[DE]Megan

The Sacrifice: Update 23.1.0: TennoGen Round 13

I have the update but no new tennogen items in market...I am the only one with this issue ? UPDATE: it seems you need a steam account. Lol never knew that.

Edited by GoogHero
my bad

2 minutes ago, Silverton said:

Warframe 2018: the year of cosmetics and pretty much nothing else

Did you not see tennocon, stuff is in the works just give it time.

Will new players who have completed the earth -> mars junction but haven't even started Howl of the Kubrow get an incubator core when they complete HotK? I have a friend who's in that situation and it would really suck to find out she's getting screwed over because she completed a junction a week too early. 

10 minutes ago, Silverton said:

Warframe 2018: the year of cosmetics and pretty much nothing else

Well we had Shrine of the Eidolon, Beasts of the Sanctuary, The Sacrifice so far. 

Is this the "DE are lazy, game has zero content and is dying for years" type of post?

I'm sure if they rushed Fortuna and launched it in an unplayable state you would be commenting how they don't take time to test things and just want to get them out asap because they are lazy game has no content and is dying for years...

Edited by sati44
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Additions:

• The Sacrifice is now replayable!  2 new original quest songs have been added to the Somachord from the Sacrifice soundtrack. You can find and scan the Fragments by re-playing the quest! 
    • These Somachord Fragments must be scanned in mission order from beginning to end in order to collect them all. If you miss one in mission 3 (for example) you can replay the quest and begin your search at mission 3 instead of back at mission 1. 

It seems to be bugged: Somachord fragments spawn only on first and last mission (both are Earth tileset). Replaying it for 2nd time let's me scan the 1st somachord fragment to get 3rd part of the song.

I experience massive FPS drop after this update. 30 FPS on a GTX 1060 Extreme and every setting is either low, or turned off completely. And the GPU is only loaded on 12%

Edit:

Ok, either driver update, or PC reload fixed the issue.

Edited by Bouldershoulder

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Sacrifice is now replayable!  2 new original quest songs have been added to the Somachord from the Sacrifice soundtrack. You can find and scan the Fragments by re-playing the quest! 

• These Somachord Fragments must be scanned in mission order from beginning to end in order to collect them all. If you miss one in mission 3 (for example) you can replay the quest and begin your search at mission 3 instead of back at mission 1. 

I mean.. IT'd be really helpful if loot radar wasn't capped at 12m vertically. I've found 2 of the supposed 6. Searched for a good 25 mins in the 3rd mission. To no avail. Even with the scanner out constantly, looking up, looking down. Nada.

3 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Thank you for the TennoGen!

Still no fix for Profile Affinity resetting with the application of Forma as per:

Far better things to fix than a unless stat TBH, keep at it tho.

i have never im my whole life have brought something so fast as ICARIUS SYANDANA. That its some serious and beautiful syandana.

24 minutes ago, Crimson_S said:

No it IS due to Valve because its hosted on their software, its basicly like steam workshops.

No, that's why it has to be cash, I'm pretty sure Valve doesn't care who pays the cash, DE could work out an agreement to pay cash on behalf of players who turned in plat to DE. It would just be more work on DE's part.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TheDeadXGamer said:

I can no longer log into the game, it crashes when i try.

Its happening with me also.

It happens on each update ?

• Upvote 1

I logged out and did the update and none of the new tennogen skins show up in the market. The only skins available are weapon skins for magnus, scindo and Vectis which have been there for a while. Is there something I'm missing or did it not download update correctly even though it says it's up to date after update.

Thanks , but no thanks how about you guys add skins that can be purchased using PLAT!

• Applause 1

Just now, innersanctum said:

I logged out and did the update and none of the new tennogen skins show up in the market. The only skins available are weapon skins for magnus, scindo and Vectis which have been there for a while. Is there something I'm missing or did it not download update correctly even though it says it's up to date after update.

Are you launching game through steam? If not, then there is your problem. If yes, then steam sometimes derps and you need to restart steam to load Tennogen properly.

22 минуты назад, sati44 сказал:

Well we had Shrine of the Eidolon, Beasts of the Sanctuary, The Sacrifice so far. 

Is this the "DE are lazy, game has zero content and is dying for years" type of post?

I'm sure if they rushed Fortuna and launched it in an unplayable state you would be commenting how they don't take time to test things and just want to get them out asap because they are lazy game has no content and is dying for years...

It's not about that, I guess. It's for example about physical damage rework BEFORE 2018TM , about bugs not fixed (becomes worse generally), about totally copypaste "Beasts of the Sanctuary", about really growing amount of cosmetics from update to update, about nonexistent melees update, about missed update of some frames becoming primes. That is I'm awaiting for example. And every cosmetic update (tennogen especially) is frustrating for me.

And now I see DE are working on some great-sized new content - all the above seems not receive enough attention.

Edited by revanatar

3 minutes ago, TheBulldog said:

Are you launching game through steam? If not, then there is your problem. If yes, then steam sometimes derps and you need to restart steam to load Tennogen properly.

no and thanks. 

Thanks for the update, anyway I really love the music that is played when Excalibur Umbra fights the Sentients 😍

54 minutes ago, A_SAIKO said:

I think there is a problem with Somachord Fragments spawning. I searched all the levels with no luck of finding them except the earth tileset at the beginning and the end of the quest. 

There's definitely something not working properly. I've replayed the quest all the way through with maxed loot radar searching every room, and I'm halfway through a second replay. The only tone I've gotten was in the first earth tileset at the very beginning. I didn't even have one at the end. There was a cephalon fragment there. The second replay, there wasn't anything at all on earth the first mission. And I thought you were supposed to be able to pick where in the quest you started? I'm stuck having to replay from beginning to end, with no skips.

Need more silvis % aegis skins since the prime version look meh and the other skins for it can only be bought with the oberon bundle and day of the dead skin where i may have to wait till halloween.

8 minutes ago, Larhah said:

There's definitely something not working properly. I've replayed the quest all the way through with maxed loot radar searching every room, and I'm halfway through a second replay. The only tone I've gotten was in the first earth tileset at the very beginning. I didn't even have one at the end. There was a cephalon fragment there. The second replay, there wasn't anything at all on earth the first mission. And I thought you were supposed to be able to pick where in the quest you started? I'm stuck having to replay from beginning to end, with no skips.

I got 4 of the 5 fragments for the 2 songs. They are there. Just they are very well hidden, some out of map. You can miss them even with the loot radar.
P.S. Doing the quest for the 4th time to get the last one. xD

Edited by Void-Gunslinger