Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Update 23.1.0: TennoGen Round 13

[DE]Megan

18 minutes ago, Clem2-TheClemening said:

Is it just me or are the song fragments not spawning after the first mission? I'm running around every nook and cranny with max loot radar, and finding nothing.

Same here. Well, considering we have to find only 4 fragments (I guess) they gotta spawn only at some missions.

Crashing as soon as I log in.

Never had this before.

I uninstalled CFG files and everything, still persists. Worked before the update.

edit :

20 minutes ago, WolfSige92 said:

I'm also having this problem, sucks and no update on it, no that i've seen

26 minutes ago, yianniscy84 said:

After this update my game keeps crashing after the login screen as soon as the warframe tries to stand up. Does anyone else have this issue?

So I'm not the only one.

Worst update ever, please fix. Thanks.

19 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

Same here. Well, considering we have to find only 4 fragments (I guess) they gotta spawn only at some missions.

I am right at the end and only found the one on the 1st mission.

A cephalon fragment showed up on the final mission right before you enter the final area, exiting and restarting to test a few times and haven't seen it or a music piece show up.

Thanks for the new cosmetic stuff. I hope all the effort going into Fortuna will make it worth playing over Forsaken, but sadly I doubt that will happen.

Aside from poor production timing, is there a way to revert the UI for your squad back to how it used to be? I'm sick of having a massive blank space inbetween the menu tabs and the entire rest of the UI at the top left/right....

49 minutes ago, Clem2-TheClemening said:

Is it just me or are the song fragments not spawning after the first mission? I'm running around every nook and cranny with max loot radar, and finding nothing.

Same. Found only one on the first mission and one on the last one. Searched every map with thief's wit and animal instict and nothing.

5 minutes ago, DarkFlameZealot said:

Thanks for the new cosmetic stuff. I hope all the effort going into Fortuna will make it worth playing over Forsaken, but sadly I doubt that will happen.

You really think forsaken will be this big comeback for destiny at this point in time and it will blow warframe away?

9 minutes ago, DarkFlameZealot said:

This kinda feels out of the blue. And comparing a 40 bucks DLC to free content is kinda unfair ain't it? Doesn't matter though, will play both and once I am bored with one I go to the other.

On-topic: Any confirmation of DE that they read/seen our problems with log in? 

Another 5 minute warning for a hot fix. That's always wonderful when are in defense sortie 1 and have no real way to control when the mission ends. Still waiting for a reason why hotfix announcements can't start 20 minutes prior.

On top of that it's just tennogen, which we can't even buy with plat that DE swore that if we bought, would be how we purchased cosmetics in this game. There are now more cosmetics for cash only  than are available for plat purchase. Consoles can buy it with plat, but PC users can not.

If we could turn our plat back in for tennogen coupons, only good for tennogen, and the cash equivalent was based on the 75% discount purchase price of plat, and DE then paid the content providers, then maybe I'd consider buying tennogen. Until then, it's just a big bait and switch on the player base.

1 hour ago, JumpinGopher said:

Still waiting for excal prime stuff to be available on umbra.

And bring back his void orb passive, that should be there. People say he shouldn't have the same passive because he isn't "prime", umbra passive where he gets half his energy from void orbs? Umbras are pretty darn close to primes if not higher on the tier list (I haven't seen anything that says different, if I am wrong link me the proof). If he isn't considered a prime or higher then let excal prime wear his stuff (this includes the scarf), just like how every prime can equip the basic parts of the basic frame. Just trying to cover all bases and find middle grounds. 

•  

No, umbra is not a prime, so the death orb pulse should be on umbra. Cosmetics should though, I think that's fine, it's just cosmetics after all.

4 minutes ago, Shockwave- said:

BS, DE could act as middle man and turn plat back into cash at some exchange rate and pay the artists. They COULD do it, but they aren't.

No it IS due to Valve because its hosted on their software, its basicly like steam workshops.

Archived