Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.1.1

[DE]Megan

16 minutes ago, Cebian said:

1. Would mods be getting a rework as well cause as it stands, there are quite a number of mods that have no real use, even in fun builds 
"Cough,looking at you focused defense and True Punishment"

2. The lures don't fully move out of your FoV when aiming during Terry fights. I (and I am certain other hunters also) have been annoyed by them suddenly moving to block your shot when aiming up to blow the Eidolon's limb off. And even when they do move, its not by much, can we hope to have this addressed by having them stay like 5 meters away from your line of Sight while aiming?

3. The Eidolons (mostly Gantulyst and Hydrolyst) still have that bug where even while linked to by a lure, will teleport away. quite a bother that is. 
Also i've noticed that if any of the eidolon gets to use its shield regen scream, there is a chance a vomvalyst will be stuck under the ground, forcing you to wait until it chooses pop above ground.

4. Hmm, Any chance Zenistar may get its disc aura to function like Zenith's alt fire does with the unlimited punchthrough?  getting rather tired of them rails and small hills stopping enemies from getting hit

5. Would you guys finally focus on getting the majority of bugs already in game, dealt with instead of shipping out new content on top on the bugs which only makes more things break and makes it harder for you guys to get them fixed .

6. Would spring loaded blade ever get to work like Berserker does and stack? cause that would make it pretty useful rather than how it stands now.

7. Vauban's bastille is broken, enemies are now able to be alerted and can see you while they are suspended in it. 

YAY FOR HOTFIXES!!

I thought when they teleport when lures are attached means they're 'stuck' I thought it was a feature they added a while back.

20 minutes ago, --Q--HLixir said:

What’s the point of having these “Flawed” mods in the first place only to be discarded and replaced by it’s predecessor?

Well, there's your purpose. They exist as a toned down form of the other mods, something cheaper to invest in for players with zero resources.

They exist to be discarded and replaced. Something for you to graduate to. Plus, with flawed mods you have an accessible way to create changes to gameplay that aren't too extreme, so the highest powerlevels can be accessed deeper into the star-chart, rather than early on a bite size sampler to the mod system. This also helps the games economy and creates another target to hunt, a reason to speak to a veteran player about where to find this thing, or a reason to check the wiki.

They exist for a reason.

23 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed camera sometimes clipping through the Arsenal.

So now the camera will never always appear behind the Arsenal panel when we leave the Arsenal ya? It's been bugging me why the camera is programmed to be there just behind the Arsenal panel blocking the view of our warframe.

24 minutes ago, --Q--HLixir said:

What’s the point of having these “Flawed” mods in the first place only to be discarded and replaced by it’s predecessor?

To allow early experimentation with the mods system before you get their bigger brothers.

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

‘Damaged Mods’ are hereby called ‘Flawed Mods’ now. Welcome to a new era.

Can we have them again if we can redo Vor's Prize? Accidentally deleted some last time when I was still new to the game. Now I want them for collection.

18 minutes ago, Dak_Ario said:

I'm not a fan of the movement change on the new wings. It's out of sync with other animations and looks tacky.

I couldn't agree more on this. IMO it looks terrible, especially because the Wings look less organic and more like Mecha wings, which usually don't move. It just doesn't seem to fit the theme of the Syandana. A toggle for the animation would be pretty cool, I guess. Just my opinion.

6 minutes ago, Rookie808 said:

I thought when they teleport when lures are attached means they're 'stuck' I thought it was a feature they added a while back.

Nope, i've had them teleport even with nothing around them

Thanks for the update. Please note that there are still issues with Umbra + Transference, as detailed in this thread:

I'm also still waiting for Exalted Blade to get a skin option, with its better-looking and better-sounding energy blade that it had prior to The Sacrifice. Was "the sacrifice" referring to Exalted Blade's look and feel being destroyed?

Additionally, Atlas could use a bit more love. Please take a look:

38 minutes ago, --Q--HLixir said:

they require much less energy and are therefore more comfortably usable by new players since they have S#&$ for mod slots.

42 minutes ago, --Q--HLixir said:

Training ~
They are received during the Tutorial section of the game and are Low investment way of teaching new players how mods work.  They are just the MK-1 versions of the mods  

Archived