Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #113!

[DE]Rebecca

after plains of eidolon update i saw a new ayatan sculpture on a market table in cetus, there's 7 ayatan sculptures in codex, the farmable sculptures are 6, and 7 if you count anasa in... but! how can we scan ayatan anasa sculptures.. its a reward from sortie its impossible to scan...

my question is :

is there ayatan sculpture in the plains of eidolon still not discovered?

Hello DE!

Can we have some good things like adding 2 separate augment slots?

We have more and more augments but almost none of them are worth a main build slot.

Also many of frame abilities do need a buff or at least QoL changes.

New UI still needs small touches here and there(for example showing mastered icon everywhere(on components(frame/weapon parts), frames, weapons ans so on).

At selling screen there should be also price on the item (so there will be no need to point on it to see price and mastery).

P.S. I do know you have a ton of things to do as you are working to release Venus update but not only making new content is important, maintaining old one is a good thing too!

16 minutes ago, IAmTheFutureFlash said:

after plains of eidolon update i saw a new ayatan sculpture on a market table in cetus, there's 7 ayatan sculptures in codex, the farmable sculptures are 6, and 7 if you count anasa in... but! how can we scan ayatan anasa sculptures.. its a reward from sortie its impossible to scan...

my question is :

is there ayatan sculpture in the plains of eidolon still not discovered?

at tennocon they were doing a Q&A when someone asked the same question, i believe they said that they plan to release it and other ones in the future.

Will Conclave be given a look to for a major rework rather than small hotfixes?
Will there be a better/refined matchmaking for Conclave and will there be custom servers with the server owners own rules?
What is your favorite Igorrr album?

Hi Guys, 

First off, awesome job at Tennocon, it was amazing to experience.

I'm looking forward on the new pet system and the new melee system; how is work going on those?

Are there plans to introduce a new warframe (such as Garuda) with Fortuna? Like Gara and the Plains?

Keep up the great work!

Archived