[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #113!

As someone that would like to attend TennoCon but can't justify the travel costs because the duration of the event, have there been any thoughts on holding it another time in the year when there aren't many holidays?

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Littleman88:

Would very much like to see syndicate armor attachments!

yeah that would be nice.. very nice 😄

i would have a reason do grind for rep again 😮 

1 Thing that is bugging me a bit for some time. We use our bows/weps right-handed. Will we get an option to switch to left-handed someday? plz 🙂

Q: Railjack if player/s are solo, have no clan, or are on when friends are not, is there going to be a way to execute? If possible a forge in the RJ to clone your specters to fill required spots (eqaul intelligence as enemy). 

Is it possible that their may be a choice to kill the Lotus?

Are the different dialogue paths a way to decide who is in control of who in the union of operator and warframe?

Does it work like this?: The burning sun side has the warframe taking over the operator's mind to bring revenge against all Orokin/sentient creations. The moon side has the operator taking everything away from the warframe like the Orokin/Queens. The Tenno balance side would have both working together.

Will they'll be more umbra frames or a way to make prime frames into umbra frames?

Is Umbra a step toward unleashing a new power against the sentients and the Lotus?

Any chance on getting matchmaker PvP Rail Jack battles in the future?

is there any eta on being able to make dual sword zaws? i heard Geoff mention it before

how did helminth end up in our orbiters if it was meant to create warframes shouldn't it be locked up in some orokin lab or something and what is stopping it from infecting the rest of the ship and ordis like jordas is infested?

will we ever get to go inside the orokin tower in cetus and are the ostrons harming it by taking flesh from it?

ive asked this before but wasnt lucky enough for it to be answered on stream so im asking again since we have aletrs for alternate helmets for warframes and weapon skins would it be possible to get alerts for say armor pieces/syandanas/sugatras or decorations every once in a while

since we currently have a lot of vaulted relics, can you add a symbol, change the relic icon or implement a system that allows us not to select these vaulted relics? some time is hard find fast a non vaulted relic in endless mission

10 hours ago, Archwizard said:

So was Lex Prime when Aklex Prime was released.

Baro's nice like that.

Uh what.

hey guys tennocon is awesome this year i have a few questions.      1) Where are we gonna actually see the outside of the orbitor i saw the art in the index.          2) Since we're going to venus can we get actual warm coats for our operator i saw someone ask for that and i think it'd be great. can we have cybernetic eyes?        3) can we have food for our operator to eat i never see him eat?

4 hours ago, wtrmlnjuc said:

Now that Warframe is on every major platform, what are the chances we will be able to see crossplay or centralized accounts?

MAYBE for consoles, not for console-pc though. It's out of DE's hands.

Will there be Eidolons in Venus open zone?

Where will the flying Eidolon appear in?

Will hunting animals in Venus open zone be tedious every time in which we need to grind for the resources to build the bait, then wait for the animals to appear and capture them (aka rare fishing in PoE) or it will be as simple as just hunting birds & rabbits in PoE?

Will we get stuck in the lift in limbo like we did with the gate of Cetus?

What's the status on Damage 3.0? I'd like (I hope) to see some status effect revised, especially if they scale with damage weapon and take into account rate of fire.

Tennocon 2018 was the best tennocon for now.I hope that next one will be even better than this :D

Anyway here's some of my questions:

-Will be there new hairstyles/cosmetics for operator?

-Will we be able to adjust the operator's age?

-Is Excalibur Umbra one of it's kind or there'll be new Umbras like Rhino/mag etc?

-Do you have any plans for new reworks for warframes/weapons?

-What happened to kingpin system?

-Does toaster PC(like mine) would be able to run fortuna and railjack in 25/30fps?

-What happened to the flying eidolon that was showed couple devstreams ago?

Edited by Salinero
  • Like 1

Can anything be comprimized with the stream timing because 2 pm means to me 8 pm this time that isent that bad but other times its straigt up midnight and i really just want to watch the streams so can you guys please help?

1 minute ago, Salinero said:

Tennocon 2018 was the best tennocon for now.I hope that next one will be even better than this :D

Anyway here's some of my questions:

-Will be there new hairstyles/cosmetics for operator?

-Will we be able to adjust the operator's age?

-Is Excalibur Umbra one of it's kind or there'll be new Umbras like Rhino/mag etc?

-Do you have any plans for new reworks for warframes/weapons?

-What happend to kingpin system?

-Does toaster PC(like mine) would be able to run fortuna and railjack in 25/30fps?

-What happend to the flying eidolon that was showed couple devstreams ago?

I don't think there are coming more umbra frames mabe a spendable and segment to let your frames fight alone and of course a potato can run it depends on the amount of enemies but i do think so

First of all, thanks for the incredible tennocon, i think words can not describe how joyful i was seeing all the new additions coming to Warframe. 

But talking about the new content comes my questions: 

1 - What's the operator role in all of this? I mean, they control the Warframes, that's right, but they'll have any physical interactions with Railjack and Fortuna? (And i like to throw an sugestion here - Maybe the operator could charge the cannon for the final shot in the Railjack - who knows?!) 

2 - What's the scale of Railjack? We'll be launching only from Venus or there will be other places? We'll fight other factions?

3 - Any idea on how much time to release the Nezha Deluxe? (He's one of my favorites and i'm hyped lol) 

4 - Any news on the operators new hairstyles that you guys showed? 

Thanks again!

Edited by Yukinooh

1 hour ago, (PS4)Greenjow610 said:

Okay, a couple things here

1. Will there be any modifications to the trading system? As it stands, the best way to get something is...

a) get an item worth platinum

b) sell it through Warframe Market site

c) Exchange platinum for desired item 

Why does a 3rd party site seem essential to the game’s market?

I am hoping to see a system where item for item exchange is plausible. Yes, I do know about Maroo’s Bazaar but I have spent around 3 hours wandering Bazaars trying to trade my dual mods and axi relics for intensify and/or continuity. No success thus far.  

Mandatory mods. Many of my frames feel useless because I do not posses certain mods, Narrow Minded and  Continuity being the two biggest problems. Additionally, I stick certain mods such as Flow, Pressure Point, and Seration on anything and everything they apply to because all other mods seem vastly inferior. Is there a plan to revamp other mods somehow?

That said, I really enjoy the game and can’t wait for the new updates. Thanks for all your hard work!

That's what Trade Chat is for. When I trade, I do have the Warframe Market page up and easily accessible as a price reference, but I've never bought or sold anything through it, just via Trade Chat. When I'm looking to sell things, I just put a "WTB" filter on trade chat, so I see people wanting to buy. Or sometimes I'll just post a "WTS . . ." instead. Sometimes it takes more than one post to get an item sold/bought, but usually I get a reply pretty quickly. 🙂

Hey guys really would love to hear some more information on that Nidus deluxe skin you teased us with, and on a side not I'm really curious when that melee update is dropping. Keep up the good work DE!👍