Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.1.1

[DE]Megan

vor 4 Stunden schrieb --Q--HLixir:

What’s the point of having these “Flawed” mods in the first place only to be discarded and replaced by it’s predecessor?

well its for beginner mission to understand mod system. Also u need to stay at beginner planets for a while. Otherwise u rush to fast and then u can say: well this game is to easy Lmfao. Also transfuse them or sell for focus

I hope this fixes receiving the same rewards over and over during bounties/endless. Yesterday we got 3 vigilante armaments one after the other in a bounty. Next bounty we got 400 endo twice in a row. Then we did an endless defense on derelict and got 400 endo twice, then 250 endo on rotation B. Seriously something not right here

4 minutes ago, Lon3lySamurai said:

Why the official launcher can't access tennogen items? Does DE want us download steam version warframe than the 'official' version of warframe?

Ask Steam.  They have a major hand in the Tennogen PC aspect. 

12 minutes ago, Lon3lySamurai said:

Why the official launcher can't access tennogen items? Does DE want us download steam version warframe than the 'official' version of warframe?

There is no "steam version" of warframe. You simply have warframe in your steam library and launch it from there. It's the exact same files, down to every last byte.

The custom songs in the somachord are controlled through the sound effects option, while the in-game tracks are through the music volume option. Is there a way to just get all this through 1 channel? Preferably music? I'd like to have a high music volume on my ship, but not have blasting sound effects when I load into a mission (which i currently have to if I want to also hear my mandachord tunes without changing my options every mission)

Please add scaling kuva and rewards to endless missions (At least to a reasonable max cap). There is no incentive to play endless missions past 10-20 minutes as the difficulty increases with nothing to reward us for our effort.

5 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Why are these even in the game still? They do not introduce the modding system well and just waste new players' Endo. Damaged/Flawed should be removed from Warframe completely. New players don't need Continuity from Vor's Prize, but they should get basic mods such as Vitality, Redirection, etc.

But... I like my Flawed mods. Especially Stretch. It gives that bit of range I need without the drain regular Stretch would do. Not everything broken/damage/flawed needs to be fix, bruh....

3 hours ago, JumpinGopher said:

I guess I'll do my full copy paste

Still waiting for excal prime stuff to be available on umbra.

Umbras are pretty darn close to primes if not higher on the tier list (I haven't seen anything that says different, if I am wrong link me the proof). If he isn't considered a prime or higher then let excal prime wear his stuff (this includes the scarf), just like how every prime can equip the basic parts of the basic frame. Just trying to cover all bases and find middle grounds. 

Idk, just seems like what's the point? I wouldn't personally class him as 'on the same tier or higher'. He's a different frame. 

Primes can equip normal stuff, and normals can't equip prime stuff. We've always had that, but umbras are entirely different. I'd personally say they could be classed as 'different frames' like trying to compare rhino to Mirage. 

Even their lore is entirely different. Normal frames and primes are stock, bulk made whilst an umbra is technically singular and can technically ever only be one of them. 

Even their lore is entirely different. Normal frames and primes are stock, bulk made whilst an umbra is technically singular and can technically ever only be one of them. 

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed the Oberon Blade of the Lotus Shoulder Armor being equippable even without purchasing the Skin.

Hey, another Oberon shoulders fix.  So soon we can expect that you'll correct the Oberon shoulder attachments that have been missing from Oberon Prime for over a year now, yes?  Yes?

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Controller Fixes

And the Show Ability Banner ignoring our setting and always showing those ugly, ill-fitting, and utterly useless "ability you just cast" names for controller users this past month or so is getting fixed soon, too?

6 hours ago, --Q--HLixir said:

What’s the point of having these “Flawed” mods in the first place only to be discarded and replaced by it’s predecessor?

flawed mod 5 usage VS unflawed 5 usage the flawed mod can sometimes have a higher stat and if you only have 5 capacity left to work with then better to have flawed mod over the original - not always the case but an example, i've been in the situation where the flawed version for same capacity works better

Flawed Mods still sounds off. Better than damaged for sure. But I think MK1 mods fit the MK1 beginner weapon theme. And too many players don't get that for the same mod point value of the true mods, broken provide a slightly better % so they help out new equipment builds for low MR players.

Archived