Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PS4/XB1) Update on The Sacrifice Twitch Drops Campaign Re-Run (LIVE!)

[DE]Danielle

We are officially re-running The Sacrifice Twitch Drops starting Tuesday, August 7th! 

Thank you for all your patience guys! ❤️ 

93082086c7d5aeafb7550fb070756923.jpg&key

Hey console Tenno! 

Since TennoCon 2018 has come and passed, we wanted to give you an update on where we’re at with The Sacrifice Twitch Drops Campaign re-run. 

To get you up to speed, we originally informed you that we would be re-running the campaign after TennoCon. For the sake of the console Tenno who, at the time, did not want to spoil the quest while watching PC broadcaster streams, we still intend to do so! Our goal has not changed, however, since Update 23 launched on XB1, there have been some difficult-to-solve login and quest freezes/crashes issues

We recently just launched a hotfix on XB1 that’ll hopefully solve the bulk of these issues. You can read more about that here: 

While we are confident in this fix, we require the following weeks to observe the fix to see if it’s been successful. Additionally, we are concerned that the traffic we usually get on our servers during a Twitch Drops campaign would cause more stress on these ongoing issues. 

With that said! Once we have the “all clear” that the fix has done what we sought it out to do, we will post an official start date for the campaign. We will also be posting a new thread when the Campaign goes live with all of the information you need to earn your Twitch Drops. You can expect the same rewards earned the same way as the first campaign run.

Thank you for your continued patience as we work to make this re-run a reality! 

"Hey so we're gonna re-run the twitch drop campaign, because console players now had a chance to play the new quest, and now they don't have to worry about spoilers so much when they are watching streams for the drops. Have fun! o/"

Full disclosure, I'm on PC (it's also under the forum avatar [duh ^^']), but this. Is. GOLDEN.

Very considerate. Haven't seen many examples of this kind of attention to detail.

maybe im just thick and the information is right in front of me, but are the dates of when the twitch drops active announced somewhere, or is it already going on again, or... is it to be announced...

its probably right in front of my face, the answer, but... i thought i'd ask anyway. cheers, and thanks for doing this. not many game companies would be this thoughtful. thank you DE

1 minute ago, (XB1)B1ueKarou said:

maybe im just thick and the information is right in front of me, but are the dates of when the twitch drops active announced somewhere, or is it already going on again, or... is it to be announced...

its probably right in front of my face, the answer, but... i thought i'd ask anyway. cheers, and thanks for doing this. not many game companies would be this thoughtful. thank you DE

No date yet! Will share when we can 🙂

25 minutes ago, Starlord_08 said:

I know this is stupid, but i want to ask if I am from PC, can i still get the drop if i watch the stream? Because i didn't know the first campaign and missed it 😅😅

I am a nobody, but ill say you will get the items as would a console player. It is determined by your linked account and whether you have already rcvd 1 of each item.

38 minutes ago, (PS4)jockhotty said:

I am a nobody, but ill say you will get the items as would a console player. It is determined by your linked account and whether you have already rcvd 1 of each item.

Thanks for the reply.

I have linked my account & received the 2nd & 3rd drop from the first sacrifice stream, i only didn't get the operator cosmetic. I have been waiting for the fix & i missed it !! Now they have another campaign & if i can get the drop, i'll be very happy.

3 hours ago, (XB1)xllAnGelDarKllx said:

Hello, sorry I do not have this clear, does it mean that they will give the drops again or am I wrong?
please help

Yep! Once they figure out the login issues for the Xbox players who are having issues still then they will announce again when they will do the drops campaign.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived