Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Separate 'Smiles from Juran' for Somachord

That1Cactus

After having to replay The Sacrifice about 4 times just to find all the Somachord fragments I was upset to see that the beautiful and peaceful song that plays when joining with Umbra is slapped in between some rather unnerving music at the beginning and ending parts for "To Take its Pain Away".

Can we perhaps just have the Smiles from Juran part as itself? Since I'd love to listen to it more while in the Orbiter.

I'll be honest... I thought so too, but I am disappointed with you on this one... You forgot to link the other lovely song as a sort of method to show it's possible.. allow me to help. 🙂

Love... this song. Fits any sort of battle. 😄

But seriously hope this is possible but not sure, since it may just be one whole song seperate for certain scenes.

Whose bright idea was it to slap To take away its pain, you know, the song everyone wanted, on the tail end of some dissonant battle theme? It's not even disappointing, it's pissing me off, not just because they're as unfitting as dairy products and plum, but because it was clear as the sun observed through the vacuum of space which song the community loved and wanted, and which one is nearly indistinguishable from the music heard on Eris. I was positively excited to go through the quest again to get the only piece of music that can live up to or even exceed This is what you are. Hearing it for the first time, and confirming with others that my game isn't bugged and it is in fact the correct music, left me empty and thoroughly disappointed.

I wanted to commend the people responsible for the excellent audio work, but considering this blunder and the new "percussive music" during the loading screen, "excellent, BUT..." might be more accurate.

Sorry if I come off as insulting, I've been watching Jim Sterling a lot. I mean every word of it, though.

Edited by IronKhagan