[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #113!

Ok a few questions. 

• So Frame Fighter.  Is there any more you can tell us? There hasn't been a whole lot of coverage besides it was at Tennocon.  Release date for PC and console, etc?
  • Railjack looks great, will that too be part of PVP?  What else can you tell us?
  • The vehicle that was showcased in a previous devstream (the one that rolled and exploded when it went upside down).  Will it make the light of day?
  • K-Drive, so awesome, but will you get more moves while using it (flips and such) and will it get fleshed out more to have it's own mini game type thing?   
  • Are there any other mini games in the future planning like a vertically scrolling Liset shooter?  Or even Komi being released?  Will there be a possible place to house mini games like an arcade or relay?  This might include Happy Zephyr and Wyrmius.
  • Can Ordis be a peculiar mod that talks when you shoot?  Or a vampire Lotus visual effect whenever Lotus speaks?
  • Will the Acolytes be coming back in a different way with all the new stuff coming out (as enemies in Frame Fighter, Railjack, etc.)?
  • So Reb does the voice Lotus, Meg did the voice work for Valkyr, and Geoff a pillar.  Any other DE staff in the game somewhere?*
  • Will we get to have We will all lift together on our orbiter or railjack?
    * Edit forgot Danielle did Octavia's Mo Cap
Edited by Regulator-Zero
Forgot Danielle

I've been trying conclave again and it's really just not very good. I want some of the FX mods but I'm not interested at all in grinding all the way up there. I know you guys were talking about the control the stalker dark souls thing, but honestly I just don't think your existing game type lends itself to PVP. Have you guys given any consideration to letting us run some "simulation" thing where one side is grineer and the other side is corpus. We'd have preset abilities but it would play more like a cover shooter. Maybe at least limit the weapon pool in conclave or let us switch loadouts once we die? As it is some weapons are just awful in conclave while others are fantastic.

Or better yet, just take some of the stuff off the conclave guy and put it somewhere else.

Edited by Worm4real

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Edited by nawwar86ali

I just wanted to know the warframes anatomy and does ember prime design refers to a fire phoenix ?  

Cant you make a story about an exiled orokin Queen who can lead the tenno in the future ?

Any new ideas to damage 3.0, where do y'all stand on those changes and the same questions for melee rework?

Will either of these rework happen or have the vocal players caused much stress?

let me start by thanking you all in DE for awesome tennocon 2018, now are we getting umbra frames? and are our primes frames are umbra frames waiting for us to unlock their memories? 

To my best friend Geoff: it's been over three years since Zephyr Deluxe was first shown at the very first Tennocon, and so far there's been no real news or progress related to her skin. Is this still considered a personal project by one of the artists, or could this be passed along to someone else so it can be completed?

I have question related to what steve said on twitter about railjack replacing orbiter,  does that mean our old large orbiter has been scraped ?

I am talking about this:

Tp1W6PY.png&key=61aa620c6fe1238f0aca9591

I would be really disappointed if it got scraped, I was excited by this from moment I saw it for first time, I continued to wait for it to be added to game(well acess to whole of it, I know we have access to small part of it), especially docking animation got me excited:

50PnvIi.gif

wg90PbE.gif

Edited by Culaio
  • Upvote 1

Will you make kubrows better than they are now? everyone is running with a kavat and kubrows just seem meh

In an interview with AJ (Angry Joe), Steve mentioned that he fully supports customisablity for players, "after all, FashionFrame is important...". I was wondering as we are getting yet again another 'Zaw' set, could we look to possibly roll out usniversal skins for our weapons, or at least the 'Zaws' as I have some weapons I have built, that I adore! But sadly I wish I could used my paid for skin on it, to truly complete it. So universal skins a possibility?

Also really eager to hear about Pets 2/3.0 (Not sure what version we are on now xD). I would love for my helminth charger (Kon) to be an essential part of my setup but sadly he just pales in comparison to other Sentinals & even Kavats ... and soon maybe even MOA's.

I understand and appreciate that is is incredibly difficult to balance a game that is so vast and ever-changing, but just some questions for thought. Thank you again for such a wonderful world!

2 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

zephyr deluxe is the design being redone or is it on hold  ? 

will operator suit tennogen be a thing

they confirmed operator tennogen, can't wait.

Only one question

About the kingpin system, it will be released with fortuna, or will be a diferent update, and when it's comming :) 

Could you guys please clear up a loose end in the lore from the Titania quest? I'd rather hear it from the devs rather than debate on the forums for another two years

It's been taken as read that Prime frames came first. However, the Titania quest implies that Titania Prime came second, and it was a non-Prime prototype that came first. Was this an intentional change to the lore?

HI i have a slight problem and a question! : I removed my Atlas a long time ago by accident and thought nothing of it i tried to make a new one pretty recently but i am missing the blueprint! i found out  i cant replay the misson or get the blueprint from the store so .. the only way to get the frame is to buy it so i was wondering if quest frame Blueprints can be added to the market to be purchaseable after the quest is done

I REALLY WANT THIS FRAME BACK PLS (DE) HELP MEEEE!!  

EDIT: I have contacted support and there was nothing they could do they said it was too long ago i removed the frame so they could not bring it back...

Edited by Mr.Cosmic

57 minutes ago, Mr.Cosmic said:

HI i have a slight problem! : I removed my Atlas a long time ago by accident and thought nothing of it i tried to make a new one pretty recently but i am missing the blueprint! i found out  i cant replay the misson or get the blueprint from the store so .. the only way to get the frame is to buy it so i was wondering if quest frame Blueprints can be added to the market to be purchaseable after the quest is done

I REALLY WANT THIS FRAME BACK PLS (DE) HELP MEEEE!!  

Contact support.

• Upvote 1

Any plans for a Radial Javelin rework?

At its current state, it is almost useless. > <

Thank you for a amazing tennocon 2018 hope u bring back the secondstream podcast Would like to enter the orokin tower in cetus thank you again for a epic game

Edited by (PS4)shadowninja33x
Need to edit
  • Upvote 1

With the upcoming Railjack, are you planning any form of revisit to Archwing in order to improve the game-mode in general?

1. Will the Hoverboards be customizable (with mods or visually) and will it be a consumable or a 1 build it once and that's it

2. Will the new space missions be solo-able, or group only?

1.There is a serious content drought ingame as sacrifice just was a quest so when can we expect something new? 

2. Khora bp be available as per others in market so system drop chance gets buffed

3. As khora lore is changed why getting ghoul lore fragments so grindy

4.In sacrifice mimics drop things but the conculyst doesn't drop anything why? 

5. Addition of mimic to lua  when? 

16 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Contact support.

I Have already done that and there is nothng they could do because it was such a long time ago i deleted the frame...

Who is each of the Devstream couch team's favourite Warframe? I'm already aware Nyx is Rebecca's

Spoiler

she's also best pony

If anyone is missing this week could you ask them theirs when they return?

Will we have more "normal" weapons drop like quartak and stubba, it felt really rewarding getting them like that instead of just buying from the market/dojo or being very grindy rare rewards like the lato and braton vandal.