Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endolyst and Hexalyst: Two sentient models to appear with warframe Sectolyst

Crimsonblack

Related to Sectolyst: Failed Sentient Anticounter

Brought about by the issue of having to fight their own functions through Sectolyst, the sentients worked as fast as they could to try and counter Sectolyst's combined Orokin-Infested-Sentient tech. When they found a counter for the infested, the sentient tech would counter and the orokin energies would heal the flesh. When a counter for the sentient tech was found, the infested flesh would disrupt the process of integration.

As a stopgap method, the sentients decided that brute force was the best answer until a proper solution could be found.

Endolyst: Sentient designed with the concept 'Absolute Power'. Given a deeper voice for its song, Endolyst is equipped with two large explosive cannons and a warhammer arm. The arm is folded back during use of its slow firing cannons, and its bulky frame and heavy armor allow it to withstand the recoil. However, such things come at a cost of great speed. Absolute power serves no purpose if anything can outrun it then destroy it. Thus, the Hexalyst model was developed.

Cannon attacks can be simple aiming and firing, or aiming overhead and letting the shells explode mid-air to rain down shrapnel upon the tenno. Endolyst can also overload its systems, allowing it to rapid fire its cannons during a spin, but this causes it to overheat and be unable to move for a few seconds.

Hexalyst: Realizing that the endolyst would be incapable of fighting on its own, even when provided battalyst and conculyst support, the sentients developped the hexalyst just for that. The model was so efficient that it was passed with other sentients in their battles with the orokin. Its song is like an orchestra, strengthening with every sentient under its influence. The voices reinforce sentient adaptive functions, reinforcing their health and armor exponentially. Unfortunately; much like with the Endolyst, the hexalyst has issues of its own. It has very low armor and no real defenses of its own aside from a single, basic laser. However, unlike Endolyst, Hexalyst is much more nimble and can easily retreat to nearby allies for protection.

Other concepts:

Kankritos the Insect Plague

Acquisition Quest

Obion Three

Cohedron the Wireframe

Galloglaich the Highborn

Kasaya of the Calming Incense

Meeyas of Mists

Cantus of Hands

O'Dokurai: The drum of war

Macadam: Ensnaring Tar

3 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Might.... assimilate these two.

😉

Well, all I ask is that you say the original idea came from me. I'm curious as to how you imagined them looking, though. Would you make them relevant to Sectolyst or just separate them from him?

Edited by Crimsonblack

44 minutes ago, Crimsonblack said:

Well, all I ask is that you say the original idea came from me. I'm curious as to how you imagined them looking, though. Would you make them relevant to Sectolyst or just separate them from him?

Likely separate, since I’m fishing for enemies with less lore and more gameplay elements attached. And I always credit the original conceptualists. If you scroll t the bottom of the main post you’ll see a “credits” list 😛

13 hours ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Likely separate, since I’m fishing for enemies with less lore and more gameplay elements attached. And I always credit the original conceptualists. If you scroll t the bottom of the main post you’ll see a “credits” list 😛

Alrighty then. Thanks a lot. I can make a plethora of sentient enemy ideas if you need them.