Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #113!

[DE]Rebecca

I love Wukong and was wondering about a couple topics with him.

1. When will we see more skins for Wukong? Deluxe or Tenno Gen it doesn't matter which. I would just be happy with more skins for him.

2. I heard mention in a previous Devstream about a rework for Wukong. Have you begun working on that and what direction would you be taking Wukong in? A more offensive role than he is currently in or more defensive? I understand if you can't say too much or if you have been too busy to start on the rework. I just really wanted to know how that was going along.

will there be warframes whose abilities affects other warframes abilities? for example Mag's polerize ability increases the damage of her magnitize ability. would warframe X's ability be able to support warframe Y's ability?

Can we see some kitguns/kitgun exodias in action?

Moa companions in action?

Render dump of new enemies from Orb Vallis and beyond (tau)?

Will we ever see an overhauled version of corpus archwing enemies?

Will the sentient sound cannon shown in the Valkyr prime trailer ever see the light of day? 

More umbra frames from the remains of infested soldiers in tau? (nekros umbra please)

Umbra weapons with unique/crazy passives like skiajati?

8 hours ago, Clem2-TheClemening said:

With wikia becoming a worse and worse platform ever since it became "fandom", is there any chance of a DE hosted official wiki?

Oh my god, please, DE. I hate the abhorrently loud ads that can't be blocked on the Steam overlay.

Great stuff shown at tennocon/live! im still recovering from being absolutely blown away by all the excitement!

My questions for this are : Will glyphs be included in the vaulted accessory packs? I did not see them listed in the package - only in the complete bundles and duo bundle! :o

Will we be seeing a sentient color palette/articula/noggle decor for our ship anytime soon? Any noggle updates upcoming at all?

And will we be able to make Mutalist Helminth moas? I love the cute Tar and Swarm guys and getting the helminthcharger was a boon to infested and pet fans! ❤️

Question will there be a more of a full body armor in the future like not just shoulders chest and knees but like your lower arms and stomach and thighs as well i think that would be cool for fashion frames out there if that could work for yall and 1 more question will all the frame have exalted powers as well cuz im a big fan of inaros and with sand blast as 1 of his main powers how i see that would be awesome but im just wondering if there will be thank you DE for making warframe its my top favorite game to play and cant wait for what the future of warframe to it more updates and new opens ........ Reaper

Are the giant spiders the Fortuna version of eidolons? So instead of day/night cycle there is a patrol/duty cycle to experience the landscape of venus at different times and danger levels.

Having a unique roaming world boss for each open world map is really good for drawing players back for a challenge after they have unlocked most of the colony rewards. It also fills up the open world along with farming of resources and side missions etc. I really enjoy the monster hunter style enemy with warframe's movement and combat system. The space ninja parkour and abilities has always been what draws me back to warframe over the years and the open world tag has craved out a strong interest among mmo gamers.

Side note: There was flying eidolon in the works, has that been shelved or reworked into something else? 

Hey, great work as per usual, and four questions here:

1)  Considering how a good number of features to Orb Vallis will be brought back to PoE and we have those Spider Boss proxies showing up there, any respective eta on the Grineer Tank Field-Boss that was mentioned a while back?  Before/during/after the Fortuna release?

2)  With the introduction of Moa companions, even though they seem a little more utility based, will they potentially have a weapon slot on them?  If so, will there be a new category of weapons for them and/or will we be able to mount sentinel weapons on them?

3)  Will we occasionally see the small, green spider proxies in standard Corpus missions outside of Orb Vallis?

4)  (This is loosely related to the potential upcoming melee re-work.)  Will mods like Electromagnetic Shielding and Guardian Derision ever be affected by range mods?  Even if they are balanced now (and I believe that they aren't), mods like these are probably going to need something like this to buff them once blocking starts using up any kind of resource, that is if that's still on the list of planned changes for melee.

Okay, a couple things here

1. Will there be any modifications to the trading system? As it stands, the best way to get something is...

a) get an item worth platinum

b) sell it through Warframe Market site

c) Exchange platinum for desired item 

Why does a 3rd party site seem essential to the game’s market?

I am hoping to see a system where item for item exchange is plausible. Yes, I do know about Maroo’s Bazaar but I have spent around 3 hours wandering Bazaars trying to trade my dual mods and axi relics for intensify and/or continuity. No success thus far.  

Mandatory mods. Many of my frames feel useless because I do not posses certain mods, Narrow Minded and  Continuity being the two biggest problems. Additionally, I stick certain mods such as Flow, Pressure Point, and Seration on anything and everything they apply to because all other mods seem vastly inferior. Is there a plan to revamp other mods somehow?

That said, I really enjoy the game and can’t wait for the new updates. Thanks for all your hard work!

Archived