Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

twiztidlily

Under The Lotus! All Are Welcome!

104 posts in this topic

We welcome all young Tenno out there to join our ranks and strive to be the best out there, mostly aiming to have fun together in the game :D

We also will hand you pie, lots of pie.... Mostly beca....... w... what? We are out of Pie?

Ummm.... we will give you free cookies... yes... lots of cookies, cookies are the best thing in the whol....... WHAT? NO COOKIES?

Okay guys, we'll leave it at a hug...... that is if you took your bath today..... else it's just gonna be a friendly handshake :3

Welcome to Under The Lotus!

We welcome all young Tenno out there to join our ranks and strive to be the best out there, mostly aiming to have fun together in the game :D

We also will hand you pie, lots of pie.... Mostly beca....... w... what? We are out of Pie?

Ummm.... we will give you free cookies... yes... lots of cookies, cookies are the best thing in the whol....... WHAT? NO COOKIES?

Okay guys, we'll leave it at a hug...... that is if you took your bath today..... else it's just gonna be a friendly handshake :3

Welcome to Under The Lotus!

I like pie!! and I definetly like hugs. Count me in, where do I sign up?

I like pie!! and I definetly like hugs. Count me in, where do I sign up?

I don't know.... i have my reservation for the likes of you...... :P

I jest..... *hugz* :D :D

Hey! i'd very much like to join the clan...

IGN: PenguinBlizzard

And we'll be happy to welcome you :3

Invite Sent

Why did somehow everyone got retribution and sure footed all of the sudden EXCEPT me? :'(

At least i got forma from login today.... i guess....

Welcome Everyone to Under The Lotus! And Thank You Eis for watching the fourms for me. XD

Hi! You guys seems to be a chill Clan :) 

By chill I mean you don't have tons of requirements as other Clans like, you have to be Uber Elite and you need to be a certain rank to join, etc.

Well I am a rank 10 Tenno ( about 25% left to level) I'm about close to 500 hrs played, all Warframes unlocked as well as most weapons.

I am currently looking for an active clan to "chill" with :P

I used to be a Clan Warlord so I know how all the Dojo stuff works etc. There was some drama on my previous Clan so, I was out of there (don't want any drama). The question is, would you guys take in a Rogue Tenno? ;)

Hi! You guys seems to be a chill Clan :) 

By chill I mean you don't have tons of requirements as other Clans like, you have to be Uber Elite and you need to be a certain rank to join, etc.

Well I am a rank 10 Tenno ( about 25% left to level) I'm about close to 500 hrs played, all Warframes unlocked as well as most weapons.

I am currently looking for an active clan to "chill" with :P

I used to be a Clan Warlord so I know how all the Dojo stuff works etc. There was some drama on my previous Clan so, I was out of there (don't want any drama). The question is, would you guys take in a Rogue Tenno? ;)

By all means man, we'll be sending you an invite =3

Hi, my IGN is CrazyOlaf and I would like to join.

Mastery: 4

62+ hours played

Sending you an invite mate :·3

Thanks! I've accepted your friend request by the way

Already sent you the invite after that and after you were able to be invited =3

Posted · Hidden by Ced23Ric, September 10, 2013 - Cleanup.

this clan is so horrible seems to me like the leadership qualities are horrible there was never anyone on to give me advice or help idk why this clan sucked so bad to anyone who reads this DO NOT JOIN THIS CLAN THEY WILL TAKE UR SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted · Hidden by Ced23Ric, September 10, 2013 - Cleanup.

loool... jelly much

Remember to check the site and join guys :D

And don't hesitate to ask for help or in case of any doubts :D :D

id love to join my ign is duhflyingpenguin. im on about every day

Invite sent. Thank you an Welcome to Under the Lotus.