Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Difference between Prime and non-Prime Exalted Weapons?

SaberKal

Question

There is something bugging me slightly ever since the Exalted Weapons update came out. For example, lets take Valkyr/Valkyr Prime and her Exalted Weapon(EW). 

1. Is there a difference in stats?

2. Are the Primed Talons and the normal Talons counted as separate weapons? (which means, do we have to forma it another time, even though we forma the normal one already?)

3. (a sub question of no.2) does the Primed Talons have polarity slots included, just like the primed warframes?

Also i am just basing it on Valkyr because i think she is the only Warframe with a Primed EW(???) other than Excal Prime ofc. I just dont know whether I should Forma my Mesa Regulators, if there is going to be a Prime for her.

2 answers to this question

1. No there is no difference in stats.

2. Exalted weapons from primed warframes and exalted weapons from non primed warframes are completely seperate and different even though they share similar names and are not connected. That means whatever forma you use on one won’t affect the other.

3. Yes Valkyr Prime’s Talons and normal valkyr’s talons come with a V and two dashes.

Also yes, it should be the same case for Mesa and her Regulators as well including (in the future) Mesa Prime.

Edited by (PS4)KyleXY12345

On 2018-07-18 at 11:27 AM, (PS4)KyleXY12345 said:

1. No there is no difference in stats.

2. Exalted weapons from primed warframes and exalted weapons from non primed warframes are completely seperate and different even though they share similar names and are not connected. That means whatever forma you use on one won’t affect the other.

3. Yes Valkyr Prime’s Talons and normal valkyr’s talons come with a V and two dashes.

Also yes, it should be the same case for Mesa and her Regulators as well including (in the future) Mesa Prime.

Ah okay thanks