Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #113!

[DE]Rebecca

Other than trading and buying platinum, can there be a way to achieve random amounts of platinum through a new series of special missions, such as sorties?

Also could there also be a new class of melee weapons such as throwing spears that can impale enemies, such as a trident. unlike the pre existing javlok and scourge 

Hello! So, instead of a looong text I just decided to make a video about everything I saw at Tennocon this year (it is not professional quality or anything, and it is kind of long - but you can always skip scenes x1.5~x2 speed view it). All my thoughts, questions (and maybe something more?) are there... If you care to take a look. TY

I cant understand how theres people that want the melee 3.0 when it will be the end of melees.I wont stop playing warframe cause of that even if melee weapons are my favourite by far but changing the way combo works is a big nerf at least the way it looks lets see after the update how it is in gameplay.

1.are there plans 2 add more gems and fish to poe and venus?

2. are u able to add a message from lotus telling u the corpus have taken back the base that u claimed if u leav the base for a while so it adds a bit of a chalenge.

3. are u planning on adding a visal progreson on venus like the drons working on the ice sculpter be there one time and not be there the next time?

With regard to the crafted secondary weapons, what kind of control can we expect to see over trigger type, damage type, and damage ratios? Will these kinds of things be completey detiermined by a single component analogous to the zaw strike component? Additionally, the zaw weapons that I have played with seemed to occupy a place on the proverbial 'damage curve' that was between prime weapons and every else in their respective class of melee weapon. Can we expect a similar level for these crafted weapons as well?

With the addition of increased mastery requirements for certain weapons, most new players are experiencing troubles with the current MR progression system. are there any plans to assist in decreasing the time needed to retake tests, such as "complete x amount of practice tests to decrease time"?

Do you think we will ever be able to transfer our console account to PC? I have about 1.3k hours on PS4 and would love to be able to use all my stuff on PC considering I'm probably not gonna get on my PS4 that much anymore. TY!

Just one simple question that I'm dying to know the answer too (because regardless of how many invisible walls or repelling forces you put around it, I WILL try):

Orb Vallis > We've seen that large statue of Nef Anyo in the process of (re?)construction, but I'm curious as to one thing;
Can we get inside Nef's face-hole, and if so-what's in there? owo

1.  What year can we expect the New War?

2. Can "We All Lift Together" be made into an orbiter song?

3. In one of the previous dev streams, Steve alluded to the Ayatan Sculptures containing memories or something, what was that about?

4. In the trailer for the New War, the Sentient Army looked like it was in some sort of massive rib cage, is that from a massive Sentient?

5. WHY WON'T SPACE MOM LOVE US ANYMORE

Everyone at Digital Extremes, I would for you to have my sincere thanks. Y'all have made gaming good again. This game is what a game should be and should offer. Also, y'all have surprised me and I can say everyone with all the new open world stuff and Railjack. My question is, if everything goes as planned for y'all, Will there be player battles on space ships or something like that? Like have massive clan and alliances fleet battles. Like for example 32 ships but 4 people on ships shooting each other and they can deploy archwings. Its an interesting concept. I know that Star Wars the Old Republic did it after a while. 

7 hours ago, Jceefier332 said:

Well My Question is When Rhino Prime and Nyx Prime gets unvaulted can we get their relics from normal mission or we just have to buy them?

You'll be able to easily farm them via Cetus bounties, as well as normal missions. Buying is an option.

TennoCon was amazing! Unfortunately I didn't have the liberty of being able to go, but TennoLive was just amazing!

I have a few questions that I have collected from the community. These are questions that I have asked other people about (Particularly people who don't use the forums) and decided to make them a little more well-known.

1: When will we get melee, bow, speargun, etc. stances for our Warframe Articula?

2: Will we be able to use Operators in each others' ships? (We can currently use our Operator if we are hosting, but we can't use them if we are visiting)

3: Will we ever be able to spawn multiple of our own Warframes in Captura? (If we could position each one individually, this could be amazing! It's frustrating to have to rely on other people to use multiple Warframes and make it look good. If we could do it all by ourselves, that would be great!)

4: Will we get appearance tabs for the Operator?

5: Will we ever get to have multiple pets roaming the ship at a time?

6: Will Sentinels ever be able to roam the ship? (This is one that I have found alot of people want.)

LORE QUESTION

Does TennoGen fit into the lore? (Maybe the Tenno could affect the designs of Warframes somehow? I NEED confirmation!)

Again, thank you all for an amazing TennoCon! I can't say how much I appreciate all the work you guys put into this game. It means alot to me, and I just wanted to give a huge thank you for making it a reality. 

Side note: I absolutely love "We All Lift Together"! It's like the perfect mix of "Misty Mountains" from The Hobbit, techno music, and that iconic Warframe flare. (Specifically the drums) Great work George (and Keith Power. I don't really know if he actually had anything to do with this song since he usually does the soundtracks for gameplay and cinematics. This isn't what I would expect him to be doing, but the song uses his trademark drums that were so present in This is What You Are and his amazing work on Avengers: Age of Ultron, so it would make sense if he had a little to do with this.)! You and the team blew me away on this one!

dont know who is in charge of Noggle's so ill just ask Steve? maybe space mom knows Hmm

Will Solaris have Noggle's of the important people and speaking of noggle's where is Ohhnko Noggle? (there are only 3 Ostron Noggle's i kinda wanted to make a side by side of the Solaris and the Ostron near the Ramp in the orbitor

Will Old Man Suumbaat grow a heart and start Selling the Alloy's to? (could help with people who dont have time to Keep mining for materials needed)

also i need a bigger fish tank before Fortuna comes around so where can i find a Shipyard to upgrade my fish tanks?

Hello DE,

First of all my congratulations for all that you bring to this beautiful game and your passion to progress onward. My question could be seen as a request as well.

I've been playing this game for 750+ hours so far and i just love it. Amongst many great features the community stands out. I feel that the 4 man squads don't really show or give the feeling of how massive the game truly is. So my question/request is do you have anything in the works that involves larger squads? Perhaps a boss fight or dungeon or even something simpler that scales in difficulty with the members of the team.

I will be watching the live-stream, i hope you guys could a take a second to let us know : )

THANK YOU guys,

Sincerely Morpheus.

So i too would like to know if the daily tribute changes will come and just an idea for the revenant frame and his weapons is to have them be the first  three items (shotgun, katana and the frame) in a new sentient lab in the dojo, though you probably have it far enough along now, that's just what I'd like to see, have the grind for the new frame be for materials rather than for the bp's for the parts

Archived