Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Update 23.1.0: TennoGen Round 13

[DE]Megan

8 minutes ago, Void-Gunslinger said:

I got 4 of the 5 fragments for the 2 songs. They are there. Just they are very well hidden, some out of map. You can miss them even with the loot radar.
P.S. Doing the quest for the 4th time to get the last one. xD

I mean, I'm glad you're having better luck than I am, but if they're hidden so far off the map that they don't show up at all on loot radar, I'm not sure how were supposed to find them. The one I found was right in the middle of the main path. There's been no sign of any others, despite searching to the end of the map in every available direction. Obviously I can't prove that they didn't spawn just by the fact that I didn't find them, but I'm really not convinced that they're reliably spawning at all. Especially since I found a cephalon fragment instead on one of them. The story was cool the first time, and I didn't mind revisiting it on the first replay. But the unskippable cut scenes are ridiculously long if I'm having to replay this repeatedly for the RNG of whether it spawns one or not.

55 minutes ago, TheBulldog said:

It seems to be bugged: Somachord fragments spawn only on first and last mission (both are Earth tileset). Replaying it for 2nd time let's me scan the 1st somachord fragment to get 3rd part of the song.

After checking on reddit, some people get spawns in places where I didn't.

Maybe chance for Somachord Fragment to spawn wasn't changed from 50% that it is in normal missions? It then attempts to spawn Cephalon Fragment, but those are disabled during quests, therefore it spawns nothing.

Just now, TheBulldog said:

After checking on reddit, some people get spawns in places where I didn't.

Maybe chance for Somachord Fragment to spawn wasn't changed from 50% that it is in normal missions? It then attempts to spawn Cephalon Fragment, but those are disabled during missions, therefore it spawns nothing.

I did get a cephalon fragment showing up on one of them. Since I've scanned all the cephalon fragments already, that was disappointing.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Ksaero:

Same here. Well, considering we have to find only 4 fragments (I guess) they gotta spawn only at some missions.

I got all
https://imgur.com/a/1I6pLE6

i run the quest twice.

first run: at the bridge in th first mission (1/3 take it´s pain away) and the one at the last mission (2/3 take it´s pain away)

secound  run: bridge again (3/3 take it´s pain away), than in the room of the 5code orokin cipher (1/2 your creator) and the last part of the quest if you return for the last mission (2/2 your creator)

This Tennogen is nice and the coninual bug fixes are nice. However can we please see Kuva changes whether the cost is reduced or for the Kuva survival to have set Rotations (A200, A200,B250,C300) or even it being time based like after 10 min it goes up to 225(250 would be great) but to add difficulty make it so the life suppport drains faster as time progresses.

3 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

I got all
https://imgur.com/a/1I6pLE6

i run the quest twice.

first run: at the bridge in th first mission (1/3 take it´s pain away) and the one at the last mission (2/3 take it´s pain away)

secound  run: bridge again (3/3 take it´s pain away), than in the room of the 5code orokin cipher (1/2 your creator) and the last part of the quest if you return for the last mission (2/2 your creator)

On my second run, I got the one in the last mission. For me, that completed Your Creator, since I'd gotten a scan on the first run for the first mission. I'm on my third run now, though, and still haven't found one in the 5-code cipher room, nor have I gotten any of Take It's Pain Away. I'm thinking it's just the normal 50% chance of somachord, and I'm getting bad RNG, but I'm really not enjoying having to redo this quest this many times. One replay was fine. Three+ is really too much.

5 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Thank you for the TennoGen!

Still no fix for Profile Affinity resetting with the application of Forma as per:

Dude, there not going to fix this or change this. It's how affinity works. You either just keep going up and up or a Forma resets it. That's how it's always worked. 

Stop worrying about a tiny little number on an account that no one cares about 

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• These Somachord Fragments must be scanned in mission order from beginning to end in order to collect them all. If you miss one in mission 3 (for example) you can replay the quest and begin your search at mission 3 instead of back at mission 1. 

How could I do that if I finished the quest but nothing to choose ?????

5 hours ago, WolfSige92 said:

I just downloaded this update and now i can't login or play warframe it crashes once i see my char.. it was looking good till this happened.

THIS. Four hours since update and no word from the devs (as I've heard, and I've been looking).
And the update was only new skins and a few bugfixes...

Archived