Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.6.1

[DE]darryl1

Does anyone else have their meleé button seize up on them at random? And I don't mean the "power in use" bug, of which it was a part but on it's own, where rebinding it makes no difference.

Also DE, could you please make Alerts visible from the zoomed-in map again?

Edited by Yurinaga

yea..each patch simply makes game worse

now the nyx downgrades have started ..what will come next ?

for a while now i dread each patch cos they only make something worse every time warframe has became one of those games just like the rest

So reading 11 pages has told me that the Miter still needs a fix (probably planned or being worked), the Nyx change is a nerf (although from reading it through it makes sense; a boss is a boss, not a minion, and has at least some self-control) and the Nova fix has gone down badly. Well I'm gonna stick my foot in it and just comment on the Nova one, using this quote: 

Does it have to be a bug DE? Does it?

Depends on context. If it was a feature, it would have been meant as such and paraded about. That and she'd be the only Warframe that can truly super-jump (Excalibur's is rather rubbish so I don't count it as a super-jump). Considering Nova can already decimate hordes with her other abilities (which has, from what I've read and witnessed, caused a number of grumbles), this is a bug fix not a feature removal. It was clearly something not intended and while fun, goes against the purpose of the power. So the Devs have changed it.

As for requested fixes, well, there's bound to be something in the works, so give them time to sort it out before whining it hasn't happened yet.

Edited by Juvieus_Kaine

Does anyone else have their meleé button seize up on them at random? And I don't mean the "power in use" bug, of which it was a part but on it's own, where rebinding it makes no difference.

Also DE, could you please make Alerts visible from the zoomed-in map again?

Yes, I've seen this.