Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck Stalker Europa Teleport Spam Glitch

PheonixFox

So I went to a level 40 Europa Grineer Elimination Invasion with level 20 gear and a level 30 Inaros built like a tank. I figured I would be fine since I had no death threats from the Stalker. He then proceeded to attack for a 1 year old threat. I didn't expect to win and was defeated as predicted. It was how I was killed that made me think though.

After training the Stalker through waves of Grineer and Corpus while also shooting him a bunch with the Bolto, he got stuck in the hunk of wreckage at the mouth of a tunnel in a ravine in wide open cave with a large chunk of crashed ship frozen in the ceiling. While stuck, he kept teleporting me into the wreckage where he was stuck and wailing on me until I was killed.

I'd like to ask a couple things of you, Digital Extremes.

1.) Could you please lower the frequency of which Stalker uses his "Teleport You to Him" ability?

2.) Could you please make it so Stalker can somehow teleport himself out of those kinds of locations?

I hope I was descriptive enough for you folks at DE. Other than that, I have sincerely enjoyed your product with minimal issues.

Signed, your friendly neighbor (albeit misspelled) Phoenix Fox