Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game crashes after Login

FrostyByte02

Since yesterday, the game didn't really start. When I used the launcher and press on play the Launcher closed and I had to do everything again. SO I verified and optimized the download Cache and I could start the game, but now the game closes after I log in. I can see my ship and the daily tribute for a second then it crashed and the game closed.

I put in a support ticket last night for this very issue, i've messed with a huge number of things in an attempt to circumvent it none have worked so here's hoping DE gets back to me? I hear good things about their support

just for the nerdy people.   aka Blame Chroma 🙂

Name of program with error: Warframe.x64.exe, version: 2018.7.19.15, tidsstempel: 0x5b50e4c7
Name of modul with error: RzChromaSDK64.dll_unloaded, version: 2.9.0.10, tidsstempel: 0x5a557c9e

Programsti: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warframe\Warframe.x64.exe
Modulpath: RzChromaSDK64.dll

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just want to confirm this works, been playing Warframe perfectly fine till today when I decided to install Razer Synapse with Chroma. 

Instant crashes the moment I logged in on PC with it installed (Not running), and now that I uninstalled it I'm able to login again just fine.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...