Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does anybody use extractors?

Omnijack

1 hour ago, (PS4)VaNiDgE said:

I use extractors on planets that can give you Orokin reactors. They don't take that much time to deploy and basically its free materials to basically do nothing. 

Is there a planet I don't know about? I assume you mean Orokin cells.

I use the app everyday at work to send out my extractors. Doesn't seem like a alot but it adds up .

Edited by (PS4)goodboxgonebad

6 hours ago, Firetempest said:

Not worth the minute spreading them all out around the system, then remembering them hours and hours later. Even on the phone app. When a 5 round defense provides heaps more for less than 10 minutes.

Sure passive systems shouldn't be very profitable. But it's laughable.

The mobile app is actually really good for this. You can collect and put down all your extractors in seconds whenever you remember. 

It's been years since I last used them. I think they all drift with unclaimed loads in an asteroid belt or two...

If DE ever allows us to extract Kuva with them (like 100 per extractor), I might reactivate them.

16 hours ago, (PS4)goodboxgonebad said:

Is there a planet I don't know about? I assume you mean Orokin cells.

I use the app everyday at work to send out my extractors. Doesn't seem like a alot but it adds up .

Yeah Ceres and a a few planets have them, they are rare to extract but when you do, you get like 8 in one go. It might be easier to keep running Sedna and finding them in the environment, but hey its not bad for literally seconds of work. 

I use Extractors. They're a good way to get free resources overall, even if it's a small amount. You  might get lucky and get 12 orokin cells or neuro sensors from one. Especially for time periods where I'm not very active on warframe. I still login once everyday at the very least to get the daily reward. and changing out extractors is part of that daily routine.

• 3 years later...
Just now, (PSN)AllisiaMontaya85 said:

impossible the max is 5....BOO TRY AGAIN LOL

There's no limit to how many extractors you can build. I have 7, so I have spares since they can often get damaged. 

If you're going to reply to a thread that's 3 years old, you could at least try add something to the conversation. 

On 2018-07-17 at 7:06 PM, Omnijack said:

I saw that the prime distilling extractor was coming back in the unvaulting and I realized that I had completely forgotten those things existed. I never see people talking about or even ever mentioning them either.

My experience with them has generally been that they're more effort to keep track of than to simply farm the resources myself. Does anybody actually use these things? Do you feel they're worth it?

They are perfect for new players. As a vet, they serve less purpose but, as a Warframe youngun, they were awesome!