Coming Soon: Devstream #113!

[DE]Rebecca

hello Rebecca (and others) 

What would it take to Increase the cap on Rivens?
90 is fine and you probably wont need more usable rivens, but its a matter of having all of them! currently i counted 261 different Rivens (weapons) possible thats of course not counting Primes and the sorts twice.

We Want our Rivens!

Best Regards the WWR Movement!! :thumbup:

On 2018-07-18 at 9:28 PM, Dark_Elder said:

1. In the New War/ New Wait trailer, we pretty much see a declaration of war, so my question is who will begin the invasion, us or Natah?

2. Who will take over the role of overseer now the space mom is gone? can we elect whoever we want?

3. Will the Focus system get another pass to account for the new faction or Fortuna addition?

4. Will the Orbiter get another expansion for Railjack in anyway since it "may be" part of it?

5. Since Fortuna is Corpus, will we ever get Robot to pilot or something like Dead Space Rig Suit ?   

I wouldve made a comparison to Titanfall honestly given movement system is closer to Warframes.

Is it possible that with Clans maybe adding a 'party' bonus of a small passive boost to for example, if there is 2 or more clanmates together in a squad, the clanmates gain +5% resource drop chance per clanmate so its a benefit to get together with clanmates that boosts resources hunting for clan research but not too big that its ruining it for people either not in a clan or a largely inactive clan? Love the game and its mobility system too but while it feels fun and awesome to do it sometimes feels....boring because for me personally throws all your work on tilesets and terrain out the window when youre able to just hop skip and rocket launch yourself past all of them and for an example i would use many of the orokin tilsets being beautifully designed and laid out but what does it matter if one jump is all thats need to clear majority of them? I personally would love to see a hybridisation of the old movements and the new movement system for a more ninja like feel and some skill in knowing and using the terrain/rooms to your advantage and dear god please stop enemies moonjumping please.

❤️ Keep the goodness coming DE. Look forward to the future of tennokind ❤️ .

I've been a week that I discovered the universe of warframe and is vitiated with everything, its history, the technical design of the game, how they are made and polished every warframe, so my only question is like that of many, but I will give my touch :
Do you think adding more umbra? If so, the umbra are just warframe that clung to a trauma so only the tenno are able to help them, will these also be as accessible as escalibur umbra?

When can we finally replace holo-mom with something else? Real space mom again, a new Tenno (Council?) character voiced by Megan, Tyl Regor, Maroo, Vay Hek, Alad V, I don't care, anything that isn't the hologram. I'm avoiding the questline because of there's no closure to it still.

1. Will we be able to polarize for umbral polarities in the future? Maybe a new(umbral) type of forma? Or Umbra warframes/weapons/abilities being the only variants capable of being repolarized with umbral polarities?

2. Will we be able to obtain more than one Umbra warframe? Such as a second Excalibur Umbra?

5 hours ago, Vilentius said:

Bummer I’ll still be at work then, do these usually run during the day during the week eastern time or is this different from the norm?

This is the norm.  Have no fear, since they upload the replays of all of their Devstreams on Twitch & YouTube.

When is vlad coming (Fortuna or The New War)?

Is the long katana that was talked about a few dev streams ago the same one coming with vlad?

Upcoming Reworks (Please Nyx, Vauban, Chroma)?

Are the Quills going to play a big role in the story, do they have more or different rewards in Fortuna?

Update on damage type rework?

With Fortuna and Orb Vallis coming out soon, and likely dwarfing the plains in size and content, will the plains get an size expansion too sometime? Or at a minimum, will ALL the caves that we got to see during the Plague Star event finally become a part of the plains whenever it loads? At the moment we only have 1 cave of Eidolon, but it would be really cool to see all the paths that lead to potential caves be open for exploration whenever you want to go see them.

Archived