Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.1.1

[DE]Megan

12 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Why are these even in the game still? They do not introduce the modding system well and just waste new players' Endo. Damaged/Flawed should be removed from Warframe completely. New players don't need Continuity from Vor's Prize, but they should get basic mods such as Vitality, Redirection, etc.

sure, people don't need any extra duration on radial blind or whatever the other starter frames have, what they need is a mod that drops like rain from every ememy they have met.

real flow and real continuity are still pretty late game drops, so their damaged mods actually make sense, if you are new to the game now you will probably use a damaged mod for most of the star chart

13 hours ago, --Q--HLixir said:

What’s the point of having these “Flawed” mods in the first place only to be discarded and replaced by its predecessor?

To give new players a rounded out set of mods to start their adventure with. Sure they seem pointless to us now, but to a new player, that can open up a realm of possibility that they didn't know was a thing.

2 hours ago, MuesliErdnussbutter said:

Even if. He is still allied. Why does his radiant speartrow kill me then?

The main danger of a radiation proc is friendly fire is active for it's duration. Meaning allies are dangerous when rad proc'd. It's why people hate when someone brings AoE frames to a rad sortie. It practically guarantees they will down you at some point with an AoE ability.

17 hours ago, --Q--HLixir said:

What’s the point of having these “Flawed” mods in the first place only to be discarded and replaced by its predecessor?

For a sense of progression. I think some of us vest forget what it feels like to be a noob.

18 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed the lore/Somachord Fragments spawning in the last mission of The Sacrifice quest. As you probably know, the pacing of that last mission doesn’t really warrant a Fragment search!

A decision that made me replay the quest 4 times now.
Because for some reason, the others refuse to appear as well.
Just the first 2 missions spawn a somachord still...

Hmm... the pacing of re-doing the entire quest 4 times doesn't warrant a fragment search I guess. 😕

Edit:

Make that 5 -6 times or maybe more.
Judging from my next replay having no somachords at all anymore.

Edit 2:

Maybe there is still a bit of mercy left for me in this life after all.
Lua luckily had the last one I needed.
Though I still get to go through everything again just to have it removed from 'still pending to be done' status.

And when you're at it for an entire day allready, neglecting all other things that are far more fun to do than numbly re-playing over and over.
Just now realized I was getting pretty short on breath from all this as well.

Sorry, just exhausted.
Forgive me for voicing my 'perfect day' a bit here.

Either way, thank you for the updates,
And sorry once more.
Much love :heart:

So what's the reason behind RNG'ing the somachord in the sacrifice quest? I don't know why DE forced me to replay sacrifice just to find some piece of song... I thought that the somachord placed in every sacrifice quest (except the last ofc)

19 hours ago, ViktorDonovan said:

so I put an emblem in yesterday and didn't get it approved with this hot fix, and haven't gotten  email saying it was denied. any reason for this? 

Maybe contact support rather than a post in response to a Add/Fix/Change announcement?

Considering how long it take for new players to get into the game, and how many people think the tutorial ends after completing the second dream, which takes many hours, flawed mods should be removed, and regular mods should be in their place.

Archived