Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Self-Revive system.

Eidolon_Slayer

10 hours ago, (PS4)thowed said:

I'll instantly revive myself on most cases because usually I died doing something stupid on my own part.  I also revive when I can if I see someone down.  If someone keeps dropping then they either brought the wrong equipment, aren't ready for that mission or was looking to be carried for the rewards.  All of those reasons are also anti co-op.  System is fine as it is.

About the same for me. If I know I truly messed up, I'll assess the situation when I'm down seeing if it's safe or not to wait for a teammate. If not, I revive myself. That being said I always try and revive a teammate because you can do so SAFELY while in operator void mode. That being said, I have a limit. If a teammate keeps going off on their own or just keeping going down Ill let them run out of revives. There's a point at which you have to let them realize they are doing something wrong (whether they realize it or not isn't something I'm going to worry about). That being said, it's really nothing to get worked up about. If you go in to a public group, it's the level of play you have to deal with. Like I tell myself that every time I do ANYTHING public. There are good players and bad alike. 

So to OP:

The system is perfectly fine, you can't fix the stupid of others. 

Edited by Zyneris