Coming Soon: Devstream #113!

[DE]Rebecca

Hello DE's,

1 - I would like to ask if it is probable that there are already conceptions of 4 new warframes besides the 2 shown in TennoLive.

2 - Is it possible to see versions of Umbras for the other warframes later this year?

Sorry if my English is a little bad, a long time without using it. 😁

Question 1: We saw some Companion mods during the Fortuna showcase, could we see more about them and the new Sentinel that was teased?

Question 2: What ever happened to the proto skins we were going to get for the Lato and the Bronco? The ones based off Dark Sector.

Question 3: Could Nidus' second ability be given some quality of life by being able to cancel it early? It keeps grabbing people through railings and walls and I don't want to be forced to equip the augment to get that quality of life. The same for Nekros would be nice, Holding his 4th ability to kill all Shadows so you can spawn fresh ones would be nice.

Question 4: How is Frame Fighter coming along? Do you think it will ship with Fortuna or earlier?

Question 5: With the release of Revenant, we will finally have enough Warframes to make a second Tenno color palette. Are there any plans to do so? I would very much like to buy it so I can get Nidus' and Revenant's colors.

Well, first of all, congrats for the last TennoCon, you were amazing :D!

---

Last night I watched a youtube video with a "Evolution" of Warframe" from 2013 to 2017, and I can´t avoid to figure me out, that you´re still using the same enemies models in the game (or at least in the corpus I think), any plans to "modify/change" this and put more differents enemies models that spawn in the game? (could be interesting) 

Cheers from Chile! "Keep it the good work!" 😉

Though this question has probably been asked very often, I think its always worth to ask:

Can we expect more changes to the early game? For all its perks, Warframe has grown to be absolutely notorious for its atrocious early game. The issues have been widely documented; the game demanding you to pick a warframe without any notice, a choice you will only be capable of adjusting by either removing your account altogether and starting over, or literally waiting at least 3 days; needless to say, this is the bane of your own player retention rate. The time gating also seems to be especially felt early on because its only after late game that you can reliably create a buffer of new content to keep you busy. Honestly, the time gating in Warframe puts mobile games to frame. Then we have noob taxis; I've seen the practice of taxiing literally advised in newcomer guides on account of nano spores, control modulues and neural sensors requiring substantial progression to get, despite their wide necessity. The game even seems to actively taunt you with this design fault by telling you to make a weapon to fight the Infested with; the heat Sword, and then putting a neural sensor in its crafting requirements, which is multiple planets away from the player at this point. And lastly, despite already being bumped up once, starting with 2 warframe slots and 6 weapon slots make new players feel pushed towards purchase almost right out of the door, and due to the way the Mastery Rank system works, I've seen more than one person accuse the game for being pay to win, since you cannot expect a new comer to understand not to spent his starter platinum on anything other than slots, or expect them to know how easy it is to get 20 platinum through the market place. 

Are any of these issues planned to be addressed?

It's been literal years since Loki has seen any changes, and it's starting to show with two really powerful abilities and two really bad abilities. Will we get a Loki update any time soon? Preferably making him truly match his description, making him more appealing to advanced players.

Hi all, I'm on Xbox and have an issue since the first update to the UI. Since that update, in order to equip any Arcanes onto a Warframe it takes between 3 and 10 clicks on the "A" button before the Arcane actually equips. Oh and would it be possible to have it so when you scroll over Arcanes, they show what they're for without having to click on them individually?  It's a bit of an annoyance. Please, oh please, make the "Remove all mods" so that it requires a confirmation! I've accidently lost a few builds because of this. I'm not blind, really I'm not hahaha but when looking at inventory in the market or codex or other locations, the items have become so small that not only can I not see what they are, but I have to put on my glasses and walk over to my 65" tv that's only 7' away from me so I can read them. I did post these in the forums, but figured maybe you'd be able to respond to one or more of these kinds of issues in the stream. 

LOVED the Tennocon show! I sat there with my mouth hanging open while watching it! Who do I send the cleaning bill to for getting the drool out of my carpet? 😉. Much love DE. 

For the new war will there be sentient fleets that destroy relays that we'll have to defeat like the razorback armada and if we get a new system will there be an event or special alert where we have to construct a new relay and would this fit into the origin system like reconstruction for previously destroyed relays. Regardless keep it up we all really enjoy what you have to offer!

I currently play on PS4 (love the game by the way).  When I saw the Switch version reveal on the TennoCon stream, I lost my mind.  I love the switch and can't wait for Warframe to go live on it. I do have one issue, I have about 600+ hours in the game and while I do love playing it, it would be slightly frustrating to have to start all over again.  I know that when the game released on the consoles, PC players were able to have a copy made of their accounts and transferred onto the console. I have looked into the console to console transfer before posting this and know there are issues and resistances from the console companies.  I'm guessing the issue would be fixed if they ALL agreed to cosplay support (transfer account possible if crossplay happens?). But in lieu of that, wouldn't it be possible to make a copy of a console account to send to another console or PC?

If it's a programming language issue, would it be possible to just have a team that remakes accounts on your side and then just send them to those that request a transfer?  I mean DE working accounts get the stuff maxed and free so I'm thinking it's possible to do something like that (minus the DE permissions of course). I'm sure most people wouldn't mind if there was a fee attached to it either.

If it's an issue with exclusive items unique to a console, just have the player agree that they understand that they will lose all exclusive items (maybe give compensation plat?).

Another thought: Wouldn't it be possible to have an online account that stores what you have and current progress and be able to have that data be read by any system?

You guys are amazing and have an amazing game.  I can understand the account transfer thing is a major headache.  It would be such a great thing to make possible and would make a lot of players happy but many of us surely understand that it may be all but impossible.  I hope these things and more gets addressed in the devstream, as it would answer questions a lot of people have. If these ideas are not feasible, I apologize for the long ass message.  

I will always be a huge fan of Warframe and a Tenno for life no matter how the issue turns out.

Thank you for your time,

Tenno AuraLink1155 (Twitch - TrirannoforceusBec)

Archived