Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #113!

[DE]Rebecca

My jaw dropped during tennocon the hover board? I screamed in joy, my favorite game was turning into my sci fi wishlist come true where I get to glide across the battlefields of warframe like a scavenging bad ass of a post apocalyptic world. 

My question is in relation to the many years I spent getting to the point where I can call my characters a bad ass, where I can feel I've become more than what I started. New players are someone I have a care for especially in this game, I want them to love it as I did, I do however feel it is not easy for many to navigate the system in place to reach the end game where through map feels all as open as you'd like it to be. I want to ask would you guys be willing and able to implement a mission playlists feature ? 

Player made or otherwise, something that's in the quest tab and queues missions in order one straight to the next, something designed for the players who ask how to get this certain thing or do this a and can take a playlist to complete a junction that will give access to a mission along with the mission itself etc

Bit of an oldish question, but with the release of Khora, did she forever lockout the possibility of being able to use a sentinel and companion at the same time OR did she actually make it more likely to happen? Possibly making it so you couldn't use a sentinel weapon when using a companion to balance it out a bit.

I can't see any negative to doing this aside from having to change/upgrade Khora's passive and it would likely help reduce the amount of "More than 3m univac when?" But if you're making companions actually compete with sentinels with the upcoming rework, then I'm happy to wait and see if that makes them compete more. 

Any planned content for The Helminth?

Will Focus be getting adjustments? Such as amount gained or new items to spend focus on?

Any word on which warframes are getting reworked next?

Will the Ostrons see more content coming before Fortuna? Specifically Master Teasonai and Nakak?

Was Excalibur Umbra a one time thing or are more Umbra frames planned?

Any news on the companion rework?

Will Sigor Savah make an appearance any time soon?

Question:

From the Second dream to the Sacrifice there is no mention of any other awoken Tenno in the present day other than our own. We are the only one the shadow-stalker chased, the only Yuvan the queens coveted, the only one who could shoulder Rel’s burden and now, apparently, the only one who cared that Lotus was kidnapped/abandoned us.

Will "The New War" expand the narrative to shine a light on Tenno as a group/force and the wider impact of their collective actions?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rationale:

I asked a similar question almost two years / 30 streams ago for devstream #83:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/720405-coming-soon-spoiler-heavy-devstream-83/?do=findComment&comment=8043348

Steve's previous comments:

Since then we have had two more “linked” major story quests and the trend of the solitary Tenno, alone in the solar system, keeps progressing. Never does this 4-stage line of “main” quests acknowledge the presence of other awoken Tenno. E.g. did anyone else escape the moon? Why does no other Tenno search for Lotus?

If feels like there are two slowly diverging stories happening in warframe. Almost to the point you could call them separate universes at this point. One is the multi-Tenno side where lots of Tenno fight for balance in the solar system (e.g PoE, Boss fights, Relays) and the other, where there one sole-surviving Tenno is going off on a deep journey of personal discovery (i.e. the four-part cinematic quest line). These two paths do little to acknowledge or link to the other, causing them to present the Tenno and the solar system in very different, almost conflicting, ways.

Before the sacrifice it made some sense due to the unique story that was being told and where it was heading. However, I really fail to believe that no other Tenno looked for Lotus when she suddenly vanished. This issue will grow and feel really odd if it continues into “the new war”.

I ask you, can one Tenno fight “the war without” by themselves?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

We saw a lot of deluxe skins for Warframes that require revisits/reworks. Titania, Nyx, Nezha, and Vauban (honorable non-deluxe mention of Wukong) are all contentious subjects in the Warframe community. There is high demand to see these frames reworked or tweaked in some manner, due to either powercreep rapidly rendering CC classics obsolete (Vauban/Nyx), or frustratingly malignant mechanics completely fudging up certain frames' practicality (Tribute's stacking energy cost/terrible buffs; Lantern's ridiculous ragdoll redirection mechanic; Razorwing's inability to interact with environment, be it hacking consoles or reviving teammates; Iron Jab's pinprick wide hitbox and 0 combo scaling damage; Primal Fury's Impact centralized damage type; Cloud Walker's pointlessness/there is literally no application for this ability; Nezha being hilariously overshadowed in every way by Rhino).

So my question is:

"Are these deluxe skins going to be released alongside Warframe reworks/revisits to capitalize on rework hype, as we've seen done in the past?"

And of course a second question:

Exalted weapons (specifically melee) were nerfed pretty heavily by the Sacrifice update; thanks to a sudden decrease of 10 capacity on our non-stance boosted exalted toys. Is there any plan to restore that 10 capacity to our exalted weapons; or are we going to look back on the days of stat sticks with remorse for the present day?

Will we continue to see Hok's selection of Zaws expand even after Kitguns launch with venus? Is there any hope of a Gunblade Zaw?  

Should we expect to see the Melee rework (or some phase of it) before or after we see Fortuna?

Can we get a way to forma the Umbral polarity? If not or uncertain, would it be possible to re-acquire or unrank the Umbral mods we have? Mod space is pretty tight if you try to maximize any bonus and I know some folks who wish they hadn't ranked the mods up by the time the possible builds started getting figured out.

When will Archwing be getting some love? I like Archwing missions, but it is few of them, (save those pesky underwater missions), and there are few mods and equipment. Its been awhile since Archwing-love.

Oh and are we going to get more Bounty and mission types in Plains of Eidolon? As it is now it is really,.. repetative.

First and foremost -

1. Is there any appetite for Kdrive racing in conclave?  It's a stretch, but I think it might be neat!
  2. Melee rework!
    1. What is the eta? 4th quarter? is it on the board?
    2. Are weapon ranges being addressed?  Right now range is king and using massive range is wildly more useful than anything with a short base range.
    3. Spin to win?  Spin to win is still the most efficient killing method, I attribute this to maintaining mobility while attacking.  Can we get an increase in mobility during standard attacks?  This would reduce dependence on spin to win as the most efficient killing mechanism.
    4. Channeling?  What becomes of the mods when it vanishes?  My pitch for channeling is to increase the range of melee attacks with an energy aftereffect.
  3. Railjack! 
    1. Is this just in venus?  Longer term plans for other factions?  Primary means of getting to missions that will retrofit into the game on a broader scale?
    2. Can we get something like /reloadui ?  I put this under railjack, because I'm thinking long term we are looking at less "soft resets" for the ui as we phase out transitions.  On occasion abilities get stuck and you can no longer recast and we need to kill ourselves or jump in a pit for a soft reset.  Having a command line option is nice, even if it's seen as a hacky fix.  Much like /unstuck. Sure we shouldn't get stuck anywhere, but it happens and we have a tool to fix it.
    3. Bring back the drums from the junctions!  since we appear to be flying our on little junction I just wanted to bring up one of my favorite moments while clearing the star chart.  Whenever you beat a junction, and you kneel down as the solar rail is opened, the drums kicking in always got me hyped up.
  4. Additional question.  What is "Tek Gravity"?

Good evening. I have just few question I hope can be answered on the next devstream. 

When can we expect Revenant to be released and how will we acquire him?

Will Venus feature a new Sentient boss fight? (Please!)

Will the new Railjack be involved with the Sentient Outpost? and when will we get to hear more about them?

Finally with the introduction of a much larger open world map, has there been any consideration in regards to increasing the number of players on the map? 
i.e. from 4 to 8?

Hi guys,

1) Can we get the score of the sacrifice in the somachord please?

1b) Also can we have a somachord in the dojo pretty pleeease?

2) Lore-nerd question: Could you make the the Natah quest replayable again?

3) What happend with the plans on making Operator Melee weapons?

4) How is "Melee 3.0" coming along? Do still work on that?

4b) Is "Damage 3.0" still a thing?

Thanks for making WF so darn awesome DE!

I can not express my excitement for the things you plan for us in the future.

And also thank you so much for "the sacriface" and making it replayable.

I'm so glad stuck with WF for all these years!!

Much love 

hello DE, thank for the amazing TennoCon.

My question is:

1. how many creature will there be to hunt ?. (i really want to know but also dont want to know for spoilers)
  2. is there BIG creature to hunt down ?
  3. will PoE get a expansion in the future with new zone or underground zone, and is there plan to have more fauna and flora on PoE or any open world zone ?
  4. is there secrets around in fortuna to find ?
  5. will there be different type of mission in railjack ?

I'm very interested in the Switch release, is there a chance that we can use our existing accounts without needing migration? I'm perfectly happy using the Switch servers for the multiplayer, but I don't want to migrate or start a new account purely for the Switch when I've been playing on PC for 4 years.

New player, decided to pick the game up after seeing and hearing about the upcoming Fortuna update - and I have some questions about it.

1. Kitguns seem neat! Do you plan on showing off more of them before Fortuna comes out, so we can see what kinds of different sidearms can be made? I might've missed this myself, but I'm curious as to how they compare to Zaws.

2. Speaking of Zaws and the Plains in general...with Fortuna coming, do you plan on adding anything more to the Plains as well? Or changing them in any capacity to have them be somewhat more on-par with Fortuna (if Fortuna has significantly more content than the Plains)?

3. The Plains have mining and fishing, and Fortuna has capturing endangered animals and...what else? Do you plan on adding other unique features, and simply haven't shown them off yet? I can imagine the pet MOAs could use some certain unique resources from Fortuna...

4. Will there be different hoverboards? Some faster, slower, some more focused on tricks? Or will there be only one type that can be visually customized? IS there visual customization with them? And can you spawn them infinitely, or will they be like Archwing launchers? Infinite summoning might be nice, but the Archwing summoner might need to be reworked too so it doesn't feel like an inherently inferior and costlier option to the hoverboard.

5. Do you ever plan on adding giant robots that players or enemies can pilot yes/no. Space Ninjas in giant mecha is a fun, ridiculous concept but I don't know if/how it would fit.

Loving what u guys have in store but in regards to the umbra warframes, might their be a chance of an opposite kind like a Helios volt and would this be able to link to the dark, light and balanced options in the future quests etc...

12 minutes ago, (XB1)Vile Slanders said:

We saw a lot of deluxe skins for Warframes that require revisits/reworks. Titania, Nyx, Nezha, and Vauban (honorable non-deluxe mention of Wukong) are all contentious subjects in the Warframe community. There is high demand to see these frames reworked or tweaked in some manner, due to either powercreep rapidly rendering CC classics obsolete (Vauban/Nyx), or frustratingly malignant mechanics completely fudging up certain frames' practicality (Tribute's stacking energy cost/terrible buffs; Lantern's ridiculous ragdoll redirection mechanic; Razorwing's inability to interact with environment, be it hacking consoles or reviving teammates; Iron Jab's pinprick wide hitbox and 0 combo scaling damage; Primal Fury's Impact centralized damage type; Cloud Walker's pointlessness/there is literally no application for this ability; Nezha being hilariously overshadowed in every way by Rhino).

So my question is:

"Are these deluxe skins going to be released alongside Warframe reworks/revisits to capitalize on rework hype, as we've seen done in the past?"

And of course a second question:

Exalted weapons (specifically melee) were nerfed pretty heavily by the Sacrifice update; thanks to a sudden decrease of 10 capacity on our non-stance boosted exalted toys. Is there any plan to restore that 10 capacity to our exalted weapons; or are we going to look back on the days of stat sticks with remorse for the present day?

I agree. I was expecting a Nyx rework before the return of her Prime but I guess we will have to wait. 

Hey guys wanted to know if the log in system is still getting a rework also is there any plans for fixing the entrance to poe it bugs out offten either wont load the bounty or just wont let you in at all. Anyway love everything you guys are doing and thank you for everything you've done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived