Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Update 23.1.0: TennoGen Round 13

[DE]Megan

Got to admit I liked the old Icarius version more or the Tsujinasa V2 by Beastmaster, they have a more deathangel and metallic look to them.

This one seems more like it was made of plastic, but that is just my personal opinion, I see why others like it.

And the Nekros helmet seems to need it's full skin to get the egyptian undead priest feel it's inspired by.

Any news on the nION syandana, I know I heard rumours earlier that it was supposed to come with a TennoGen but needed some slight changes?

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Additions:

• The Sacrifice is now replayable!  2 new original quest songs have been added to the Somachord from the Sacrifice soundtrack. You can find and scan the Fragments by re-playing the quest! 
    • These Somachord Fragments must be scanned in mission order from beginning to end in order to collect them all. If you miss one in mission 3 (for example) you can replay the quest and begin your search at mission 3 instead of back at mission 1. 

So like how does this work? So far I've run the whole questline with full rank Animal Instinct and Thief's Wit and I've only found 1 Somachord in the first mission set, no others throughout the rest of the quest. Am I going to need to run the quest multiple times? It would also REALLY help if you could skip cutscenes.

"

Changes:

• New Player Experience changes:
    • After watching far too many people struggle (and reading many feedback threads) with the crafting of an Incubator Core in the 'Howl of the Kubrow' quest, we are making it easier! We now give 'Incubator Cores' as a reward for completing the Earth > Mars Junction. Anyone who has completed Howl of the Kubrow will receive one on login automatically. 

"

LOVELY! Now please please pleeeeeaaase give us universal vacuum!

"Fixed an audio issue with the Quartakk becoming silent when rapid firing. 
"

I have the same issue with my Supra vandal.

I never knew how much sound can contribute to the hard hitting feel of a gun. I usually think its doing no damage when it happens. Please help!

Hmmmm…  I was hoping that Icarius would look good on Chroma,  but instead it looks flimsy and clips horribly with his tail.  Now I'm sad.

Edit: I guess it does look pretty cool on the dynasty skin, even if the wings look a bit smaller than I had hoped they would be.  Still sad that it clips with the rest of Chroma's skins though.  Guess I'll just be a lobster butt for a while.

Can we just have swords as a 3rd weapon and use the mouse to strike spam E button is really messing with my hands it's fine for quick attacks while still using a gun but it really doesn't make sense to have them as our main weapon and still have to spam E puts way to much strain on my hands and fingers might just switch the controls and ditch guns all together 

3 hours ago, sati44 said:

Well we had Shrine of the Eidolon, Beasts of the Sanctuary, The Sacrifice so far. 

Is this the "DE are lazy, game has zero content and is dying for years" type of post?

I'm sure if they rushed Fortuna and launched it in an unplayable state you would be commenting how they don't take time to test things and just want to get them out asap because they are lazy game has no content and is dying for years...

Listen as a mastery junkie I just want something to do. Best bet is fortuna is in September, but likely October. Railjack is early 2019 so probably in May. Since December content in this game has been super super spread out. Besides prime releases we have gotten one frame that was delayed for what 6 months and what 3 weapons and 3 zaws? Compared to years pass when we got 4+ non prime frames and 20 or so weapons. Cool they are working on big things, but this year has been what 6 deluxe skins and a load of more cosmetics.

"Warframe with but a single.burning.memory."

I have replayed the sacrifice like 3 times. I just want to complete the somachord collection

DcNJjID.jpg

The fact that this happened all 3 times....

You guys like, actually play tested to make sure this wouldn't happen right?

These Somachord Fragments must be scanned in mission order from beginning to end in order to collect them all. If you miss one in mission 3 (for example) you can replay the quest and begin your search at mission 3 instead of back at mission 1. 

I have no idea what this means. It's suggesting "If I run a mission and the somachord doesn't spawn, you can re-do that specific mission of the quest". I have yet to find this feature.

Perhaps it's referring to a strategy of "just abort lul and reload" which is the least intuitive method of playing the game.

I don't know.

These somachords are one of those absurd difficulty spikes that enforces wiki-frame and spoilers.

I kept encountering one massive problem in the Index. Whenever the host leaves the team, I got stuck in a series of 'host migration failed', and the stage reloaded, only to end up showing where we previously spawn and completely unable to interact with anything, not even chatting or press any buttons, the time won't move either way but the music still plays. It only can be cancelled by closing the game. Please fix this.

6 hours ago, arm4geddon-117 said:

The hell ?

3 weeks without anything and we get Tennogen really ?

That's basically nothing for 80% of people who can't be arsed with those skins, i was hoping for the Nidus deluxe collection at least or whatever ....

Highly disappointed

*thumbs down*

You need to chill out.  They're pacing themselves to get content done in a reasonable time for the most ambitious expansion yet.  And I'm still having flashbacks to the explosively rage-filled reception Plains of Eidolon got for "having too much content to soak in on one release" and being a "Korean grind simulator" - effectively people complaining they could never find enough time to experience Warframe's new content because it was eating up too much of their time, and they felt the need to have ALL the new stuff in the release IMMEDIATELY.  The whole point of things like Plains of Eidolon and Fortuna is to give huge environments that are more awe-inspiring than anything else we have yet... but they also deliver enough stuff to tide you over for how long it takes until DE gets the next one out, if you are smart enough not to try and power-grind out a whole bunch of things that are meant to take months of your free time.

If you want to burn through new content faster than they can make it, even when they release stuff accused of being "Korean grind" levels of stuff, that's your own problem.  People have been asking for more open world and more cinematic quests, and that is what DE is making, but that content requires time.  If you want these things, don't complain.  If you don't want these things, then say something like "It's been 3 weeks and then nothing but Tennogen?  See, this is what happens when people insist on big releases like open world and cinematic quests.  I'd prefer smaller content updates."  You'd be in the minority, but no one would call you out.  But just shouting and screaming that you're having no fun when Tennocon just announced three HUGE things - Fortuna, Railjack, and yet another cinematic quest - is just silly.

Ty for this update, but i was hoping to get the "To Take Its Pain Away" music without the drums intro and ending.
That music is really, really good, calming and all, i even use it as ringtone, which make me answer with a smile.
That intro and ending parts are material expression of anxiety, i kinda don't want that on my liset you know?
I mean, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0KfieEkIJo this is the version i would love to have in game.
Can you please change it? Probably i'm not the only one thinking about this, saw it a similar request on reddit too.
Ty and have a good streaming friday 🙂

Hope they fix the glitch, btw Boltor Prime need a little increase in Crit Chance 3% and Bullet speed or buff same as telos akbolto and Akbolto Prime (in bullet speed handgun in those two firing it feel slow bullet). And Mirage Prime Texture is Out place is like a bug went i use here time to time. / P.S increase the kuva 250 on Taveuni per drop (is taking too long to Kuva)

Archived