New warframe idea-Parasitia

One of the most wanted theme of warframe is infestation/parasite, so I created a fan made concept of parasite warframe
Parasitia, the parasite one

Lore:
On the Orokin Era, The Orokins created the tecnosyte to try to counter the Grineer and the Corpus attacks, but they created, with the tecnosyte, a warframe that manipulate the ability of the tecnosyte to use parasites against her foes. That was the last chance of The Orokin to...
Error 3991753, archive not found.
Abilities:

Passive:Bullet jump lays an egg at the ground that stays there for 5 seconds, if not destroyed, the eggs creates a creature that jumps to the nearest enemy and drains it's health, after 10 second in it, the creature returns to the warframe and heals it scaled on the damage, if the enemy is killed on the duration of the creature, the creature jumps to the nearest enemy and restart the duration.

1st ability:Kill
Jumps to the selected enemy and dilacerate it, healing you on 100% of the damage dealt.
Augment:Usable corpse-Can use the corpse as a source of a healing aura.

2nd skill:Infest
Launches a parasite on a corpse and makes it bacome infested and fight for you.
Augment:Force of Will
The parasite jumps from the infested corpse to  a near enemy and kills him from inside.

3rd ability:Consume:
Launches microscopical pathogen agents that starts to kill the enemy.

4th ability:Zombies
Makes all enemies within radius to die and become infested melee permanent minions, that follow and help the Warframe.
Augment:Ravagers
Zombies can be melee or ranged units.

Did you liked it? If you do, comment, and if you don't, give me your opinion on what I should make better.