Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear Matchmaking, the ping limit is NOT A SUGGESTION (again)

Bibliothekar

Quoting myself from the last time:

Zitat

I have my ping limit set to 150ms for a reason. It would be nice if matchmaking respected that and didn't load me into missions where I get a minimum ping of 500ms right from the start. If that means I'll have to host the mission myself because there is no open squad within my ping limit, then so be it. But please respect my settings.

Playing Elite Onslaught with 400ms ping is quite deadly, I can tell you. I don't know why we even have that setting if it gets ignored ...

Previous threads:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I tried telling support that matchmaking doesnt work but they said they cant do anything  and that i should come here so here i am now. Going to copy pasta same message i sent them. I honestly dont know why they removed 50 limit. I personally would love to host every game if for some reason there isnt anyone in EU with decent connection and would even wait for party to arrive to game. Biggest problem is what i guess that game doesnt understand that 100 limit is 0-100 ping and not 100 to 1000+.

"

So this is kinda informing about bug+request.

Can devs bring back 50 ping limit. I have currently minimum 100 ping limit on EU and keep getting 100+ ping hosts like 9/10 times and its starting to get annoying specially when 100 is when it starts effect your ability use like lets say void dash not activating(energy regen area). Most of the time host are likely to have 150-500 and in extreme case 1000+.

Is there any way to host 100% of runs on pve and still play in group or is only way to play solo then? There are some little/rare bugs but this ping problem is currently only one thats pushing me away from game.

So just to be clear: 
Bug: ping limit 100 not working 9/10 times 
Request: Bring 50 limit back

"

Also here my connection and setting (dont think it matters tho)

Spoiler

7563068169.png

Spoiler

b0dFqx9vgbzFuBxRD2VK7tc5E?token=eyJhbGci

• 2 weeks later...