Coming Soon: Devstream #113!

[DE]Rebecca

Is there any planned rework for Nyx/Prime? Space-mom has left the tenno for a hot new space-dad, and it seems like our champion of Nyx (DE Rebecca) might very well ditch us for Revenant. Nyx feels like she is in a pretty hard to use state right now and it would be cool if the amazing new premium skin in the works for her came with improved usability.

On July 18, 2018 at 12:43 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream113_1080p.jpg

Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual suspects Geoff, Steve, Sheldon, and Scott!

What: We’re BACK! TennoCon 2018 has gone down as one of the biggest days in Warframe history… We should probably talk about what we showed! In Devstream #113 we’ll be compiling some of the most asked questions and comments from our TennoCon 2018 day and going through them on Stream! Expect to see more Fortuna, more of the Orb Vallis, and some more Warframe!  

Prizes? Oh yes, Platinum and Prime Access awaits lucky Twitch viewers!

Where: live at twitch.tv/Warframe (among other places)!

When:  Friday, July 20 at 2 p.m ET!  

Please ask your TennoCon/TennoLive related questions here! The thread closes Friday at 10 a.m!

I cant wait even tho i never win lol still love the community and the info that Rebecca and the Warframe team provides :) <3

Will the New Player experience be addressed more in the near future? A lot of my friends I'm trying to get into the game say they feel lost starting out after the Vor's Prize quest, like they're unsure of what to do now. Will we see cinematic quests earlier in the Star Chart to nudge new players towards clearing out the planets?

Will there be any prisma skins and helmets other than excal's and, if so, will they be sold by Baro instead of just on the market for plat?

What about a Ki'Teer operator suit?

What about more special immortal skins like Hydroid's and Zephyr's?

Towards the end of the art panel at tennocon, someone mentioned earnable endgame cosmetics, any plans for those?

What's the deal with raids? Will we ever get any new ones?

What's the deal with the armistice? Will that be lifted when all the new clan mechanics come out? Can we use railjacks to sabotage other alliances' solar rails?

Assuming she'll be primed soonTM, will we have to grind for 9 equinox p blueprints, or will you do something different for her?

A while ago someone mentioned being able to dock your dojos at places like relays and open them to the public. With all the extreme home makeovers people have been doing recently, soonTM seems like a great time to do something with that. Will you?

Any updates on that event with the cone-shaped grineer mech(?) on the plains that was mentioned in a previous devstream?

Really looking forward to more info being shared post-Tennocon!  Some of these may have already been asked, but here goes:

1) On K-drives, how customizable will they be and would this be done through one's Arsenal or elsewhere?

2) Any plans for K-drive sports, e.g., K-drive racing, obstacle course, trick competitions, an arena sportball game on par with Rocket League?

3) For MOA pets, we know their appearance can be customized, but will we also be able to customize their weapon loadout and mod both similar to Sentinels?

4) For Railjacks, what level of customization will they possess, and might there eventually be different ship models we could choose similar to how we could choose Landers now?

5) Will Umbra polarities become moddable to other Warframes/weapons, and will other Umbra Warframes/weapons be made available in the future?

Question 1: Could we please get more emote slots? Like maybe just 2 more?

Question 2: Any chance you'll increase the volume of the Somachord? Even if I put the volume of the somachord to max and my game volume to 50 (which is VERY loud for all other noises in the game) it still feels very low/quiet for certain/most songs.

Question 3: Clan Emblems to put on operator shoulders, please?

Question 4: Operator melee weapons when?

#1 can we expect more umbra frames in the future, and if so, how will the acquiring process go? Similar to excalibur umbra?

#2 Can we expect the New War to come out in 2019? or will you guys make us super happy.

#3 I have so many more quesitons, but im going to just speed run through this one, what is the future purpose for the locked door in all the relays, what is the true purpose of the infested room in the orbiter can we expect a future at all for some of these rooms and for my final question, when can we see an ingame eidolon that looks like any of the devs.

On ‎2018‎-‎07‎-‎18 at 8:48 PM, Emulad0or said:

Question:

What will happen to the Channeling Visual effects (specifically on Prime Accessories Armors) when Channeling is gone in Melee 3.0? Channeling itself is weak, but the effects are cool. Are we just going to lose that?

u can set the option to toggle weapon trail/channing effect in the settings. just letting u kno

Will there ever be a questline for the Steel Meridian?                                                                                                                                                               Will there ever be an infested Landing Craft or Archwing?                                                                                                                                                        When will the Helminth be/have a quest or mission?                                                                                                                                                                Can prime weapons become infested like an infested Tigris Prime?

Hiya! tennocon was litttttt

So I have one question, when will we see the ability to downgrade mods, seems a bit overstated, but it would make a nice feature for maxed out mods, or even make it a primed mod exclusive. This needs to be addressed as it is a painstaking process to have about 5 of the same mod on different levels. . . 

23 hours ago, nerfinator6 said:

Uh what.

5 hours ago, Kusinut said:

lex has never benn vaulted

Huh. Could've sworn it was. My b then.

Even still, Akvasto Prime's been in pretty high demand since Vasto Prime was released, and Vasto Prime won't be in the vault forever.

Archived