Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.6.1

[DE]darryl1

Aww, I was hoping for them to finally nerf Mag's Shield Polarize and buffing the number if particles on Nova's Null Star...

Disregard if you knew this... But you can increase the number of null stars yourself...

• Null Star is affected by Power Duration (Constitution and Continuity)
    • Rank 5 Continuity (+30%) will increase the number of particles spawned by 1.
    • Rank 3 Constitution (+28%) will increase the number of particles spawned by 1.
    • When both Rank 5 Continuity and Rank 3 Constitution are equipped, the number of particles spawned is increased by 3.
      • Note: The above ranks are not the minimum rank needed to increase the number of particles spawned.

Hotfix 9.6.1

Fixes

• Fixed energy colors not being applied to Tesla
  • Fixed sentinels sometimes dropping items on death
  • Fixed Nova being launched into orbit if she casts Molecular Prime right as she jumps
  • Fixed Drop disappearing on clients after fusing it past level 1

More tesla colours! (Vor tesla available)

LOL! i never noticed the sentinels dropping items

Awww... Nova MP launch is going to be missed (knowing it was a bug)

OMG! finally the MP drop fix. Most annoying watch it disappear in to thin air.

• Nyx's Chaos now only stuns bosses, not make them murder their subordinates
  • Fixed sentinels sometimes dropping items on death
  • Fixed Nova being launched into orbit if she casts Molecular Prime right as she jumps

-First you change Chaos so that it can't be recast until all the affected enemies are dead or until it wears off, now I can't have fight club with bosses? Why do you hate Nyx so much DE? D:

-That was kind of funny, my Dethcube died once and dropped shotgun ammo and an energy orb. I was like, "wut."

-I really enjoyed doing that, especially since it was the only way to jump into a wormhole that was spawned while looking straight up.

Edited by Ailith

-First you change Chaos so that it can't be recast until all the affected enemies are dead or until it wears off, now I can't have fight club with bosses? Why do you hate Nyx so much DE? D:

-That was kind of funny, my Dethcube died once and dropped shotgun ammo and an energy orb. I was like, "wut."

-I really enjoyed doing that, especially since it was the only way to into a wormhole that was spawned while looking straight up.

i must admit all 3 of those nerfs were baaad