Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Codec System?

Aftertouchs

Not sure if this is correct thread for this (in which case mods please move!) but:While the game is stunning, I am aching to know more indepth information about the lore of the world. Perhaps there could be either a codec system ingame or in the forums to expand information on weapons, historical events, important people, or just interesting tidbits that help to flesh out the immersion of the world.Perhaps make it part of gameplay by adding unique collectibles/artifacts for each level or planet system to hunt down and find that add information to the codec as well as the usual performance enhancements! I think a good example would be something like the Mass Effect series databases, they were deep and occasionally offered some really cool backstories for the places you visit.Just my two cents, it's an amazing game and deserves an amazing level of worldbuilding info to go with it!

Edited by RezaMadia

have to agree, would love more lore.. for instance i did cap vor on mercury, and later down the track came across an event against jackle... but he had cap vor's name o.O (maybe he got &!$$ed that he gets killed so easly and wanted to beef up a little)

But yeah, more lore is needed..

I am fairly certain that might've been a glitch, but that is certainly amusing! A little extra lore would go a long way toward selling the world and making you care about what goes on beyond PEWPEWPEW SHOOTING EVERYTHING with people.

Edited by RezaMadia