Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Amp parts in venus ?

HavocNoir

hace 11 minutos, Firetempest dijo:

Yes. The quills will be there too. Watch the latest dev stream for more info

i did watch last Friday one and did skim through it, but aside from information on vlad, i did not saw anyone talking about the amps so i though it was not mentioned, will check it again thanks 🙂

7 minutes ago, HavocNoir said:

did not saw anyone talking about the amps so i though it was not mentioned, will check it again thanks 🙂

It was mentioned while they were still underground in Fortuna, while near-ish to the elavator. Don't renember a time stamp though.
Also this guy is preaty useful for DevStream recaps https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChWPh_7X_Z7tB0nZ2T0-n4A though the one for 113 isn't out yet.

hace 12 minutos, BansheePrime dijo:

They said that they will have amp SKINS. But their system won't be about amps and will have something different.

Ocultar contenido

would need to see that amp skin function first although i would prefer new primary and secondary fire options

hace 4 minutos, BansheePrime dijo:

It's a skin.. I think that means it has no function besides changing how yours looks.

yeah i know as i said i would have preferred new fire options :P, about seen how it works i said that because of the comment from the devs saying something like they dont know how to make it work 

2 hours ago, BansheePrime said:

They said that they will have amp SKINS. But their system won't be about amps and will have something different.

Reveal hidden contents

So that last part could mean we are getting something else for the Operator? Cause I'd totally be open for another weapon or hell I'd even take an exo-skeleton to make them more durable and able to get around like a warframe. 

The fact we can continue our operator progress in Venus as was in earth carting our same reputation make me love even more Venus and I'm in a deep love with my operator. 

This would be amazing. They also mention about reducing the grind, so nothing to complaint eather.

4 hours ago, (PS4)zeratul____12 said:

So that last part could mean we are getting something else for the Operator? Cause I'd totally be open for another weapon or hell I'd even take an exo-skeleton to make them more durable and able to get around like a warframe. 

I haven't really been following livestreams, but haven't they been talking about melee weapons for Operators for a while?

39 minutes ago, Braken said:

I haven't really been following livestreams, but haven't they been talking about melee weapons for Operators for a while?

Not really. A million fan posts about wanting operator melee. But I don't see the point related to frame melee. They don't move well enough outside of void dash to make use of such a short range weapon. They can just make a new branch to every tree to make dash more lethal.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)AllOrNothinDays said:

Is the standing going to be shared between earth/venus or are we going to have to grind the way up again?

Grind, grind, grind, all day long.  Grind, grind, grind while you sing this song.  Yeah I'm guessing another grind.

En 21/7/2018 a las 23:12, Braken dijo:

if they do a melee weapon for operator will either be some sort of light saber, or maybe they will add some sort of combo for void blast once equipped