Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Improving Suggestion) Warframe As E-Sport

Sarathiel

(Original thread: Raptr - "Could Warframe take place in e-sports?" posted by me)

"I really love the co-op gameplay, but why people couldn't "race" in killing enemies?

In MOBA, it looks like every team is fighting each other - but in co-op they're making highscores from killing enemies."

This is my personal suggest for improving Warframe, I also think this feature could be a great challenge for players and even a "small revolution" of e-sports.

What do you think about it?

Edited by Kojotek

doesnt sound to bad, it buts a competitive spin on the co-op play and wold help stop rushing. instead of straight out pvp, we could have this team competitive pvp like you suggested, i like it, kill most enemies the fastest, but it could get a bit unfair if people have nova cause she is like an op nuke

we could have this team competitive pvp like you suggested, i like it, kill most enemies the fastest, but it could get a bit unfair if people have nova cause she is like an op nuke

Maybe to make team sport feature fair-play system could choses players by rank of warframes as of their weapons, not randomly. (?)

We don't need an e-sport, we need space ninja e-olympics. 

I like that

Edited by Kojotek

This game is not suitable for competitive Esports at all.

So much this.

@OP

You cannot just take any game and make it an E-Sport. It has to be designed for that purpose from the ground up, or may require heavy reworking. Warframe is mainly designed to be enjoyed by casual players. And if you are even slightly familiar with what E-Sports is, you must be aware that a good esport is one which audience love to watch players play. And what will audience watch in warframe ? :

Team A : 4 Novas

Team B : 4 Novas

Its gonna be soooo exciting...

(Original thread: Raptr - "Could Warframe take place in e-sports?" posted by me)

"I really love the co-op gameplay, but why people couldn't "race" in killing enemies?

In MOBA, it looks like every team is fighting each other - but in co-op they're making highscores from killing enemies."

This is my personal suggest for improving Warframe, I also think this feature could be a great challenge for players and even a "small revolution" of e-sports.

What do you think about it?

3 words: League of Legends.

Great example of how an e-sports community can mutate into a colossal mob of angry, apathetic, unintelligent pieces of trash.

Great example of how an e-sports community can mutate into a colossal mob of angry, apathetic, unintelligent pieces of trash.

still better than a few matches of any CoD game.

ill take unintelligent trash over whiny 4 year olds screaming the n word every 2 seconds.

It happens in more or less any esports which revolves around putting random players into a team. LoL is no exception.