Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jordas Precept help?

(PSN)Cargan2016

Question

Im literally at a loss I cant think of what else to try to complete this quest.  Im on the step to Assasinate the Golem.  I have Killed the golem atleast 3 times I know for sure 3 today cant recall if have in past as gave up on it for a while.  I have all 3 part blueprints yet it has not given me credit for killing the golem for quest so not gotten the main blueprint from quest.  Also I know for sure the quest was active at least last 2 times today as double checked after the first run.  I ended up buying the frame a while back so its more a desire to complete the quest for completionist sake than need of frame 

7 answers to this question

26 minutes ago, (PS4)Cargan2016 said:

Im literally at a loss I cant think of what else to try to complete this quest.  Im on the step to Assasinate the Golem.  I have Killed the golem atleast 3 times I know for sure 3 today cant recall if have in past as gave up on it for a while.  I have all 3 part blueprints yet it has not given me credit for killing the golem for quest so not gotten the main blueprint from quest.  Also I know for sure the quest was active at least last 2 times today as double checked after the first run.  I ended up buying the frame a while back so its more a desire to complete the quest for completionist sake than need of frame 

So what you are saying is that you killed the golem a lot of times but the quest yet doesn't complete? if you think is a bug try sending a ticket to DE about it.

13 minutes ago, Strkiller16 said:

So what you are saying is that you killed the golem a lot of times but the quest yet doesn't complete? if you think is a bug try sending a ticket to DE about it.

not sure if its a bug or if I'm not doing something stupid like having to be host for it to count for me 

Just now, (PS4)Cargan2016 said:

not sure if its a bug or if I'm not doing something stupid like having to be host for it to count for me 

Well try being the host, and inviting your friends if that doesn't help at all, then do what I proposed above, please notify me if you were able to complete it, good luck.

18 hours ago, Strife- said:

Well try being the host, and inviting your friends if that doesn't help at all, then do what I proposed above, please notify me if you were able to complete it, good luck.

well that is quirky and kind of silly but only counts if host is on very first try for golem