Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does anybody use extractors?

Omnijack

I saw that the prime distilling extractor was coming back in the unvaulting and I realized that I had completely forgotten those things existed. I never see people talking about or even ever mentioning them either.

My experience with them has generally been that they're more effort to keep track of than to simply farm the resources myself. Does anybody actually use these things? Do you feel they're worth it?

Not worth the minute spreading them all out around the system, then remembering them hours and hours later. Even on the phone app. When a 5 round defense provides heaps more for less than 10 minutes.

Sure passive systems shouldn't be very profitable. But it's laughable.

1 minute ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

That’s because you’re a DE member. :clem:

Hah!

Yup, I just edited my resources in. Monkey likes Wukong? No no no no no. He just edited his account to make it look like he likes Wukong so he can pretend he know's what he's talking about.

It's genius, no one will suspect a thing!

*Evil cackle*.

Spoiler

Disclaimer:

@anyone who thinks Deadsin is being serious, they aren't. I'm not. 

I shouldn't really have to say that, but yet I still see people being confused.

4 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Hah!

Yup, I just edited my resources in. Monkey likes Wukong? No no no no no. He just edited his account to make it look like he likes Wukong so he can pretend he know's what he's talking about.

It's genius, no one will suspect a thing!

*Evil cackle*.

Reveal hidden contents

Disclaimer:

@anyone who thinks Deadsin is being serious, they aren't. I'm not. 

I shouldn't really have to say that, but yet I still see people being confused.

That’s a very naughty thing to do, you need to be taught a lesson, you should whoop him @MagPrime for his naughty behavior. :crylaugh:

I used them. Sure it's a trickle amount compared to what we gathered from gameplay, but I treat it as a nice little extra. I just deployed them each day when I started playing, and claimed them tomorrow when I logged in again. If I remembered.

3 minutes ago, raian78 said:

Easy enough to do on your phone. PITA to do on the map. Distilling extractors get me Orokin Cells sometimes, so I'll sill use those.

This.

I basically deploy extractor when i’m not playing.

Edited by novalery

extractor really is useless,more useless since last star chart rework,old now

regular or prime,,you get a rare that ain't rare nomore.waste time in added click over the years and wait to get a cell/ month

your choice bro

Well neurodes is a pain I don't want to spend my limited free time farming for, so I still use extractors to mine them.

I use the App so it is about 3 mins of virtual work per day while doing my irl work.

Also those formas aren't going to build themselves and I get more blueprints than I can build them, so to mmaximize build time, you have to log in with the App when they are done.

Edited by wtflag

depends on how out of Polymer I am, for whatever reason I can never keep a significant amount on hand. 

That said I usually only go a week or so before deploying extractors just becomes too painful. I kinda hope they overhaul the extractor deployment to be more like it is on the Warframe mobile app. 

double that said, I really want to get my hands on the Titan Extractor Prime..... too bad that was in the last unvaulting 😕

Edited by Oreades

It would be nice and a good turn off favor to have the extractors going on the same planet as members of your clan, there is a chance to find decorations and items for the clan as well as resources. 

Give them a quest for something where we find a ship of unknown origin via the extractor and that we have to protect the extractor while it clears it enough for us to get inside it. Then with our presence inside, the ship comes to power and flies into the atmosphere where we do Archwing to protect it while out extractor gives the ship resources to charge up and fly out into the universe for a event to come in the future. Make it based off of Nitian and it can be a reason we only get certain alerts for the stuff.

I miss using them...liked getting the Rare resourse from them compared to the common.

1 hour ago, Omnijack said:

I saw that the prime distilling extractor was coming back in the unvaulting and I realized that I had completely forgotten those things existed. I never see people talking about or even ever mentioning them either.

My experience with them has generally been that they're more effort to keep track of than to simply farm the resources myself. Does anybody actually use these things? Do you feel they're worth it?

i use them daily at least twice to collect polymer bundle and ferrite

So far it is working fine, got over 200k of each from the extractors

Yes they are worth it

I have 8 built

I deploy 4, and rest the other 4

Edited by (XB1)Oussii

17 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

even as a newer player, having to harvest and redploy them was more trouble than it was worth. It shouldve just been a passive thing that you need to empty every few days or so

thx saying  it