Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

STRENGTH TO THE ENEMY Enemy additions/concepts, 100+'s of units, weapons; lore and pictures [NEW: Fall Of Kronos update! 2 NEW Factions: Daemons and the Riven! Daemon units (14 new powerful enemies)! Riven units (17 incredibly strong enemies)!]

HugintheCrow

Super small update as I prepare (both mentally and drawing) for REGICIDE episode 2:

Reworked the Voltakk. The toggled overdrive-mode was just so much better than the regular, that there was no point to not have it toggled at all times. So I made it the base statline, lol. As a bonus, there is also now a ramp-up mechanic involved.

Additionally, tweaked some values and descriptions for the rest of the Korsar armaments (changed fire rate values for Batlok, reworded the Vulkin Innate, etc.).

As you've probably noticed, the above comic includes a concept for Operator melees. Somewhat inspired by @Endrian's idea (found in this thread).

So, let's get to it:

regicide_choice_1_by_huginthecrowda_dd58

Basics:

The first weapon can be obtained via the Regicide Quest (as seen above), while the remaining ones can be bought from Teshin afterwards.

When equipped, the weapon replaces Void Blast (default keybinding: E), any Focus powers related to Void Blast are inherited by the melee weapon.

Operator melee mimics the stats of the player's Amp and uses Amp energy instead of the Operator's.

Each weapon has a unique moveset.

Nikana/The Sun:

Normal attack: Wide slash that staggers all enemies hit.

Charge attack: Wide slash which sends out a long-range piercing wave of energy. Ragdolls all enemies hit.

Glaive/The Balance:

Normal attack: Fast throw that bounces between enemies. Press again to recall early.

Charge attack: Thrown glaive slows down until stand-still, generating a vortex of energy for a short period of time. Press again to cause the glaive to explode and recall early.

Dagger/The Moon:

Normal attack: Fast stab that staggers the target. Causes the Operator to dash to the enemy if they are just out of range. Can be used in Void Mode.

Charge attack: A fast dash that causes Operator's ghosts to perform a back-finisher on all enemies hit. Stuns all enemies hit. Can be used in Void Mode.

Back to the Main Post

Edited by HugintheCrow

New Era (look above for details) update number 1:

Changelog:

Made the information about the Nano-Fiber Mesh more visible;

Added more info in the "Enemy status effects" post;

Eximus Rework:

I've decided to rework the Eximus units found all over the game. At this point, many of them are kind of irrelevant, not to mention their abilities are not very unique or imaginative. So, instead of having "fire guys", "ice guys" etc. I'm going to try and give them more personality (and possibly challenge). Keep in mind that many of the units I'm about to mention will be revealed in later updates (since I'm going to talk about Corpus, Infested etc. for whom I have yet to create any new content).

All Eximi have 50% bonus resistance to all damage types applied additively to their natural ones, capped at -90% damage taken (e.g. +75% Corrosive damage bonus becomes +25%, -50% Toxin damage bonus becomes -90% etc.). Corpus and Infested Eximi have tripled base health and/or doubled base shields (to offset them having no armor).

Generic (can appear within any faction) :

Spoiler

Veteran/Old One Eximus:

These units will use their natural abilities more smartly and have shorter cooldowns. Infested use the "Old One" name, while other factions use "Veteran".

Pretty much any unit can spawn as this Eximus.

Forcible Eximus:

These units gain this Melee trait:

Melee: Forceful Stomp: This unit can stomp the ground, launching all enemies away. Any units affected by this ability are ragdolled and take high amounts of damage when colliding with units or terrain.

Heavy and Melee type units can spawn as this Eximus.

Speedster Eximus:

These units are way faster at every action, including things like movement (obviously), attacks, but also calling the alarm, taking over Interception points, etc.

Pretty much any unit can spawn as this Eximus.

Vigilant Eximus:

These units have easier time detecting the Tenno and become alerted whenever they would become suspicious.

Pretty much any unit can spawn as this Eximus.

Leech Eximus:

These units gain health from damage they deal. Their base health is also increased.

Cunning Eximus:

These units have a chance to "dodge" abilities targeting them, nullifying their effects.

Grineer-Exclusive:

Spoiler

Arson Eximus:

These units deal bonus 18?cb=20140124221428 Heat damage, have 90% damage resistance to it and gain these traits:

Grenade: Moltova Bomb: This unit can throw a 18?cb=20140124221428 Heat explosive that leaves behind a damaging 18?cb=20140124221428 Fire Hazard.

Innate: Fire Sprayer: This unit has a Scintilla secondary weapon.

Light Grineer units can spawn as this Eximus. Napalms have a high chance to spawn as this Eximus.

Bunker Eximus:

These units gain a resistance to aoe weapons and abilities as well as this trait:

Ability: Grid Defense: This unit can create a spherical protective field around themselves, which deals minor 18?cb=20140124221426 Electric and 18?cb=20140124221428 Heat damage to enemies within and blocks enemy munitions from entering it. The field can be destroyed.

Heavy Grineer units can spawn as this Eximus.

Command Eximus:

These units boost fire rate and ability usage of all nearby units, including other Eximus' ones.

Pretty much any Grineer unit can spawn as this Eximus.

Tower Eximus:

These units are equipped with Towa Shields, much like the Bastion unit.

Their shields are impervious to damage and block any damage abilities from affecting units behind them.

Polarizer Eximus:

These units deal bonus 18?cb=20140124221429 Magnetic damage, have resistance to Crowd Control abilities and gain these traits:

Grenade: EMP Grenade: This unit can throw EMP grenades, which detonate after short delay, disabling electronical units and proccing 18?cb=20140124221429 Magnetic status effect on all units in the radius.

Grenade: Polarizer Anchor: This unit can throw Polarizer Anchors, which tether nearby enemies, reducing their mobility and slowly pulling them towards the Anchor.

Elemental Munitions Eximus:

Exclusive to the Supply Officer unit, these units provide an aura of bonus primary elemental damage to all nearby units.

Supply Officers are guaranteed to spawn as this Eximus.

Specter Eximus:

Exclusive to the Drakkar forces, these units gain this trait:

Ability: Invisibility: this unit can become Invisible.

Reactive Armor Eximus:

Exclusive to the Spruk forces, damage dealt to these units causes radial explosions of damage around them

Armor-Repair Eximus:

These units continuously repair the armor of all nearby allies.

Kuva-Blessed Eximus:

These units possess the same Invulnerability mechanics as the Kuva Guardians.

Any Kuva Grineer unit can spawn as this Eximus.

Grineer Ultra-Exclusive:

Spoiler

All Ultras spawn with a single Eximus type (lists above) and with a type from this list (e.g. Kuva-Blessed Battlewagon Ultra):

What are Ultras??? –> See Here.

Battlewagon Ultra:

These units gain resistance to crowd control and gain complete immunity to any effect that decreases or removes armor. Any nearby allies are protected against any effects that decrease or remove armor with 50% efficiency.

Scourge Ultra:

These units gain resistance to damage over time, bonus 18?cb=20140124221426 Corrosive damage on attacks and this ability:

Ability: Scourge: This unit can temporarily remove all armor and shields from the target enemy. Maximizes Threat Level on the target and disables Invisibility effects for the duration.

Pinnacle Ultra:

These units gain resistance to crowd control and gain complete immunity to given Warframe abilities as they are affected by them (e.g. First Fireball deals damage and procs Heat, second does nothing, World on fire deals damage once, then becomes useless, etc.).

Arsenal Ultra:

These units gain progressively increasing damage resistance against weapons used on them, up to 90%.

Vitriolic Ultra:

These units gain resistance to damage over time, bonus 18?cb=20140124221459 Toxin damage on attacks and this ability:

Ability: Chemical Barrage: This unit can rapidly fire off Toxic munitions, which leave long-staying Toxic clouds, this ability has no cooldown.

Manhattan Ultra:

These units gain this trait:

On Death: Nuclear Avenger: This unit detonates a Tactical Nuke on death, dealing massive damage to everything around it, and dealing large amounts of damage to everything on the entire map, leaving full-map Radioactive fallout. Destroying the activator randomly placed on this unit's body causes the charge to fizzle, only dealing damage in the primary area.

Corpus-Exclusive:

Spoiler

Barrier Eximus:

These units gain a resistance to aoe weapons and abilities as well as this trait:

Ability: Barricade: This unit can create a large protective barrier in front of themselves, which knocks nearby enemies down and blocks enemy munitions from piercing it. The barrier can be destroyed.

Heavy Corpus units can spawn as this Eximus.

Nullifier Eximus:

Ability: Null Bubble: This unit can create a spherical protective field around themselves, which deals minor 18?cb=20140124221426 Electric damage to enemies within and blocks power usage. 

Guardian Eximus:

Ability: Shielding Overcharge: This unit can boost nearby allies' shields up to triple their capacity. While this effect is active, those units gain Shield Gating and no damage can bypass their shields.

Power-Thief Eximus:

Ability: Power-Steal: This unit can enter a channeled state, where, if affected by any Warframe ability, it will ignore it's effects and gain the ability to use that power. While this unit is alive, that power is locked for the original user.

Heavy Corpus units can spawn as this Eximus.

Scrambler Eximus:

This Eximus possesses 4 sub-types:

Fog: This unit can emit a nullifying field, blocking Perception-based powers.

Nul: This unit can emit a nullifying field, blocking Buff/Debufff-based powers.

Sap: This unit can emit a Nullifying field, blocking Damage-based powers.

Slo: This unit can emit a Nullifying field, blocking Movement-based powers.

Greed Eximus:

These units heals themselves whenever Credits are picked up near them. Additionally, their attacks can steal Credits from the target. When killed, they drop any Credits stolen.

Re-Mech Eximus:

These units continuously repair all nearby Robotic allies as well as granting them base 100 Robotic Armor (scales with the targets' levels).

Ospreys, Tumblers and any humanoid Corpus units can spawn as this Eximus.

Void Beacon Eximus:

These units allow all nearby units to blink* around rapidly.

Heavy Corpus units can spawn as this Eximus.

*short-range teleportation

Reprogramming Eximus:

These units have a passive chance to revive nearby Robotic allies. Additionally they can enter a channeled state which guarantees reviving nearby Robotic allies.

Heavy Corpus units and any humanoid Corpus units can spawn as this Eximus.

Infestation-Exclusive:

Spoiler

Parasitic Eximus:

These units steal Warframe energy with their attacks, as well as gaining the benefits of any aoe-based Warframe Buff powers (e.g. Chroma 2 and 3) as if they were allied with them.

Light Infested units can spawn as this Eximus.

Venomous Eximus:

These units can fire globs of 18?cb=20140124221459 Toxin and project a short-range 18?cb=20140124221459 Toxin aura. They have 90% resistance to any 18?cb=20140124221459 Toxin-based elemental damage.

Hunter Eximus:

These units gain this Melee trait:

Melee: Pounce: This unit can jump on top of a target to temporarily disable them and inflict damage.

Chargers can spawn as this Eximus.

Vile Eximus:

Innate: Siphon Pain: This unit is healed for all damage inflicted on nearby allies. This unit heals all nearby allies for all damage inflicted on it.

Ancient units can spawn as this Eximus.

Splitter Eximus:

These units split into smaller, weaker versions of themselves on death. These split-units have a higher than usual chance of spawning as a Splitter Eximus.

Light Infested units can spawn as this Eximus.

Howler Eximus:

These units can rapidly summon mass reinforcements.

Breath-Taker Eximus:

These units rapidly fill the air around them with 18?cb=20140124221427 Gas Hazards and can decrease the amount of Life support gained in Survival mode.

Heavy Infested units can spawn as this Eximus.

Death Bomb Eximus:

These units detonate on death, dealing massive 18?cb=20140124221459 Viral damage to all nearby units, including their allies.

Volatile Runners and Heavy Infested units can spawn as this Eximus. All Volatile Runners will spawn as this Eximus if the mission level exceeds 50.

Overgrown Eximus:

These units have greatly increased size and base health and damage. Overgrown Eximi always spawn as "double-Eximus", having attributes of another type.

Heavy Infested units can spawn as this Eximus.

Void-Hunter Eximus:

These units have the ability to sense Operators wherever they are, even during Void Mode, and prioritise killing them over anything else. Additionally, they resist all Warframe abilities.

ViSoRi-Exclusive:

Spoiler

Storm Protocol Eximus:

These units posses heavier armor, and gain this trait:

Ability: Storm: This unit can call an EMP storm in the area, nullifying abilities, dealing heavy 18?cb=20140124221426 Electric damage over the duration, and possibly proccing a micro stun with each tick.

All units can either spawn or spontaneously become this Eximus.

Upgrade Frenzy Eximus:

Aura: Upgrade Frenzy: This unit and all nearby allies gain massively decreased upgrade cooldown and can upgrade way more Modules at the same time. This aura makes units more likely to upgrade themselves.

Devastator Eximus:

These units gains large aoe effects on any weapon they use, as well as powerful resitance to aoe.

Quantum Frenzy Eximus:

Aura: Jump Frenzy: This unit and all nearby allies gain massively decreased teleport cooldown.

Intelligence Eximus:

These units gain resistance to abilities, and as they are hit with abilities, confer ability resistance to all nearby allies.

Healer Protocol Eximus:

These units gain several instant upgrades, as well as increasing accuracy of all nearby allies. They also gain this trait:

Innate: Heal Service: This unit drops healing-wave beacons as it is damaged. This effect can only happens every few seconds.

Temporal Field Eximus:

These units can move much faster, and gain this trait:

Ability: Temporal Field: This unit can deploy an area of effect, where all enemies become slowed, and suffer from reduced dodge chance. Allies gain accuracy against these targets

Disruptor Eximus:

These units gain a lethal Disruptor effect on all their weapons.

Disruptor effect: Sustained damage from this weapon will rapidly burn away any defensive abilities and buffs, as well as disabling them.

Orokin-Exclusive:

Orokin Eximii can choose from the Grineer (except house-exclusive variants and Ultras) and the Corpus lists.

Riven-Exclusive:

Riven Eximii can choose from any Eximus list, with no exceptions.

Back to the Main Post

Edited by HugintheCrow
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, HugintheCrow said:

Small update:

Changelog:

Fixed some small typos in random spots;

Added more Eximi types to the post above (we're up to 10 individual types for each faction, the Infested ones are scary as HEK!)

I gotta admit, these Eximus types were a good idea. Far too often it comes across like "oh no, it's A MEATIER VERSION OF THE SAME ENEMY!" as opposed to "OH NO, I'M SCREWED!"

A forgotten relic of a forgotten concept reawakens...

HOLY GROFIT! YOU'RE WORKING ON THE CORPUS! THE INFESTED! EVERYTHING?!? CAN I HELP?

Yes I still exist. Sorry, college got the better of me and I had to leave everything else behind for a few months.

I still have a ton of unused stuff from The Gathering Storm regarding Corpus and Orokin I can bring to the table.

Edited by DrMegavolt

Just now, DrMegavolt said:

A forgotten relic of a forgotten concept reawakens...

HOLY GROFIT! YOU'RE WORKING ON THE CORPUS! THE INFESTED! EVERYTHING?!? CAN I HELP?

Yes I still exist. Sorry, college got the better of me and I had to leave everything else behind for a few months.

He's alive bois. We did it. And I was searching for another song to quote.

Frankly, I kinda want to see two different ideas for the Corpus, mine and yours. Comparing what you have done and my plans I already see a solid difference. 

However, you're welcome to shoot me ideas or ask me for an opinion if you ever need a second (if somewhat unstable) brain. I'm also always open for some artworking.

Well mainly since my concept sort of withered, I was going to just infodump you all my old work and see what we can make of it. There's a lot there. And I do have some more art kicking around, though not nearly the caliber of yours. I can try and bring a write-up of what I had in mind out though - just note that beyond where I left off TGS, I had no stats or much technical elements other than ideas for new mechanics; mainly I had a ton of story regarding Corpus, Sentients, the Void, and Tenno. I had a concept for more beings from the Void than just Wally, a quest that would give Modular Operator Melees (which you already seem to have done), politics, division, and rampant militarization among the Corpus, Sentient scouts arriving in Origin, the rebirth of Animo, two new open worlds with unique mechanics, and a LOT more. Shame none of it ever made it onto the forum.

EDIT: I also had a really neat idea for a quest to get the Railjack, which involves the player losing their Orbiter briefly.

Edited by DrMegavolt

1 minute ago, DrMegavolt said:

Well mainly since my concept sort of withered, I was going to just infodump you all my old work and see what we can make of it. There's a lot there. And I do have some more art kicking around, though not nearly the caliber of yours. I can try and bring a write-up of what I had in mind out though - just note that beyond where I left off TGS, I had no stats or much technical elements other than ideas for new mechanics; mainly I had a ton of story regarding Corpus, Sentients, the Void, and Tenno. I had a concept for more beings from the Void than just Wally, a quest that would give Modular Operator Melees (which you already seem to have done), politics, division, and rampant militarization among the Corpus, Sentient scouts arriving in Origin, the rebirth of Animo, two new open worlds with unique mechanics, and a LOT more. Shame none of it ever made it onto the forum.

Your thread isn't archived yet, iirc. You can revive it!

never give up matsuoka shuzo GIF

43 minutes ago, DrMegavolt said:

If I may ask Mr. Crow, how do you get your lines to look so sharp? I use a mechanical pencil and it always comes out slightly fuzzy despite that.

The process goes like this:

I use Faber-Castell B-hardness Pencils* to draw things (for really bright white spots I use the Gelly Roll 05 white gel pen), make photos with my 7-years old smartphone, transfer those photos into gimp, crank up brightness/contrast to 40/70 respectively, then use the Enhance->Sharpen filter with Radius 3.0, Amount 1.7 and Threshold 0. Then I convert the image to grayscale. Done!**

*After trying out many different ones, those became my most used. For some reason it is easier for me to draw with those specifically.

**Okay, most of the time I need to use the heal tool to remove parts of other drawings. Recently started using the dodge/burn tool to add some more shading/lighting in the "post-processing"

Edited by HugintheCrow

Fast and Dirty update:

Heavy WIP incoming, but I just want to lay down the framework to fill later.

The idea is simple: Most of the star chart's bosses could use some more oomph. Some of them are not very lore friendly... (Infested Alad V appearing AFTER he is already cured in Second Dream comes to mind, ugh). Pretty much all Corpus bosses are just normal units at this point...

Let's attempt to fix some of those problems.

I'll go through the planets as the player should go normally, using the Rail Junctions. I'm NOT remaking the Junctions themselves. I feel they work pretty nicely to guide new players.

Star Chart Boss Overhaul:

Basic changes:

Jackal is now a normal unit that can appear in any Corpus mission.

Hyenas LN2, NG, PB, TH are now normal units that can appear in any Corpus mission.

Raptors NS, MT, RV are now normal units that can appear in any Corpus mission.

Ambulas is now a normal unit that can appear in any Corpus mission.

Earth:

Spoiler

Captain Vor:

latest?cb=20140711163151

(not my art, duh...)

Type: Primary Progression

Unlock: Complete Vor's Prize;

Description:

Mechanics and Abilities:

Stats:

Faction: 20?cb=20141025164153 Grineer

Tileset: 

Type: 

Weapons: 

Abilities: 

Base Damage: 

Damage Scaling: 

Health:

Armor:

Body Multipliers: Head: 2.0x

Base Affinity: 

Base Level: 1

Codex Scans: 3

Mod Drops: 

Other Drops: Seer Parts and Blueprint, Cronus Blueprint

Notes:

Rationale for change: Game: "Completed the Vor's Prize? Oh, now you need to wait for two planets to fight this guy." Players: ???

Mechanically, I feel he's a good boss for new players, so changing him isn't really needed.

Councillor Vay Hek And Terra Frame:

latest?cb=20131220040434

(not my art, duh...)

Type: Secondary

Unlock: Complete the Hijack mission on Ludi, Ceres; Reach "Trusted" (Rank 3) with the Ostrons

Description:

Mechanics and Abilities:

Stats:

Faction: 20?cb=20141025164153 Grineer

Tileset: 

Type: 

Weapons: 

Abilities: 

Base Damage: 

Damage Scaling: 

Health:

Armor:

Base Affinity: 

Mod Drops: 

Other Drops: 

Notes:

Instead of randomly appearing at Mastery 5, unlocked by reaching Ceres and completing a Hijack mission (Ludi) there (since that's where the Fomorians are being built).

No longer drops Hydroid parts as those have been moved to the Neptune's boss.

Venus:

Spoiler

Razorback Prototype:

latest?cb=20160212204743

(not my art, duh...)

Unlock: Node Unlock

Description:

Mechanics and Abilities:

Stats:

Faction: 20?cb=20141025164349 Corpus

Tileset: 

Type: 

Weapons: 

Abilities: 

Base Damage: 

Damage Scaling: 

Health:

Armor:

Base Affinity: 

Mod Drops: 

Other Drops: Rhino Parts

Notes:

High-TechPriest Stomas Klan:

high_techpriest_stomas_klan_portrait_by_

high_techpriest_stomas_klan_full_body_by

Unlock: ???

Description:

Mechanics and Abilities:

Stats:

Faction: 20?cb=20141025164349 Corpus

Tileset: 

Type: 

Weapons: 

Abilities: 

Base Damage: 

Damage Scaling: 

Health:

Armor:

Base Affinity: 

Mod Drops: 

Other Drops: 

Notes:

Mercury:

Spoiler

Phorid:

[Art pending]

Description:

Mechanics and Abilities:

Stats:

Faction: Infestation b Infestation

Tileset: 

Type: 

Weapons: 

Abilities: 

Base Damage: 

Damage Scaling: 

Health:

Armor:

Base Affinity: 

Mod Drops: 

Other Drops: Excalibur Parts

Notes:

Tengus Golem:

[art pending]

Type: Secondary

Unlock: ???

Description:

Mechanics and Abilities:

Stats:

Tileset: 

Type: 

Weapons: 

Abilities: 

Base Damage: 

Damage Scaling: 

Health:

Armor:

Base Affinity: 

Mod Drops: 

Other Drops: 

Notes:

Mars:

Spoiler

Lieutenant Lech Kril:

latest?cb=20161011171402

(not my art, duh...)

Type: Primary Progression

Unlock: Node Unlock

Description:

Mechanics and Abilities:

Stats:

Tileset: 

Type: 

Weapons: 

Abilities: 

Base Damage: 

Damage Scaling: 

Health:

Armor:

Base Affinity: 

Mod Drops: 

Other Drops: Frost Parts

Notes:

Fet Yob, the "Sergeant":

the_sergeant_redesign_portrait_by_hugint

the_sergeant_redesign_full_body_by_hugin

Description:

Mechanics and Abilities:

Stats:

Tileset: 

Type: 

Weapons: 

Abilities: 

Base Damage: 

Damage Scaling: 

Health:

Armor:

Base Affinity: 

Mod Drops: 

Other Drops: 

Notes:

C-S TAP "Gravelord":

[art pending]

Unlock: Minds under the Dunes

Description:

Mechanics and Abilities:

Stats:

Faction: dd67ye5-16d5dadb-f1be-42da-ac01-696954e852b9.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzUzN2RmYjIyLTExYTYtNDk1ZS1iZTdjLTU5NzRlMDU1MTJlN1wvZGQ2N3llNS0xNmQ1ZGFkYi1mMWJlLTQyZGEtYWMwMS02OTY5NTRlODUyYjkucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.Glas9P_iE_OeF1FR95zTEL_2SyxKf8CoXcJTySxBG_g ViSoRi

Tileset: 

Type: 

Weapons: 

Abilities: 

Base Damage: 

Damage Scaling: 

Health:

Armor:

Base Affinity: 

Mod Drops: 

Other Drops: 

Notes:

Phobos:

Spoiler

Director-Overseer Klo Maeka:

director_overseer_klo_maeka_portrait_by_

director_overseer_klo_maeka_full_body_by

Description:

Mechanics and Abilities:

Stats:

Tileset: 

Type: 

Weapons: 

Abilities: 

Base Damage: 

Damage Scaling: 

Health:

Armor:

Base Affinity: 

Mod Drops: 

Other Drops: Mag Parts

Notes:

OD-SCS "Revelator":

[art pending]

Unlock: Minds under the Dunes

Description:

Mechanics and Abilities:

Stats:

Faction: dd67ye5-16d5dadb-f1be-42da-ac01-696954e852b9.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzUzN2RmYjIyLTExYTYtNDk1ZS1iZTdjLTU5NzRlMDU1MTJlN1wvZGQ2N3llNS0xNmQ1ZGFkYi1mMWJlLTQyZGEtYWMwMS02OTY5NTRlODUyYjkucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.Glas9P_iE_OeF1FR95zTEL_2SyxKf8CoXcJTySxBG_g ViSoRi

Tileset: 

Type: 

Weapons: 

Abilities: 

Base Damage: 

Damage Scaling: 

Health:

Armor:

Base Affinity: 

Mod Drops: 

Other Drops: 

Notes:

Ceres:

Spoiler

Forgemaster Grapp Vron:

forgemaster_grapp_vron_portrait_by_hugin

forgemaster_grapp_vron_full_body_by_hugi

Description:

Mechanics and Abilities:

Stats:

Faction: 20?cb=20141025164153 Grineer

Tileset: 

Type: 

Weapons: 

Abilities: 

Base Damage: 

Damage Scaling: 

Health:

Armor:

Base Affinity: 

Mod Drops: 

Other Drops: Miter and Twin Gremlins Blueprints and Parts

Notes:

Vu'uk Nob:

councillor_vu_uk_nob_portrait_by_huginth

vuuk_nob_power_armor_by_huginthecrowda_d

Unlock: Complete the Corpus Omega-Proxy

Description:

Mechanics and Abilities:

Stats:

Faction: 20?cb=20141025164153 Grineer

Tileset: 

Type: 

Weapons: 

Abilities: 

Base Damage: 

Damage Scaling: 

Health:

Armor:

Base Affinity: 

Mod Drops: 

Other Drops: 

Notes:

Lore here. Unlocked by finishing the "Corpus Omega-Proxy" Quest.

Jupiter:

Spoiler

Alad V and Zanuka:

latest?cb=20140308072846

(not my art, duh...)

Description:

Mechanics and Abilities:

Stats:

Tileset: 

Type: 

Weapons: 

Abilities: 

Base Damage: 

Damage Scaling: 

Health:

Armor:

Base Affinity: 

Mod Drops: 

Other Drops: Valkyr Parts

Notes:

Mutalist Alad V:

latest?cb=20141127182229

(not my art, duh...)

Unlock: Complete Patient Zero

Description:

Mechanics and Abilities:

Stats:

Tileset: 

Type: 

Weapons: 

Abilities: 

Base Damage: 

Damage Scaling: 

Health:

Armor:

Base Affinity: 

Mod Drops: 

Other Drops: Mesa Parts

Notes:

Moved here for that good ol' plot continuity, Patient Zero should be unlocked before Second Dream and include the explanation of Alad's curing.

Europa:

Spoiler

Greybound Mercenaries:

the_greybound_mercs_group_portrait_by_hu

the_greybound_mercs_group_full_bodies_by

Description:

Mechanics and Abilities:

Stats:

Faction: 20?cb=20141025164349 Corpus/ 20?cb=20141025164153 Grineer

Tileset: 

Type: 

Weapons: 

Abilities: 

Base Damage: 

Damage Scaling: 

Health:

Armor:

Base Affinity: 

Mod Drops: 

Other Drops: Nova Parts (Corpus)/Loki Parts (Grineer)

Notes:

This boss occupies two nodes, and can be fought as a Corpus or Grineer boss.

Saturn:

Spoiler

Sargas Ruk:

latest?cb=20131027162042

(not my art, duh...)

Description:

Mechanics and Abilities:

Stats:

Tileset: 

Type: 

Weapons: 

Abilities: 

Base Damage: 

Damage Scaling: 

Health:

Armor:

Base Affinity: 

Mod Drops: 

Other Drops: Ember Parts

Notes:

Riven Vor:

riven_vor_by_huginthecrowda_ddmd8gx-full

Type: Mission Invader

Unlock: N/A

Description:

Mechanics and Abilities:

Stats:

Faction: Riven Sign by HugintheCrowDA Riven

Tileset: 

Type: 

Weapons: 

Abilities: 

Base Damage: 

Damage Scaling: 

Health:

Armor:

Base Affinity: 

Mod Drops: 

Other Drops: Riven Controller Blueprint, Umbra Forma Blueprint

Notes:

Appears similarly to the Corrupted Vor in the Orokin Dig-Site Kronos "Infinite Raid" activity.

Uranus:

Spoiler

Tyl Regor:

latest?cb=20150625220305

(not my art, duh...)

Description:

Mechanics and Abilities:

Stats:

Tileset: 

Type: 

Weapons: 

Abilities: 

Base Damage: 

Damage Scaling: 

Health:

Armor:

Base Affinity: 

Mod Drops: 

Other Drops: Equinox Day Parts, Equinox Night Parts

Notes:

Unchanged cause he is a pretty good boss fight. Just fix the goddamn Manics teleporting outside the arena!

Sentient Hunhow, Destroyer of Worlds:

[art pending]

Unlock: Complete the Unfinished Business

Description:

Mechanics and Abilities:

Stats:

Faction: SentientFactionIcon b Sentient

Tileset: 

Type: 

Weapons: 

Abilities: 

Base Damage: 

Damage Scaling: 

Health:

Armor:

Base Affinity: 

Mod Drops: 

Other Drops: 

Notes:

Unlocked via the "Unfinished Business" Quest from the Urania Depths Landscape.

Neptune:

Spoiler

High Praetorian Vott Sab:

[art pending]

Description:

Mechanics and Abilities:

Stats:

Tileset: 

Type: 

Weapons: 

Abilities: 

Base Damage: 

Damage Scaling: 

Health:

Armor:

Base Affinity: 

Mod Drops: 

Other Drops: Hydroid Parts

Notes:

Pluto:

Spoiler

Animo Ambulas:

latest?cb=20170505074432

(not my art, duh...)

Description:

Mechanics and Abilities:

Stats:

Faction: 20?cb=20141025164349 Corpus

Tileset: 

Type: 

Weapons: 

Abilities: 

Base Damage: 

Damage Scaling: 

Health:

Armor:

Base Affinity: 

Mod Drops: 

Other Drops: Trinity Parts

Notes:

Unchanged cause it is a pretty good boss fight. No longer requires the rando-drop tokens, cause that is not good design.

VSR TF-CA "Snowdome":

Type: Invasion

Unlock: Invasion on the Boss Node

Description:

Mechanics and Abilities:

Stats:

Faction: dd67ye5-16d5dadb-f1be-42da-ac01-696954e852b9.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzUzN2RmYjIyLTExYTYtNDk1ZS1iZTdjLTU5NzRlMDU1MTJlN1wvZGQ2N3llNS0xNmQ1ZGFkYi1mMWJlLTQyZGEtYWMwMS02OTY5NTRlODUyYjkucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.Glas9P_iE_OeF1FR95zTEL_2SyxKf8CoXcJTySxBG_g ViSoRi

Tileset: 

Type: 

Weapons: 

Abilities: 

Base Damage: 

Damage Scaling: 

Health:

Armor:

Base Affinity: 

Mod Drops: 

Other Drops: 

Notes:

Eris:

Spoiler

J-3 Golem:

Unlock: Complete Jordas Precept

Description:

Mechanics and Abilities:

Stats:

Tileset: 

Type: 

Weapons: 

Abilities: 

Base Damage: 

Damage Scaling: 

Health:

Armor:

Base Affinity: 

Mod Drops: 

Other Drops: Atlas Parts

Notes:

No longer cancerous thanks to my ideas how to improve Archwing, read here.

R&C STAP "Clearance":

[art pending]

Unlock: Invasion on the Boss Node

Description:

Mechanics and Abilities:

Stats:

Faction: dd67ye5-16d5dadb-f1be-42da-ac01-696954e852b9.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzUzN2RmYjIyLTExYTYtNDk1ZS1iZTdjLTU5NzRlMDU1MTJlN1wvZGQ2N3llNS0xNmQ1ZGFkYi1mMWJlLTQyZGEtYWMwMS02OTY5NTRlODUyYjkucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.Glas9P_iE_OeF1FR95zTEL_2SyxKf8CoXcJTySxBG_g ViSoRi

Tileset: 

Type: 

Weapons: 

Abilities: 

Base Damage: 

Damage Scaling: 

Health:

Armor:

Base Affinity: 

Mod Drops: 

Other Drops: 

Notes:

Sedna:

Spoiler

Kela De Thaym:

latest?cb=20160502120236

(not my art, duh...)

Description:

Mechanics and Abilities:

Stats:

Tileset: 

Type: 

Weapons: 

Abilities: 

Base Damage: 

Damage Scaling: 

Health:

Armor:

Base Affinity: 

Mod Drops: 

Other Drops: Saryn Parts

Notes:

Unchanged cause she is a pretty good boss fight. No longer requires the Rathuum tokens, cause that is not good design.

VSR TF-CA "Reclamator":

[art pending]

Type: Invasion

Unlock: Invasion on the Boss Node

Description:

Mechanics and Abilities:

Stats:

Tileset: 

Type: 

Weapons: 

Abilities: 

Base Damage: 

Damage Scaling: 

Health:

Armor:

Base Affinity: 

Mod Drops: 

Other Drops: 

Notes:

Void:

Spoiler

Corrupted Vor:

latest?cb=20140619213420

(not my art, duh...)

Type: Mission Invader

Unlock: N/A

Description:

Mechanics and Abilities:

Stats:

Faction: IconOrokinB Orokin

Tileset: 

Type: 

Weapons: 

Abilities: 

Base Damage: 

Damage Scaling: 

Health:

Armor:

Base Affinity: 

Mod Drops: 

Other Drops: 

Notes:

Anywhere:

Spoiler

Nemesis:

latest?cb=20120630233229

(not my art, duh...)

Description:

Mechanics and Abilities:

Stats:

Tileset: 

Type: 

Weapons: 

Abilities: 

Base Damage: 

Damage Scaling: 

Health:

Armor:

Base Affinity: 

Mod Drops: 

Other Drops: Nyx Parts

Notes:

MRA-BRV "Redshifter":

[art pending]

Description:

Mechanics and Abilities:

Stats:

Tileset: 

Type: 

Weapons: 

Abilities: 

Base Damage: 

Damage Scaling: 

Health:

Armor:

Base Affinity: 

Mod Drops: 

Other Drops: 

Notes:

Back to the Main Post

Edited by HugintheCrow
  • Like 1

...I don't even know how to describe this anymore. This must be the greatest concept in Warframe history, even considering only its colossal scope. You've singlehandedly created so much material you could probably almost have made an entirely new game. If anyone here deserves the compliment of "DE should hire you", it's you.

Core-System [version 20.23.56635.3535]

(c) Judgement Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved.

User:FatherDonovan> access SSN-QF2394af34 --wideview --datastream --silent

Checking Node Permissions...

Access Granted.

Accessing Data Stream...

Data Stream Closed.

User:FatherDonovan> escalate silverbullet p2 --safeoverride

Node Permission Not Found. Contact the Administrator if you believe you should have access to this node.

User:FatherDonovan> access SSN-QF2394af34 --wideview --broadcast

Access Granted.

Please choose data to Broadcast.

User:FatherDonovan> broadcast CS\ViSoRi\SB\#234nm3i3b2j || broadcast CS\ViSoRi\SB\#3jfjfn39jd || CS\ViSoRi\SB\#8gijwodksnfs

Broadcasting...