Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.1.1

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Items/resources dropped by Sentient in The Sacrifice quest have been removed. This follows precedent with other Sentient spawning related quests.

I can understand Octavia's Anthem, but farming the Sentients normally (looking at you Conculysts) on Lua Exterminate, Mobile Defense, or Survival is not all that engaging nor fun.

It can take up to hundreds or thousands of those runs, most of which aren't rewarding to get what you need (Vengeful Revenant, Broken War parts, and free Conclave mods).

On the other hand, at least let the Sentients drop the cores that can be redeemed for Quills standing rather than just standard pickups along with their special core that fully heals and restores your energy.

27 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

I don't think that the passive focus abilities are realy actualy working. I have that 75% damage returned to sender perk which should be passive and not way bound but when I set another school as primary I no longer return damage

that is a bound skill only to unairu, so it only works when you have unairu set as your primary focus. 

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed the lore/Somachord Fragments spawning in the last mission of The Sacrifice quest. As you probably know, the pacing of that last mission doesn’t really warrant a Fragment search! 

Ok but they spawn now? because i already replay 2 times and yet got one of the 2 sogns and is gettig so annoying to think that i need play the quest AGAIN with unskippable cutscenes, this is just making me really hate the sacrifice quest...

2 hours ago, Cebian said:

2. The lures don't fully move out of your FoV when aiming during Terry fights. I (and I am certain other hunters also) have been annoyed by them suddenly moving to block your shot when aiming up to blow the Eidolon's limb off. And even when they do move, its not by much, can we hope to have this addressed by having them stay like 5 meters away from your line of Sight while aiming?

Theres this useful thing called hold position. Have you ever heard of it? Most hunters use that when they want the lures to stay still when near the teralyst.

Game froze 20 rooms into Onslaught and I lost all my rewards and focus. Teleported back to ship directly. The others I was with also experienced it so it wasn't just me. Good thing y'all are fixing this, all the Plains, quest-related, gameplay/control issues, and the UI before adding new content right? Right~?

No, of course not, let's instead add the ability for Octavia's songs to play on the Somachord, but not a button for you to delete Mandachord songs you don't want instead, that's good, that's what everyone wants instead of bug fixes. Let's make people replay one of the longest most boring fluff-filled quests in the game so they can scan 3 whole things and waste their time with enemies that don't even drop anything anymore, this is what the people are clamouring for. Let's just keep adding minor useless features before the next huge content dump instead and keep the current content broken and bad.. that is, until we eventually abandon that too and delete something being played right now to move the rewards over of course. This is good. Thank you. This is what the playerbase wants.

I feel like every update, every change, is some kind of logic leap out of nowhere. Let's make Ivara more popular by nerfing her pickpocket! Th-that makes sense yeah? Let's make a poll to decide on her next augment and TOTALLY IGNORE IT! GOT EM!

Oh well, no matter what you do you'll get justified and validated by a drooling mass of people who don't know better or have top tier excuses like "it's free bro" so it's fine, everything's fine.

Spoiler

flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg

thank you so much for allwoing mandachord songs on somachord!!!! thank you DE ❤️

Edit: so now we can play mandachord tunes theres only one thing left. tennotunes! please allow us to purchase tennotunes albums ingame for real money or plat to play on the somachord! id so love to hear that awesome 80s wf rock song on my orbiter

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Items/resources dropped by Sentient in The Sacrifice quest have been removed. This follows precedent with other Sentient spawning related quests.

So now it is near impossible to get War parts... Do you even listen to the community regarding the War problem, or do you simply expect us all to waste our Broken War or buy the Stalker Pack?

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Corrected an issue which caused particle systems to create excessive collision effects.

What do you mean? I personally love the particles colliding off everything. 

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed the lore/Somachord Fragments spawning in the last mission of The Sacrifice quest. As you probably know, the pacing of that last mission doesn’t really warrant a Fragment search! 

Quote Ballas, I don't care. I'm busy. 

*digs up a bit of dirt, looking away from Ballas*

3 hours ago, JumpinGopher said:

Still waiting for excal prime stuff to be available on umbra.

But why? Prime stuff is not available on normal Excal, so why would they be available on umbra? 

It's always been this way. Umbra is an entirely different frame so he can't equip cosmetics from a different frame. 

8 minutes ago, Arniox said:

But why? Prime stuff is not available on normal Excal, so why would they be available on umbra? 

It's always been this way. Umbra is an entirely different frame so he can't equip cosmetics from a different frame. 

I guess I'll do my full copy paste

Still waiting for excal prime stuff to be available on umbra.

Umbras are pretty darn close to primes if not higher on the tier list (I haven't seen anything that says different, if I am wrong link me the proof). If he isn't considered a prime or higher then let excal prime wear his stuff (this includes the scarf), just like how every prime can equip the basic parts of the basic frame. Just trying to cover all bases and find middle grounds. 

3 hours ago, --Q--HLixir said:

What’s the point of having these “Flawed” mods in the first place only to be discarded and replaced by it’s predecessor?

To encourage people to move through the tutorial quest first and dissuade players from farming at an early stage without going through and learning the systems.

Also I use those broken mods for min maxing sometimes.

3 часа назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Somachord & Mandachord Changes:

• All Mandachord songs (other than the default song) will now appear in the Somachord, between the unlocked tracks and the locked tracks.
    • Each song will play for 10 loops = 80 seconds.
  • Added per-song autoplay toggle to the Somachord.
    • Right clicking a song will toggle eligibility for autoplay (or right trigger for controllers).
    • Songs with autoplay disabled can still be played manually, and through the historical prev/next song toggles (going backwards always plays the previously played songs, and going forward after doing that will do the same until a new song is selected).
  • Mandachord tunes now duck out other music in the Market and Star Chart.

I love you! This is definitely the hotfix that pleases my eyes (and ears)!

3 hours ago, --Q--HLixir said:

What’s the point of having these “Flawed” mods in the first place only to be discarded and replaced by it’s predecessor?

They help when modding for a new frame or freshly forma'd.  That's about the only reason I still keep my flawed flow mod.  

When are you going to fix the cursor moving automatically to the number box when selecting mods for selling? Sometimes it teleports to the number box, sometimes it stays where the mod was (making it more easy for me to select a different mod faster, that's how it worked before the UI update) I don't want my cursor to change positions randomly when i have to select the quantity of dozens of mods, it's not as if the mod UI was easy to navigate in the first time...

Archived