Coming Soon: Devstream #113!

[DE]Rebecca

Any news on the sentient carrier thingy you showed in a Devstream a while ago?

ETA for the deluxe skins?

Will there be more syndicate weapons?

Can Focus be added to the Arsenal?

Any plans on allowing Archwing Mission to be fissures, so the entire planet of Uranus can be used for fissure missions?

Will long endless run be more rewarding? e.g. the 2nd B Rotation reward rewards 2 B Rotation Reward, or the 3rd B Rotation, maybe that is more balanced?

Can Kuva Fortress and Lua be Fissure-viable please?

Will Corrupted Mods get a look at again at some point? Especially since mods like Magnum Force are outclassed heavily by new common mods

Gentleman a short view back to the past. four years ago, Some Guy told us: "Take a trained monkey, place him infront of the computer and he is able to copter through the void." four years later years later some guy told us: "I had to move through the void like a robot. It's very complicated." And some other guy said, err, he pressed during the mission, I don't remember what mission, the wrong button on the keyboard. Question for you two both. Is warframe movement today too complicated with 20 and more buttons on the keyboard for movement, are you too much under effort, under pressure? What are your wishes for the future, concerning movement, errrm, during the race? Less buttons, more? Or less and more communication with your lotus.

Where is single sword + pistol dual wielding?

Are there any plans for allowing dual wield with thrown weapons like the Kunai, Spira (Prime) or Hikou (Prime)?

Will we ever get primary and/or secondary stealth finishers/finishers?

Any news on the (promised) updates to current boss fights. Mainly Phorid, Seargant?

Any plans for new Kavats?

Any plan to buff Kubrows?

Is there a way to see how much xp each Weapon/Frame/Companion got in a mission when they are already level 30?

Is it possible to have us set up the "important" resources that pop up when we pick them up, like Tellurium and Argon Crystals?

Possible to add hours next to Usage in the profile?

Will Nintendo Switch get Cross-Play or Cross-Progression with any other platforms? (PC/XBOX)

I expect the answer is no since PC and XBOX don't and PS4 never will(see Fortnite/Minecraft), but I am seriously hoping we could get one of the two cross functions so that the existing userbase can utilize the mobility of the Switch without needing to abandon their current gaming. Account transfers would require giving up existing play methods, and being able to get veterans invested in the Switch version would help drive Switch downloads and new customer visibility.

Hi everyone @ DE 

first, thank you for the tennocon… Best E3 conference even if it happened 1 month after

my first question is: any ETA for the switch version (even a quaterly target would be fine ^^) so I can plan my total loss of social interaction ? ^^

once again, thank you all 🙂

STEEEVEEEEEE!!! Have you guys decided how the Railjack mechanic will work?

How we will chose which Railjack of the squad to use?

PUGs, how will they work there?

Upgrates, how we will upgrade the Railjack? If its XP based, how will we level it up the possibility of not being able to chose our Jack to rank it ever happens?

Callouts, will we get in-game callout for what is needed to be done?

Can't wait to see more news !

1- Will you do overhaul on Cetus ? Because, on trailer and gameplay, We are getting more content than Cetus. I am pretty sure that making Cetus was a challenge because it was your 1st release but even with trailer, Cetus seems to be another closed tileset compare to New content. I am expecting a small overhaul for Cetus. Grineers deserve that overhaul.

I really would love to see, huge grinner structures at background HDR Maps for entire level.  Classic old age ships on the ocean. Fishing structures and more animal/ fish content.

2- When do we get proper end game content ? Eidolon, Tridolon - //// S-Piderolon :D //// is close enough to end game content but we are desperately looking for more satisfaction as end game content.

Great boss battles with using every single drop of energy and health of our frames - operators. Puzzle based end game is / was bad for my taste. I believe other players don't like it as well.

3- I believe new ships are tied to clans. Can we customize them ?

Lets say, i have a clan my own. 5-6 people on it. Can i use it for loading screen ? :P

4- There was clan battles ( battle ships ) for defense mission nodes etc. Then you have removed it. I know it was poorly used by some clans but it had also dynamic. Do we get it back by polished ? By any chance do you have it in your future plans ?

- any chance of Excalibur's (and Umbra's) Swordsmanship passive being applied to greatswords like the Galatine and War?

- are we gonna see dual sword Zaws?

- Since Umbra's passive makes him behave like a Spectre, and since Umbra uses whatever your loadout is (selected weapons, mods, skin, armor parts, syandana, colors etc.) while behaving like a Spectre, are you ever going to expand on Tenno Spectres? i.e. make them use your exact same loadout? (not just selected Warframe and weapons, and scaling them accordingly)

I have a few questions:

(1) Is there any chance of increasing the amount of kuva during kuva survival? Right now it takes about 30 minutes to acquire enough kuva for one roll. It seems to me a fairer amount would be to acquire enough to give us 3 rolls for every 30 minutes.

(2) Will there be a summer platinum sale for consoles?

(3) Can it be possible to adjust Atlas's rubble to cover his entire body when his armor gets past halfway point? It just looks so badass.

Thanks!

Will there be new Arcanes in Venus? For example: " When damaged: Reflect X% damage to enemies. " - I think the Arcanes we have are good, if a bit tedious to get, but I would love to see the system expanded and made more natural part of the games progression. Similarly will there be new mods to obtain? Like a dual stat melee physical mod that also increases blocking efficiency?

With all the amazing things you've show at Tennocon, it give me the idea of re-watch all interviews of DE, on the creation of warframe, since begining..
Seriously, warframe is the most successful creation I've ever seen *-*

" This is the best-looking free-to-play game I've ever seen, you will fail "  hahaha xD
I show these interview at all my friends I invite on warframe ^^

So, little questions I hope answers will be in the Devstream..

- The archwings will be available on Venus, but will K-drive be available on the plains of eidolon ? ^^

- The Railjack is equiped with arsenal, modding console, ect..
conceived to stay inside, select our destinations, ect.. but there is no operator's room, so, it will not replace our orbiter.. so, I assume it will dock with our orbiter..?
So where will be the access ? Maybe the cylinders in operator's room ? or a new door / trapdoor ?

- The Railjack used, will be the one of the host, or will be possible to select among those of the squad before "launch" ?

- Would it be possible, not to always be in a fighting stance, when we have an amp equipped on our operator ?
(especially that it hides the posture chosen among the different schools.)

- Revenant..
Will it be still possible to give our suggestions of tweakings on him before he's finished ?
I understand that Rebecca is in charge of this warframe.
So it would be logical, that the warframe from the community manager, be influenced by the community 😛 staying close to the original idea of course..
I saw some totally different and off-topic suggestions about Vlad...
Anyway, I'm ready to rewrite my suggestions, adapted, for Revenant ^^
( it include double-usage powers ( pressing or holding key ), cause i think this warframe need to have something special ^^ )

Again, thanks for this awesome game, i will never say it enough ^^

My one big question: With Fortuna being several times the size of Plains of Eidolon, and with all the optimizations and performance improvements that seem to be coming with Fortuna and Railjack, what are the chances we see a physical and gameplay expansion of the Plains area?  There's a lot of geography beyond the shield walls, potential for offshore areas that can be reached by Archwing/K-drive/Dargyn, and a lot of Grineer camps with hackable control systems that could be made more interactive like the base previewed in Fortuna that lets you accept new bounties without returning to the hub.

1. will each planet have a railjack node? How many are you guys planning to implement?

2. Will the railjack be implemented as a support craft for plains/venus?

3. How Soon(tm) will we get any of this?

4. Will we be able to run dojo obstacle courses with the hoverboards?

Anything in the pipeline for PVP? Players have been asking for

1. Server browser for viewing dedicated servers to join.

2. Skill gap separation/Match making based on rating system.

3. Major weapon balance pass for highly imbalanced weapons.

4. Alternative way of getting gear in PVP for new PVP focused players (Many new players interested in PVP find PVE grindwall for gear boring).

5. Easier method of acquiring cosmetic rewards for not so PVP focused players.

Perhaps there can be weekly weapon rotations? or Ability to buy weapons from standing for PVP use only maybe.

Also what happened to the PVP variant game modes? we didn't see them this time.

And what happened to Void Tear?

Archived