Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Crashes On Login, Please help

-Uragirimono-

7 minutes ago, 13631569329 said:

That is true. I deleted all the thing about Razer. The game still crashed. This method is more just like a joke...XD 

Unbelievable! When I delete the RzChromaSDK64.dll in C disk System32. It works! The delete from control panel is not enough. You must delete the dll file by youself.

THX guys!

我也遇到這個問題打完帳密遊戲直接閃退重載也是一樣

登入天數不太想斷掉希望DE可以馬上改善遠本開開心心的要上線買這次新的外觀但經過這件事我需要考慮一下了

Edited by AOIOGREAN
打錯字

Alright, what you need to do, is go into your main drive, go to the search bar, type in  RzChromaSDK64.dll, and delete it. if it doesn't work go to Event viewer, click windows logs, applications, then find one with an error and read the text and it will say what the issue is. 

steam and need steam the problem is sure

they pc in user normal need authrisation direct X and he not run

for that stop (discord) (with discord and warframe all bug) and run the game in administrator systeme he authorise the direct X and the game run and run discord next

ok ok the game crash 2 or 3 run next that he turn good 😄

Edited by Gun64

1 minute ago, satanicponcho said:

so i deleted the razer files off my pc and rebooted. no luck. updated my drivers and no luck. uninstalled and reinstalled but still no luck. idk what to do now

Go to windows event viewer and see what the issue shows

On 2018-07-19 at 11:47 AM, Gun64 said:

steam and need steam the problem is sure

they pc in user normal need authrisation direct X and he not run

for that stop (discord) (with discord and warframe all bug) and run the game in administrator systeme he authorise the direct X and the game run and run discord next

ok ok the game crash 2 or 3 run next that he turn good 😄

WHAT? I can't even understand this!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-07-18 at 11:15 PM, Kirito1225 said:

Alright, so I went and searched up 'razer' in my C:\ drive and deleted everything, now my warframe is downloading a 18 GB update, so I assume I did something wrong there and accidentally uninstalled the game. Great. But I would recommend searching "RzChromaSDK64.dll" and deleting it, or just look in C:\Windows\System32 and delete it there. try that TSAI and it may work, as according to event viewer, it is the root of the problem as seen here: 

Faulting application name: Warframe.x64.exe, version: 2018.7.18.11, time stamp: 0x5b4f5a3b
Faulting module name: RzChromaSDK64.dll_unloaded, version: 2.10.1.13, time stamp: 0x5ab0c1b1
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000000013f4
Faulting process id: 0x34d4
Faulting application start time: 0x01d41eec4efcd420
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warframe\Warframe.x64.exe
Faulting module path: RzChromaSDK64.dll
Report Id: 6667dbf0-03e7-48ef-a31c-e0281e2af6c0
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

thank you. ❤️

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2018-07-18 at 8:47 PM, Kirito1225 said:

So I was playing this morning and I left and went afk for about an hour and a half, then I came back and saw my game was just open to the launcher, I imagine there was a hotfix or something, so I click play, load up fine, then type in my password and I watch my rhino stand up just a little, then it stops, then closes out. I've re-installed the game, verified game files, restarted my PC a few time, but alas, nothing. I would really like some help and getting working by tomorrow so I can do the daily sortie as I really don't want to miss a day. 

im having the exactly same problem has you have when you login game crashes if you find a way to solve this pls reply