[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #113!

Any chance Scindo Prime can skip ahead of the melee rework and get updated stats for this unvault? With Galatine Prime being a direct upgrade and Gram Prime on the way, it would be great if it stood out in some way.

• Like 1

Will Umbra still be relevant in the next cinematic quest? I really enjoyed the scenes with him and the operator.

• Upvote 1

Will the railjack be a replacement orbiter? As in, can we craft in a foundry, change arsenal, have pets and launch missions on other planets in the railjack? 

I can't think of anything better than doing all that with the company of my friends rather than alone in my lonely orbiter

Edited by SirRivle

Now that Warframe is on every major platform, what are the chances we will be able to see crossplay or centralized accounts?

Hi guys

1. We will get more riven capacity ?

2. Please give us Umbra polarities so we can mod warframes without wasting 8 or more formas ?

3. Flying eidolon release dates ?

4. Operater tennogen suits when ?

5. Can we please use 2 pets at the same time because farming kuva with smeeta kavat and doing eidolon capture with adarza kavat we have to put one in stasis and then use the other one it will take 30min if you don't rush the recovery ?

6. Universal vacuum when ?

Thank You DE Love your work and everything you are doing ...

Edited by R3DBeast
more questions

While watching the Fortuna/Railjack demo, it occurred to me that this game is stupidly beautiful without a HUD. Unfortunately, playing HUDless has massive drawbacks. While I know there are already options available to reduce the HUDs prominence (like hiding the power pips under the crosshair, enemy health bars, etc), I was wondering if youd consider adding more options for a minimalist HUD. The ability to fully hide the map would be great, as would hiding the name and level of my Warframe, companion, and weapon (I know what I brought to the mission, so theres no need to remind me) and hiding secondary objective waypoints (like life support in Survival missions).

Also, Akvasto Prime when?

Q: ETA on Fortuna? Inevitable delays considered, and all. 

Q: There's been a lot of speculation about those big robo-spiders. Those flying Eidolon Sentients are still a-go as well, correct? 

Q: Will there be new arcanes coming with Fortuna, besides ones for Kitguns? Can we look forward to the expansion of choices available to frames, operators, and amps? Will MOA pets (or even better - pets in general) see yet another subclass of arcanes for them?

Q: As you've observed, the design of the Teralyst-class Eidolons has forced the rise of a very restricted meta, and I've been critical that design decision from a fundamental standpoint. Can we expect the flying Eidolons in the Orb Valis to be of similarly exclusive design, or have you looked at allowing more than 2-3 things to be relevant with them? Will the hunts for them be restricted to certain times?

Q: Will Venus/Fortuna feature a 'deposit box' or save-point-esque functionality anywhere? Being able to pick up new bounties out there is a great step forward, but let's address an elephant in the room: if a bad host migration, or any number of other bugs and scenarios force-abort or disconnect someone from the session, will they still lose all the stuff they've earned, like in PoE? Can commandeered bases act as 'save points' - and not just for bounties, but also freelance gathering - for all rewards earned and tracked by 'mission progress'? 

Q: Will there be any interactive functionality in those Corpus outposts/bases beyond bounties (and minor ammo refill)? Most of the Grineer bases in PoE, aside from mining, were functionally barren past the sparse one-time lore-grabs, and I really wished there was more to do in them (yes I'm aware of that deployable mining drones one with the 3D map in the tent, that one's cool and a good example of what I'd love to see more of).

Q: Do you have plans to retroactively spruce up PoE QoL with what lessons you've learned and intend to employ in Fortuna? 

Q: Could we come to expect annual Landscapes? 

Q: Which ambient-noise NPC in the settlement do you bet we'll grow to hate the most? For me in Cetus it's gotta be that one that never shuts up about "harpu, adarpu, melted vubi butter!" no matter where you are in the place, and so much louder than everything/everyone else. She's even worse than Dr. Tobnok's cerebral nutrients or Mr. Powders and Dyes. 

Q: Which Landscape-related NPC is your favorite, so far?

Q: Will there ever be a point to Iron Wake?

Q: Venari can heal anything friendly, except for, apparently, Eidolon Lures. I'm ridiculously displeased with this being the case. 

would you guys give baro better stuff?

Is warframe cross plat if not do it please its be so much better?

This game is great way better than destiny 2 but i dont get as immersed as i did in destiny idk thats it 

All these questions, i don't know if this one will get picked. But here goes.

With the Plains of Eidolon, there was a quest for a warframe with a Cetus/Plains theme (Gara). Will there be a quest with a Fortuna/venus theme? And any hints of the possible Warframe that it will have?

Hey congrats on an amazing tennocon and glad to have you back on the couch! My question is: Can we expect to get the Ballas and Sacrifice themes to farm for our somachords in the future as i really need them both in my life (And on my orbiter) Sorry if this question has been asked heaps before and ty.

1. With the coming release of Fortuna and its depiction of the in-progress terraforming operation on Venus' surface, will we have a new Venus tileset to look forward to soon? Or will the surface of Venus outside the Vallis remain identical to the surface of Pluto and The Index tile on Neptune?
  2. Since we'll finally have a new environment to combat the Corpus in, complete with new region-specific appearances for them in the same manner as the Grineer with their Tusk, Frontier, and Kuva variants, will we also have more regional variety in Corpus appearances in the currently existing environments as well? They currently are all the same just as the Grineer were for some time before the Earth tileset was released.

It's a tall order but you guys seem up to the task considering the last five years of outstanding effort and passion that we all share with you!

7 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream113_1080p.jpg

Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual suspects Geoff, Steve, Sheldon, and Scott!

What: We’re BACK! TennoCon 2018 has gone down as one of the biggest days in Warframe history… We should probably talk about what we showed! In Devstream #113 we’ll be compiling some of the most asked questions and comments from our TennoCon 2018 day and going through them on Stream! Expect to see more Fortuna, more of the Orb Vallis, and some more Warframe!  

Prizes? Oh yes, Platinum and Prime Access awaits lucky Twitch viewers!

Where: live at twitch.tv/Warframe (among other places)!

When:  Friday, July 20 at 2 p.m ET!  

Please ask your TennoCon/TennoLive related questions here! The thread closes Friday at 10 a.m!

Hi  Rebecca you guys did an awesome job nd is it possible to get the broken war sword blueprint or the broken war sword as a separate sword that Would be awesome 

yeetings dev team,

Wondering if a platform transfer system (temporary probably) will be added with the switch launch? i currently play on xbox and would like to switch to pc if possible for earlier updates, better performance and mouse+keyboard aiming. SECONDARY QUESTION; i have installed warframe on pc and have had an issue with a corrupted update occuring. Every time it tries to update and fails, pls help

Any thoughts on a new Blade and Whip stance along with some buffs to them? Blade and Whip weapons haven't seen a lot of love or use lately.

Here's few questions i can think of right now:

Will we ever get an umbra polarity forma? and will there be more umbra mods coming? 

Will there be another efficiency mod?

How about new sets of syndicate weapons?

Is there a way to use the fishing gears while on ivara zipline?

Any plans on kuva survival scaling or just reward scaling in general?

How about the rewards that lost when disconnected even though you came back? 

Lastly, Why is there a Nekros on my Tridolon Pub Match making?

Thanks for the amazing reveals at TennoCon!

I was wondering about how this new content is going to be introduced to the player. Will there be an introductory quest for Fortuna, something akin to a call for aid from the citizens of the colony, or will it just be plopped down onto the starmap on release? From a lore perspective, with Cetus it made sense not to have someone reach out to the Tenno specifically since it was open to trading with other factions, but is Fortuna in a similar situation?

Also will there be a quest for obtaining the Railjack when that update goes live?

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Morticalus said:

Any thoughts on a new Blade and Whip stance along with some buffs to them? Blade and Whip weapons haven't seen a lot of love or use lately.

+1 to that, I have over 1000 hours in and not one blade and wjip stance yet.

Blade and whip is very ninja-like too.

Will there be more information on the Garuda Warframe? I remember hearing about a meat shield ability in her kit and I was wondering what kind of shield (standard holding unwilling shield, something similar to Volt's shield ability but made of corpses, or more of an armor made of corpses)? Also did I hear "more lasers" for Revenant? Lastly, something slightly off topic, will Health Conversion get a rework? As it is now very few warframes can use it, but the ones that would benefit the most from it can't use it even remotely due to how easy it is to stacks and rarity of getting a stack in the first place.

How do the people of the Solaris United stay alive? Specifically the ones that have augmented their head. No mouth means no food for the body. Are they just on an IV drip for the rest of their life?

• Like 1