Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Update 23.1.0: TennoGen Round 13

[DE]Megan

10 hours ago, Zilotz said:

If they can sell for plat on sonsoles they can sell for plat on PC.

Also they can give a share to content creators anyway no matter if that's steam or plat.

this topic is brought several time and nothing has been done on it. i did prefer it to be brought by plat, but since its directly connected to steam can't do anything about it, for consoles it's not like that. that's why plat is used. also for people who want to look different this might make them less unique cuz everyone will have tennogen items then lol those who brought previously with money would find it unfair.  

Awsome Tennogen Round and love them all but im not gona get a single one. @[DE]Megan  could you guiz consider releasing new skins/syandanas/armors more frequently and that look acualy good? I feel like you guiz relay too much on the tennogen artists for the ingame skins (not that is a bad thing ) but not everyone is willing to spend so much money on every syandana(6-7$) and skins (5-7$).Whyle the delux skins are awsome..some of them don't even come near to the level of some tennogen and don't get me started on the syandanas bc most of the decent ones are eyther from events like wf aniv or halloween. We would greately apreciate if you take in to consideration  of making good skins and not only from tennogen.

Too much Excalibur skins to play with but hey I'm not complaining that my personal favorites from thi sbunch is excalibur and Trinity ones but please put some light on other frames too. Also please inform when are we getting those awesome deluxe skins of Nezha,Nidus and all.

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

These Somachord Fragments must be scanned in mission order from beginning to end in order to collect them all. If you miss one in mission 3 (for example) you can replay the quest and begin your search at mission 3 instead of back at mission 1. 

these are broken, replayed the quest 2 times now and check everything and I mean everything

only 1 spawned and that was the 1st one under the bridge on earth, not doing it a 3rd time

Will you guys take a look at AI pathing in the tutorial missions? I've been seeing alot of people getting turned off by the fact enemies stack on 1 small piece of a wall and don't attack you at all. Grineer missions have this issue up until the point you fought Captain Vor. 

18 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

New Player Experience changes:

• After watching far too many people struggle (and reading many feedback threads) with the crafting of an Incubator Core in the 'Howl of the Kubrow' quest, we are making it easier! We now give 'Incubator Cores' as a reward for completing the Earth > Mars Junction. Anyone who has completed Howl of the Kubrow will receive one on login automatically. 

Nice to see this finally changed. GGDE

Archived