Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.1.1

[DE]Megan

Well i Really Need Help i didnt know how to do the hidden messages quest so i left it for another time but i forgot about it while i was checking my warframe inbox i deleted all inboxes which includes the hidden messages inbox that ''solve the riddle from the inbox'' so i mean is i accidently deleted te riddle from my inbox and now i can't do my quest so kindly please if one of any player or community managers of warframe can help me out please this is urgent☹️☹️ HELP PLEASE HELP

On 2018-07-20 at 10:26 PM, MrMysticalPotato said:

Tome** not tone.

How is there being more frequent Somachord Tomes a new grind???

The grind is to have a long quest, with vast unskippable cut scenes, have randomly spawning tones which do not yield a consistent reward.  One scan per run is a grind that kills replay enjoyment.  I don't play a game about space ninjas with guns to suddenly desire killing momentum with a game of rock capture.

As an FYI, tones.  The somachord is a sound device.  If you are missing the point, check the wiki.  

Le 19/07/2018 à 22:32, --Q--HLixir a dit :

What’s the point of having these “Flawed” mods in the first place only to be discarded and replaced by its predecessor?

So that new players can have a serration, even if flawed, until they loot their first actual one.

Umm...

Why do you keep deleting my favourite colors and reset my options (weapon elemental FX, audio - music, mute when running in background, voice chat) every now and then? It happened for the 3rd time now - all this year, if i remember right - and i am getting pissed off by tracking all the specific colors that i want to use again and again...

Oh and gift me Khora already, since for some reason you disabled her dropchance for my account.

On 2018-07-21 at 8:53 AM, DragonScythe said:

I may be a bother about this, but as a 4 and a half year vet I ask....

Can you finally and for once fix all the glitches and bugs before you worry aout new content? I use my Steam controller as my pc remote because the actal pc is across the room, and UI won't allow log in w/o using keyboard and my chat has several interactive glitches. I can't even interact with friend request at all. Come on DE. I've been a supporter since Dark Sector. Make me feel like its worth it

...as I've mentioned more than once, that is one of WF's few--but GLARING--problems.  I still have BLASTING music--despite Music being set to 0--which is irritating to say the least.  DE NEEDS to do more Quality Control, and fix what they already have before putting more stuff out IMNSHO.  Host migrations are still a pain, but I'm thinking of the MANY ongoing glitches.

DE, I think the Large & Loving WF Playerbase would not only Forgive you--but THANK you--if you took the next planned unvaulting and all that, and JUST WORKED ON FIXING THE GLITCHES WF ALREADY HAS.

...just a thot...

found a bug where scrambus disabling pulses causes permanent hud blur effect, even reviving won't fix it

this hotfix also causes me to get stuck at a black screen when opening the navigation screen, the alert, sortie, syndicate elements at the top right and the menu at the top left can be interacted with, but can't escape to leave the navigation screen until the star chart properly pops up, meaning the screen could be stuck at black for up to 2 full minutes before anything can be done

DE please fix the Mirage Prime bug where her primary color and tietary color would bleed onto the arms, shoulder and collar after using Eclipse. Also please change Nova Prime's null star to the gold orbs like her antimatter drop like they're supposed to. And make it so that the Akbolto Prime's flare color when firing doesn't get stuck in the default blue. 

Please fix at least Titania Razorwing being targeted like an AW but not having neither missile alert nor decoys (the razorflies should divert enemy fire by description) and sentinel abilities not working (not only vacuum but radar, shield, health regen...)

On 2018-07-19 at 9:32 PM, --Q--HLixir said:

What’s the point of having these “Flawed” mods in the first place only to be discarded and replaced by its predecessor?

They make it possible to give out important Rare mods - like Flow - liberally to new players, so that beginners can do basic things like increase frame energy and learn the parts of the system cheaply and early.  And precisely because they're inferior and will be discarded, they do this without damaging the balance of the normal mod rarity and trade system.

It's a beginner's starter version of the mod.  Which is a useful thing to have.

Nice hotfix, but just found another bug..

Was in a group with a friend and I was doing the sacrifice quest (I don't know if it counts for other singleplayer quest missions). I selected the quest mission and was told it was a singleplayer mission, but i didn't press leave group or anything. My friend got the mission select and he accepted, and after 10 seconds for countdown we entered the mission together, which i guess is not supposed to be possible... Only i had the cutscenes though.

Archived