Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #113!

[DE]Rebecca

1. Where is the Kingpin systemtm?
  2. Is the flying Eidolon we saw in a previous dev stream still coming to Venus?
  3. Where is Hydroid Prime trailer? It didn't debut at tennocon.
  4. Can we get 8-players on Venus since it is 4x as large as the Plains of Eidolon?
  5. Can we revisit the drop chances for Xiphos? I have gotten 2x complete broken war / War sets before even completing one Xiphos.

Can we get a small feature expansion for ingame voicechat?

The current system's two options are to use the blacklist / manual mute mode, or have it completely off. Could we have in addition to blacklist / manual mute, the option to have a whitelist / manual unmute system?

1) Where do you guys want the Railjack game mode to fall in terms of difficulty and challenge? Is it supposed to be an endgame activity to fill the void left by trials? Or more of a game mode that opens up earlier on during the Starchart and meant to be enjoyed by beginners as well? Will there be different difficulty modes, like Sanctuary Onslaught? 

2) Any news on the melee rework, since we didn't hear anything else about that during Tennocon? 

Thanks! 

I really want to know how "deep" Railjack goes. We've heard about it replacing/working like the Orbiter, is that a nailed-down system or just an idea? We've heard that the idea is for it to seamlessly replace the loading screens and make the world feel more connected and MMO, how likely is that to pan out?

Other questions I have: Is the "Giant iceberg forms in the sky and crashes down" idea still acting as a day/night cycle in Fortuna? We haven't heard about it since it was mentioned on a devstream months ago.

I'd also be over the moon to know if there are other plans for future Landscapes! Mercury, the next planet in the star chart, or no? Every planet having one sounds like heaven and there's so much potential in the gameplay and worldbuilding.

Will there be more Umbras? Excalibur Umbra has been kind of treated as his own standalone thing when it comes to The Sacrifice but people have fell in love with the idea of other Warframes getting their own versions, as I thought the original plan for "Umbra" was.

When are the deluxe skins coming ? 

Will there be custom hoverboards ?

Will the two new warframes (Garuda and vlad) have a lore quest as to how they exist ?

Will there be more umbra warframes ?

Thats all my questions.Gald to be playing a game where the developers actually care. 

Wasn't on Tennocon personally, but I was up all night (it started at midnight till 1am for me) to watch the stream. I absolutely loved what you showed there and I feel proud to be a part of the community, for 2 months now. I started because a friend suggested me to play it and since that I'm addicted. Hopefully I can enjoy this game for many more months and years and become a pro. 😄

I just ask a few questions I had in mind:

1. Are the hoverboards customizable, can they be modded? If so do we get special mods for them?

2. Will Garuda be a meele oriented frame, or something else? If the latter, then what would be it? What would make her special amongst other frames?

3. Will The New War have choices?

4. Around when can we expect Fortuna to be released for the public?

34 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream113_1080p.jpg

Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual suspects Geoff, Steve, Sheldon, and Scott!

What: We’re BACK! TennoCon 2018 has gone down as one of the biggest days in Warframe history… We should probably talk about what we showed! In Devstream #113 we’ll be compiling some of the most asked questions and comments from our TennoCon 2018 day and going through them on Stream! Expect to see more Fortuna, more of the Orb Vallis, and some more Warframe!  

Prizes? Oh yes, Platinum and Prime Access awaits lucky Twitch viewers!

Where: live at twitch.tv/Warframe (among other places)!

When:  Friday, July 20 at 2 p.m ET!  

Please ask your TennoCon/TennoLive related questions here! The thread closes Friday at 10 a.m!

nidus when pls

Will Railjack include multiple objectives to complete on board before destroying the ship?

Will it integrate the various mission into one game-mode? Having defense, spy, and sabotage all on one ship?

Will we be able to have ship-to-ship battles between factions? Grineer/Corpus fighting each other, or the Infested, with us Tenno caught in the middle?

Will Operators get new equipment, or expansion to their arsenal, before we have to fight the Sentients on their home turf (Tau System)? Will there be any expansion of the focus system? Maybe some sort of special synergies with Umbra, or other focus schools?

Will the syndicates be getting any new weapons with the New War?

Could there be some overlap between Cetus and Fortuna? In the Tennocon reveal last year, there were Corpus visiting the Cetus markets.

Are we ever going to see people in our dojos as """"decorations""""? Why does all the relays have a rhino statue? Are we ever going to get inside the unum tower? Are we ever going to see Ash Umbra? (plz gimme ninja umbra), Clem Clem Grakata? P.S. Sorry for bad grammar, im from pizza pasta mandolino land.

With Tennocon done and dusted for this year anyways, got couple of questions

1) when will we get to see hydroid trailer, Zephyer trailer and Limbo trailer (slacking behind here i think lol)

2) with the abilty to craft weapons from cetus and fortona, will we be in the future be able to craft primary weapons, but have them combine weapons ie a ignis and and soma, i mean we are killing aliens (infested) just like in the film alien.

3) Will there be in the near or distance future, be adding more planets or locations into the star map

4) any plans on making an open world map thats infested controled, like on eris

5) is there any plans on dual weilding certain primary weapons

1. Will Fortuna Feature its own Operator focused Syndicate and content like Plains of Eidolon?

2. Are we going to get Corpus or Solaris United Themed Operator cosmetics, such as Corpus Face Markings or Augmentations?

3. Is the Umbra Polarity going to remain exclusive to an Umbra Warframe/Weapon or will we eventually get some sort of Umbral Forma to add its polarity to items?

4. Is the Nef Anyo Boss Fight finally going come alongside Fortuna?

5. What ever happened to expanded game stats such has largest hit in a match?

6. Will We ever see cinematics in-game with other characters such as Alad, Nef, etc?

7. How will the modular moas differ from the sentinal or animal companions in terms of use?

I have 4 questions.

1. How is the Melee 3.0 coming along? What are your current ideas to rework channeling?

2. What is the progress of Vauban rework?

3. What happened to Zephyr Deluxe skin?

4. Excalibur's Radial Javelin is underpowered and not worth using aside from low-level enemies. Can this ability be looked at to make it more useful for high-end content?

1. In the New War/ New Wait trailer, we pretty much see a declaration of war, so my question is who will begin the invasion, us or Natah?

2. Who will take over the role of overseer now the space mom is gone? can we elect whoever we want?

3. Will the Focus system get another pass to account for the new faction or Fortuna addition?

4. Will the Orbiter get another expansion for Railjack in anyway since it "may be" part of it?

5. Since Fortuna is Corpus, will we ever get Robot to pilot or something like Dead Space Rig Suit ?   

Archived