[DE]Megan

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.1.1

Considering how long it take for new players to get into the game, and how many people think the tutorial ends after completing the second dream, which takes many hours, flawed mods should be removed, and regular mods should be in their place.

HI i have a slight problem and a question! : I removed my Atlas a long time ago by accident and thought nothing of it i tried to make a new one pretty recently but i am missing the blueprint! i found out  i cant replay the misson or get the blueprint from the store so .. the only way to get the frame is to buy it so i was wondering if quest frame Blueprints can be added to the market to be purchaseable after the quest is done

I REALLY WANT THIS FRAME BACK PLS (DE) HELP MEEEE!!  

EDIT: I have contacted support and there was nothing they could do they said it was too long ago i removed the frame so they could not bring it back..

something has been done that has altered enemy spawn rates/aggressiveness in survival missions so much so that it has made Gabii, Ceres unplayable solo

after more testing - enemies dont seem to track player, if moving between tiles, or if in empty locker/box rooms. have had on a couple occasions, in the first 10 minutes only one or two mobs spawning at a time - and lulls in spawn rates akin to capturing a capture target where nothing spawns and the map is empty.

Edited by pxlls
update

Le 19/07/2018 à 22:31, [DE]Megan a dit :
  • ‘Damaged Mods’ are hereby called ‘Flawed Mods’ now. Welcome to a new era. 

Can they be tradable again too ?
It's a long time since I'm searching for a specific one and can't get it anymore, unless I decide to create a second account to start Vor Prize again and invite my main account, but interact between multiple of our own account is technically not allowed...

Just finished the Chains of Harrow and it said in the Personal Quarters a purple image of Lua is suppose to appear but it did not in both ways of the Warframe or in the form of the "human". Was wondering if this is bug or I needed to relog 

So apparently w/ this latest Hotfix, I have this annoying, high tempo percussive Music blaring in my ears, despite having Music set to 0.  The only thing that turned it off was "Sound Effects," which I don't WANT to turn off, cuz i wanna hear what's going on around me--but NOT whatever is BLASTING in my Ship, DE.

Please FIX THIS ASAP.

Thank you.

20 hours ago, masterofdetiny said:

Not a fantastic update.  Most of it is ok, but you're introducing a grind into a new quest for somachord tones.  A grind that won't reward you all of the time.

Heck, my first replay had 1 somachord tone scan.  1.  I'd say I missed it, but a second pass through of each level using maxed animal instinct each time yielded a single scan.  The first tone is comprised of at least 3 scans.  The quest is good, but not a minimum of 3 more runs good.  I'm already hating those stupid black stones...unskippable cut-scenes, and sentient mobs dropping nothing.  This is a sure fire way to make me hate new content....and it sounds like I'm not alone.

Tome** not tone.

How is there being more frequent Somachord Tomes a new grind???

14 hours ago, Navec said:

sooo... will the wings still close or is there an option on the wings for that now? 

they have a slow flapping animation when open, I'm very much not a fan. Otherwise they act like all other wing syandanas.

On 2018-07-20 at 9:03 AM, MrMysticalPotato said:

There is no "steam version" of warframe. You simply have warframe in your steam library and launch it from there. It's the exact same files, down to every last byte.

Can you elaborate more on 'have warframe in your steam library'? Steam wants me to redownload the whole game even though i moved the files to the steam library.

On 2018-07-19 at 3:32 PM, --Q--HLixir said:

What’s the point of having these “Flawed” mods in the first place only to be discarded and replaced by its predecessor?

They're good if you forma your frame or weapon, and when you don't have quite enough capacity for the full fledged mod, you can still squeeze out that last little bit of performance out of it.

12 hours ago, GanymedexThexSavior said:

When will all tennogen on steam be available on the main client of warframe?

It won't. The Tennogen system is linked to the core of Steam, what with Tennogen coming from the Steam Workshop and the way you buy Tennogen being through Steam purchases.

On 2018-07-19 at 5:37 PM, --Q--Voltage said:

Why are these even in the game still? They do not introduce the modding system well and just waste new players' Endo. Damaged/Flawed should be removed from Warframe completely. New players don't need Continuity from Vor's Prize, but they should get basic mods such as Vitality, Redirection, etc.

"F*ck, [Must have ability mod] barely doesn't fit on the build after a forma because math is hard." *Notices that [Damaged/Flawed version of the same mod] colecting dust on my colection does fits* "I guess it's better than nothing..."

I may be a bother about this, but as a 4 and a half year vet I ask....

Can you finally and for once fix all the glitches and bugs before you worry aout new content? I use my Steam controller as my pc remote because the actal pc is across the room, and UI won't allow log in w/o using keyboard and my chat has several interactive glitches. I can't even interact with friend request at all. Come on DE. I've been a supporter since Dark Sector. Make me feel like its worth it

Removed the lore/Somachord Fragments spawning in the last mission of The Sacrifice quest. As you probably know, the pacing of that last mission doesn’t really warrant a Fragment search! 

ya mean removed from all quests, cause now its impossible to get a spawn for ANY sacrifice quest :(((
fix plz!!

• Like 1

imo Flawed Mods should probably come max rank [3] and have a lower capacity cost across the board [some of them cost less already]

maybe even auto equip on weapons with no mods for people below MR3 "i have modified your weapons operator no need to thank me"