Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Update 23.1.0: TennoGen Round 13

[DE]Megan

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Sacrifice is now replayable!  2 new original quest songs have been added to the Somachord from the Sacrifice soundtrack. You can find and scan the Fragments by re-playing the quest! 

• These Somachord Fragments must be scanned in mission order from beginning to end in order to collect them all. If you miss one in mission 3 (for example) you can replay the quest and begin your search at mission 3 instead of back at mission 1. 

Doesn't look to be a 100% spawn rate in each mission. Going by some other users the 6th mission has at least 3 spawn locations, but you only need 5 scans total.

3 minutes ago, Khaos_Zand3r said:

In other news, the Corpra skin and Blades of the Lotus skins mostly look really good.

But why does every other skin added look like plastic? The texturing is flat and just...not good at all.

Yeah I feel the same

5 minutes ago, Khaos_Zand3r said:

In other news, the Corpra skin and Blades of the Lotus skins mostly look really good.

But why does every other skin added look like plastic? The texturing is flat and just...not good at all.

we need more syandana capes like repala. Same fabric but not that big etc

19 minutes ago, KuvaVandal said:

My wallet is not prepared.

Mine really wasn't. I had celebrated finally getting past the MR 23 test and had gotten Loki a tennogen helmet and his immortal skin. Only had enough left for one skin, which was the Oberon Blade of the Lotus. So worth it.

So these Tennogen all look really cool and i'm planning to get that liset skin asap; and i'm happy for more somachords and the ability to replay the sacrifice quest; but when are we gonna get that fun little game that we play with Ballis during the quest as either a decoration or an actual mini-game to pass the time while we wait for other player to join our session or for our friends to get done with a mission or whatever they are doing and be able to joins us? Or just be able to play it with our friends or with Ordis? I'm certainly hoping to get to do this at some point.

issue fixed after many months? i refused to do excavation on this planet because of no enemies.

Fixed a level issue in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset (Europa). 

Fixed various navigation issues in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset (Europa).

Ok. I'll admit, I thorughly enjoyed the Sacrifice Quest. Probably enjoyed it better than most. But I don't understand the decision to add the somachords into the quest missions only. Wouldn't it have been better to add them in-game through the normal process of rotation with cephalon frags? I personally just don't like the way this was done, DE. Can we please not have to replay ruin the story just to get the chance at these tracks? I don't like replaying quests to the brink of ruining the story...

Can we please get The Sacrifice Track's Somachords in a rotation with the others, and maybe try to Guarantee the spawn of them if you have the cephalon fragments for that planetoid?

Please, and thank you...

Short_Temper

[P.S.] Still waiting for Spacemom to comeback for us....

Warframe0183.jpg

1 hour ago, Khaos_Zand3r said:

They should still be a guaranteed spawn. I shouldn't have to speed run through the quest multiple times. Kinda kills the enjoyment of the story aspect if I have to farm it.

This, exactly this.  Please change it!  Or make some parts skippable?

16 hours ago, Hyday said:

Was wondering if you could (or already did) add the "We all lift together" to the somacord?

It will probably come with the Fortuna update.  No sense in adding it before the actual content is available.

Archived