Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Update 23.1.0: TennoGen Round 13

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • New Player Experience changes:
    • After watching far too many people struggle (and reading many feedback threads) with the crafting of an Incubator Core in the 'Howl of the Kubrow' quest, we are making it easier! We now give 'Incubator Cores' as a reward for completing the Earth > Mars Junction. Anyone who has completed Howl of the Kubrow will receive one on login automatically. 

How does this help new players in the long run? Instead of creating a way for players to actually find out how to farm the resources, you just give them an incubator core? And what happens when they want to craft something else? This is a band-aid fix that only increases the time until new players hit the farm barrier. Not that it would actively affect me, I have 891 hours of logged in mission time and are personally far beyond this "new player experience"-thingy, but it does increase the time I spend in region chat answering questions.

So, I already played the sacrifice quest, but would not want to repaly it just for those two songs, just because they are only now available. Just give it out to the players that already completed it before you added it, since we did not have the chance to scan for them while doing the quest.

Also, please think about bringing back the bigger squad bar, so that we do not have to hover over every player individually to check which aura/relic they have equipped, that is really inconvenient.

Shurihoshi Syandana

Wow a Infested themed syandana? Perfect for nidus, cool looking. Finaly a tennogen item I'm interested in! Oh nvm it clips when he is in his final form...

Why bother to make the infested syandana fit the infested frame right?

You got me bro you got me...

There's a bit of a problem with the Oberon Blade Of The Lotus skin you guys might want to address. Despite not owning the skin, a lot of people are seeing the shoulder attachments for it as being already owned in their inventory and when viewing shoulder attachments in their arsenal station. They're even equippable too, but the rest of the skin is still requiring payment as per usual.

5 minutes ago, YuYue said:

When can we buy tennogen skins on PC by plat ?

No. Except for a few Tennogen weapon skins from long ago, Tennogen requires paying with actual cash on PC.

18 minutes ago, Oru5732 said:

Never. Consoles can't have it for real money, so using plat is necessary, for PC that'S not the case. Also Consoles don't have plat coupons, so tennogen is still expensive.

Steam doesn't work everywhere too, in my region it refuses to work.

Still waiting for excal prime stuff to be available on umbra.

And bring back his void orb passive, that should be there. People say he shouldn't have the same passive because he isn't "prime", umbra passive where he gets half his energy from void orbs? Umbras are pretty darn close to primes if not higher on the tier list (I haven't seen anything that says different, if I am wrong link me the proof). If he isn't considered a prime or higher then let excal prime wear his stuff (this includes the scarf), just like how every prime can equip the basic parts of the basic frame. Just trying to cover all bases and find middle grounds. 

•  

Soooooooooooo...

When can we play komi against other players or various NPCs? Because I have a long list of people I wish to send to the shadow realm void upon defeat :3

Spoiler

Fine, I'll settle for trying to send Ballas to the void. For now.

1 hour ago, XanZath said:

Can expect to get an option to turn off cursor snapping to ui elements? It's not even functional with custom ui scale.

Please make this a thing! It makes using the ui take way longer and more annoying than before.

It makes sense to have it for controllers but not mouse & keyboard.

Make cutscenes skippable, I don't need to see the same shallow plot BS every time I wanna replay a quest.

Especially not since now you've decided the Umbra quest needed these crappy songs to be exclusive to it.

Archived