Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Crashes On Login, Please help

-Uragirimono-

So I was playing this morning and I left and went afk for about an hour and a half, then I came back and saw my game was just open to the launcher, I imagine there was a hotfix or something, so I click play, load up fine, then type in my password and I watch my rhino stand up just a little, then it stops, then closes out. I've re-installed the game, verified game files, restarted my PC a few time, but alas, nothing. I would really like some help and getting working by tomorrow so I can do the daily sortie as I really don't want to miss a day. 

24 minutes ago, -T_S_A_I- said:

Can you teach me how to solve it? 

This isn't working for me but, if you go to the control panel, click uninstall program, search 'razer' and uninstall everything. Then restart your pc and the game may work. the other thread here: 

is where I got this but like I said, its not really working for me. 

Just now, FreezeDEMON said:

I have the same issue!!

I'm currently working on a workaround but according to event viewer and the other thread, the issue lies within the 'RzChromaSDK64.dll' file I just don't know where exactly that is, i've uninstalled the razer program as a whole but it didn't work.

I had a Razer mouse and head set at one time, went and deleted the chromasdk dll from the sys32 folder and reboot fixed. I redownloaded the game, verify, optimize etc before figuring out the chromasdk dll issue. Hope this helps others

Alright, so I went and searched up 'razer' in my C:\ drive and deleted everything, now my warframe is downloading a 18 GB update, so I assume I did something wrong there and accidentally uninstalled the game. Great. But I would recommend searching "RzChromaSDK64.dll" and deleting it, or just look in C:\Windows\System32 and delete it there. try that TSAI and it may work, as according to event viewer, it is the root of the problem as seen here: 

Faulting application name: Warframe.x64.exe, version: 2018.7.18.11, time stamp: 0x5b4f5a3b
Faulting module name: RzChromaSDK64.dll_unloaded, version: 2.10.1.13, time stamp: 0x5ab0c1b1
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000000013f4
Faulting process id: 0x34d4
Faulting application start time: 0x01d41eec4efcd420
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warframe\Warframe.x64.exe
Faulting module path: RzChromaSDK64.dll
Report Id: 6667dbf0-03e7-48ef-a31c-e0281e2af6c0
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

5 hours ago, Kirito1225 said:

This isn't working for me but, if you go to the control panel, click uninstall program, search 'razer' and uninstall everything. Then restart your pc and the game may work. the other thread here: 

is where I got this but like I said, its not really working for me. 

That is true. I deleted all the thing about Razer. The game still crashed. This method is more just like a joke...XD