Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Update 23.1.0: TennoGen Round 13

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, DrunkenBadgerr said:

Could we get the "E is the international button for every damn action" removed? Would like to use things and not reload at the same time.

You know you can turn it off right?

1 minute ago, Omega1084 said:

Make cutscenes skippable, I don't need to see the same shallow plot BS every time I wanna replay a quest.

Especially not since now you've decided the Umbra quest needed these crappy songs to be exclusive to it.

This, maybe an option to toggle skip the boss introduction and starting the mission cutscenes 

1 hour ago, Cebian said:

8.With Fortuna, similarly to how plains dropped with a quest, can we expect to see a quest come with fortuna also? and with regards to being able to do bounties without going back to the main town, would cetus get that sort of thing as well to reflect the ease of access Fortuna would have?

[DE]Steve already confirmed that Cetus is getting that on twitter.

Could we get the "E is the international button for every damn action" removed? Would like to use things and not reload at the same time.

Could you check settings menu? There's option to NOT use action button for reload.

Could we get a fix for Sepfahn Nikana Zaw sugatras? It´s been broken since, well, launch. When you equip a sugatra, one appear on the hilt but other appear on the scabbard floating in mid air. 

Also in certain animations the warframe holds the scabbard away from its supposed grip so it looks like the scabbard is floating.

This, maybe an option to toggle skip the boss introduction and starting the mission cutscenes 

No, because the quest has several extremely long plot bits of talking, the crappy checkers, and the walking sim bits.

Just let us go into the goddamn maps and get what we want, the rest is entirely pointless.

Why they didn't just give these things to people for doing the quest like everything else I'll never understand but DE isn't known for thinking their "additions" through.

They're already slating a release for Venus and both the Plains and Onslaught are still S#&$.

28 minutes ago, loopyguy27 said:

Getting a transaction problem every time I try to purchase tennogen stuff :L

Same here. At first i thoguht this was due to me canceling a game purchase when i saw this update. I guess that there is a hiccup at the moment.

I really, really want to buy one of these skins ;-;

Any word on a longstanding bug with controllers and engaging operator mode with default keymapping?

If you hit the shoulder butting and go into operator mode when returning to frame it acts like the shoulder button is still pressed.

DE, when will you fix the update failed screen login! A lot of players can’t play because of it which sucks. I am forced to use a VPN which takes forever to login. I reckon it has to do with something about our IP address so please fix!

Nice. First thing I looked at was the Ogun hammer to go with the Chroma. I am only looking in the preview but the energy for the hammer looks very buggily messed up. Anyone actually bought it to check?

EDIT: the problem is limited to Synoid Heliocor.All other hammers preview fine. I ll go post in bugs

4 minutes ago, yianniscy84 said:

After this update my game keeps crashing after the login screen as soon as the warframe tries to stand up. Does anyone else have this issue?

I'm also having this problem, sucks and no update on it, no that i've seen

Archived