Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.1.1

[DE]Megan

Gerade eben schrieb MrPopnlockadopolis:

That sounds like a problem on your end to be honest.

I doubt that since ive been looking on whatsdown.com that many people encountered server problems.and everything was allright before they threw the useless skins out 

Just now, -Bv-KnightArtorias said:

I doubt that since ive been looking on whatsdown.com that many people encountered server problems.and everything was allright before they threw the useless skins out 

I mean a long time ago I used to have an issue where I could never join a game period until I found out I had an outdated version of directx running. Think you're better off taking it up with support (calmly) rather than swearing at people just showing patch notes at this rate.

The volume configuration for percussion, bass and melody in mandachord songs for some reason doesn't apply to the somachord (the bass in some of my songs is super loud and annoying!). Please fix this. Thanks!

20 минут назад, ChaoticTundra сказал:

Since this hotfix I have been getting a really weird beep every so often. Not sure why.

it's the hotfix thread notifications - you can turn them off)

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

All Mandachord songs (other than the default song) will now appear in the Somachord, between the unlocked tracks and the locked tracks.

• Each song will play for 10 loops = 80 seconds.

Awesome!  I can't wait to annoy myself all the time!

3 minutes ago, AzuraaX said:

I don't know about you guys, but I don't like the Icarius Syandana open wing butterfly animation effect, I liked how it was before and would also prefer an always open wing toggle. 😕

Same, not a fan of the slight flapping animation; it creates a movement appearance disparity when walking that gives me a slight motion sickness effect, and I normally don't have motion sickness of any kind. Much preferred the static open state.

56 минут назад, [DE]Megan сказал:
  • Removed the Oberon Blade of the Lotus Shoulder Armor being equippable even without purchasing the Skin.
  •  

That's predictable, but can we get standart Oberon shoulder armor as optional for Prime?

I play with default Oberon skin (Immoral skin wont change his body for standart model) on Oberon Prime, because I ha...ahem...don't like both prime skin and prime shoulders, but can do something only with body. It's good to get some way (finally, after almost a year) to get default shoulder armor - so I will purchase BotL skin, but...you know...now I forced to buy it for this shoulders it's almost same visual detail as standart helmet or body skin, so this simple change would be appreciated. 

Please?

1 hour ago, --Q--HLixir said:

What’s the point of having these “Flawed” mods in the first place only to be discarded and replaced by it’s predecessor?

it's to allow early players to get and rank up mods quickly and inexpensively, and to some degree for when you're still ranking up warframes later in the game

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed Nakak’s masks reflecting your chosen Operator Energy color
  • Fixed previewing Nakak's masks defaulting your Operators Somatic colours.

Not to nitpick, but this disturbs me.

I don't think that the passive focus abilities are realy actualy working. I have that 75% damage returned to sender perk which should be passive and not way bound but when I set another school as primary I no longer return damage

i would like eidolon hunts to be continous and not get out and get back in for second run

i prefer to continue sacrifice a eidolon stone to get move one to the next tridolon so we dont get in the way the door lag the exit lag the back in plains door lag and all that waste of time

same as for the bounties the way you showed in venus , dont let us get out and back in let us stay inside and play the game and dont ruin things with door lagging exit entering

1 hour ago, JumpinGopher said:

Still waiting for excal prime stuff to be available on umbra.

Keep waiting. Maybe some time after they fix Soma chords and other useless stuff they will get around to more meaningful things. Like fixing Gary and Harry in plains, Or other more important things about the game, Or maybe yet figure out WHY we still have 0 of the ASh Prime we were supposed to already have. 

Archived