Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo changes and addition ideas

Reican

First off, I'll admit that as a warlord, doing things round the dojo, everything from making obstacle courses to decorating etc. is as interesting to me as fashionframe is for many. I have no problems spending hours just to get a room the way i envision it. Though there are a few things I would wanna see done regarding dojo.

Things that should be changed/improved:

1) Rework the light decorations. The lights like Orokin lights should actually radiate light and not just be a transparent effect, if you put it in a dark corner it's almost impossible to see it. 

Spoiler

I have "showcases" in my dojo with objects from the game almost like a museum, and it would be helpful if the lights would actually light the things up.

2) Better window decorations. The Transparent walls or the "windows" with the frost around the rims and that it's rather unclear is also a negative thing regarding the showcases. If we could have more clear windows without these frost effects on them, that would make the potential for the dojo creating and decorating even better. 

Additions to Dojo:

1)Let people also donate articulas and posters to their dojo.

Spoiler

As in my orbiter I have a bunch of eidolon articulas around like "ship gremlins"  including one as a "butler"  as seen in the picture 

Spoiler

Warframe0208.jpg

2) Arcade hall. Dojos could have "arcades" like the zephyr flappy bird and the wyrm minigame. having internal dojo records on these things would also be awesome to have. Maybe a "Carrier" pacman?

3) Have own rooms for operators.  "operator only " rooms with its own kind of decorations. like on Cetus, a door that only opens when you are in Operator form. 

4) Interactive decorations. Like the benches etc. the Tenno can actually use them, like sit on them or lie down on them, etc.

5) shooting ranges could be nice to have, with targets that pops up in random order and points base on where you hit etc. 

6) "party rooms" where music can be played, with a tool like a "somachord" but longer with more tunes so they can have longer and more complete songs.

7) Merchant room/ bazaar. Rooms with the ability to get/ research to unlock, special cosmetics merchants like on Cetus where you can buy the warframe masks etc. like there are weapons and warframe which blueprints can only be acquired in the dojo, having "merchants" with unique cosmetics only available through dojo. 

8 ) 2-way teleporters: I know we already have teleporters that allow us to go to the other side of the dojo etc, but they are all connected, just step on one of them and you can be transported to any room which have a transporter. I would wanna see a new type of teleport that, when used. can only be used to access one specific location, If you have a hidden room for example or a special room, but you don't want that any teleport should be able to access it. I.e. you have a clan/alliance event that is about finding a way into that specific room. and they will gave to search for the one teleporter that lead to that room.

9) More effects or special decorations:  One thing I would love to see, is the be able to implement a waterfall somehow, or a stream of water other than the small fountains. As well as jet flames, in addition to the flame effect already available for dojo, add a fire effect that looks like the flames from a jet.  I'm sure there are other things too in the decoration/ effect part I could add, but I don't want to write a novel and bore everyone.

10) Customizeable  decorations: Imagine you got your decorations placed perfectly and you changed the lighting and the color in your room to your plans. then suddenly all the different appearances and colors on the decorations don't match what you want. Now imagine you can, when placing an object, like changing the poses on articulas, alter the texture/skin and color on said decoration.

11) Hangar: well that is self explanatory. But it would be nice to have a hangar that shows maybe 4-5 ships by the members who are in the dojo. would be nice to have a "showoff" of our ships.

I'll probably get more ideas in the future.

Edited by Reican