Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most Loved / Most Avoided Warframes you have

So, I'm curious to hear about this from everyone. What is your personal favorite warframe and which one would you say, just sits in the corner gathering dust? 

Personally, my favorite and most used Warframe is Mesa. Thematically, I love it. Her abilities are amazing. And now that I can mod her personal guns I am even more hyped for her. If they came out with a skin that gave her a wild west styled overcoat. Sign me the hell up. 

I like ballistic battery for its damage boost when needed. Her shooting gallery is nice. Her shatter shield really keeps her alive. And of course Peace Maker for when you want to prove you have the fastest guns in the west. It just works beautifully to me. 

As for my least liked, and least used warframe. Most of the people in here are going to hate me for this. But it's honestly Nova. 

Now hear me out before you storm the gates, impale my head on a stick. Or just give angry comments about how godly she is. 

I just don't like her powers. Her One feels meh. Who likes having a shield that blows itself up when an enemy gets close? Her second.... A big chrome ball that slowly floats its way forward. Okay. Her third is a big ol teleport. Useful on the plains, and other types of missions. Then there is her Fourth ability. The one everyone uses her for. 

Molecular Prime. It feels like the only reason people put up with her is her giant AOE slow down/make the enemy snort crack ability. Yes it's good. Yes it's powerful. I admit it. But I don't like how the frames fourth is the only reason most people play her. Like she's a one trick pony. 

So. What are your Most Loved and Most Disliked Warframes? And why? 

Favorites/most used: Excalibur (WIP, because of Umbra, but so far I'm enjoying revisiting him), Khora, Saryn, and Zephyr.

Least used: Banshee, Hydroid, Mirage, Nezha, Nidus, and Volt.

Shall never touch/too boring for me: Atlas, Frost, Vauban, and Wukong.

Most used: Loki prime, Excal Umbra, and Hydroid prime. I like Loki prime because of his stealth and making my enemies use their melee weapons. I like Excal Umbra because he cool and alive. I like Hydroid prime because I like looking like a pirate.

Least used: Excalibur. Well the others were better than him.

Most Loved: Mirage/Prime (I love her looks, I love her clones, I love her quest, she's the most fun Warframe to play for me. Sadistic Queen Prime)

Most Used: Loki Prime (Cause I'm too lazy to fight)

Least Used: Excalibur Umbra/Khora/Atlas

Least Loved (that I still own): Excalibur Umbra (I don't like Excalibur's playstyle at all)

Least Loved (that I won't touch ever again): Oberon/Prime (doesn't suit my playstyle at all, always hated using him, still hate him)

Most Loved: Valkyr Prime. My Go - to frame Everyday. Love how i can make a weapon like a Tempo Royale Galatine into a Uncontrollable Blender Blade with her 132% Attack Speed, have a Ton of Armor which make mods like Hunter Adrenaline work well in High level, a Finisher (while in Hysteria) that can let you OSKO lvl 150+ Bombards, and Being Invincible while doing a Ton of damage and Strip Armor from a enemy with Shattering Impact while being a Team buffer with WarCry. Also, All of her abilites can be castable while she in the air. Sortie Eximus Stronghold or Augmented enemy Armor Survivals? Who care about that when the enemies have a hard time killing you in the first place? I rarely use her 1 though. Only for low level Mobility.  Her playstyle fits my way of Playing the game. I wonder if Garuda would change my mind. She would probably won’t beat Valkyr Prime when it comes to Sexiness. That booty and curves on Valkyr Prime 😍

Most Avoided: Khora. Khora is probably the only frame I have that i haven't touched in a while. Probably because i lost Interest in her.

Edited by VPrime96

Most: Saryn, Rhino, Mesa

Least: Wukong, Hydroid, Nezha

Saryn post reworks is great, getting to the focus cap in a single ESO run with booster. Rhino is great with my ironclad charge + health conversion build. Mesa is great due to her 4.

Wukong has two abilities that do nothing useful, Nezha's abilities don't do enough, and I can't get Hydroid to work for me.

Most unliked: Octavia and khora. I maxed both of them and almost immediately dumped them in to the credit grinder Octavia's play style and abilities are just boring you sit there and throw out different balls out (we have a frame that dose that all ready) and the mandicord was only work able when they gave us a mute button. Khora just seems to not be well put together; like she was more a mash up of chain frame and beast tamer frame and should have been just one or the other.

My most played is Equinox as she can basically do everything and has a lot to work with build wise.

My most liked are basically what I keep in my inventory. but if i had to chose I really like Mirage and Gara. Gara is a more conceptual like for ma as one of her skills are a real let down but the sound design is to good. Mirage just has a lot that can be done with each power on its own and she rewards paying attention to details like lighting letting you swap between a 250%~ increase in damage and a 95% damage reduction on the fly. 

70% of the time: frost for defense and when i want to use actual weapons,  mesa for pew pew and general OPness, octavia for godlike power and fun beats, ivara for stealth, affinity farm, spy missions. 

30% of the time: vauban cause vortex is fun, rhino in index, nova/nekros/hydroid/trin when needed for farming, inaros when i wanna be tanky, Nidus for endless, Saryn for nuke

Least: limbo, nezha, wukong, zephyr (only thing i did with them was level them)

Edited by Berdfess

For me its ,

1 - Nekros Prime

2 - Inaros

3 Hydroid Prime

4 - Chroma

and 5 will be Nidus as soon as he is done.

As for the least played that I own ? hmm, 

1 - Nova

2 - Nyx 

3 - Mirage Prime

4 - Vauban ( easily the worst Frame in the game IMO ) I hate him, his last two abilities are good but he still blows.

Most Used: Vauban, Excalibur, Chroma, Harrow, Limbo, Atlas, Valkyr, Wukong, Saryn 2.0

I like Exalted weapons, and weapon reliant frames like Chroma, Harrow, and Booban.  Limbo also makes spy missions super easy.  Stasis > Cataclysm and walk to the console through all laser barriers etc.

Least Used: Ivara, Trinity, Nekros, Volt, Saryn 3.x, Ember, Equinox.

Ivara aesthetically to me is one of the worst looking frames in the game.  Trinity is as boring as her kit is effective. Nekros still feels too much like a Desecrate bot for my tastes, and Volt has just never been fun for me.  As for for the rest I just stopped liking Ember after Overheat was removed, Saryn 3.x I just hate, and Equinox has the same aesthetic problem as Ivara to me.